User Manual for ViewSonic SD-Z226 Zero Client 21.5" Monitor Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ViewSonic SD-Z226 Zero Client 21.5" Monitor
- Product category: Smart Display Clients ViewSonic
- Brand: ViewSonic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ViewSonic Smart Display Clients
User manual for the ViewSonic SD-Z226 Zero Client 21.5" Monitor contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ViewSonic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ViewSonic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ViewSonic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The ViewSonic SD-Z226 Zero Client 21.5" Monitor is powered with a Teradici Tera2321 processor with hardware accelerated PCoIP support. The SD-Z226 zero client is a suitable solution for companies seeking a seamless desktop experience, with ultra-high security and reliability in VMware Horizon, VMware Horizon DaaS, Amazon WorkSpaces, and Remote Workstation environments. The SD-Z226 is a zero client and features no local memory or moving parts for energy savings and reliability. VMware Horizon certification ensures performance and compatibility in your network. With the additional DVI output, flexible support is provided for dual monitor productivity. In addition, full ergonomic functionality includes tilt, swivel, pivot, and 3.9" height adjustment. The eco-friendly design with LED display consumes up to 80% less energy than standard PCs.
- Teradici Tera2321 CPU with 512MB of RAM
- Hardware accelerated PCoIP optimized for VMware
- PCoIP Management Console provides web-based global control
- Full connectivity supports video out (DVI-I) for dual monitor productivity, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, microphone, headphone, and RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ergonomic design includes tilt, swivel, pivot, and 3.9" height adjustment
- No moving parts
- Teradici Processor
- ViewSonic's SD-Z226 is equipped with the Teradici Tera2321 processor that is designed for VMware-based virtualization. This processor delivers up to 5-times faster performance and supports graphic-intensive 2D/3D applications for a rich multimedia experience at full frame rates over gigabit Ethernet.
- Simplified and Secure Management
- The Teradici PCoIP Management Console provides for centralized deployment and management. With web-based access, administrators will be able to configure, update, manage, and even remotely control the power state for all PCoIP-based zero clients throughout the network.
- Dual Display Productivity
- With its DVI-I digital output, the SD-Z226 integrated zero client monitor provides for dual display productivity when connected to a secondary 1080p display.
- Ergonomic Design
- ViewSonic displays are designed to provide a range of adjustment for increased productivity and comfort. They can help reduce eyestrain and physical fatigue with 340-degree swivel, 90-degree pivot, -5 to 25-degree tilt, and 3.9" height adjustment options.
- Flexibility for Your Peripherals
- For connecting today's components, the SD-Z226 includes a DVI-I video output port, microphone jack, headphone jack, and 4 USB 2.0 ports for your peripherals along with a RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet for networking.
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Dynamic contrast ratio detects the brightness of an image and automatically adjusts the backlight to maximize the monitor's color range and contrast. Dynamic contrast ratio technology enables the accurate reproduction of images, producing vibrant and rich visual effects.
- Dual Integrated Stereo Speakers
- The ViewSonic SD-Z226 has two integrated 2W stereo speakers for delivering multimedia performance with stereo sound.
UPC: 766907770919 In the Box ViewSonic SD-Z226 Zero Client 21.5" Monitor Power Cord VGA Cable Wizard CD Limited 3-Year Warranty Manual PDF 295.4kb Table of Contents
- VESA-mountable Design
- The ViewSonic SD-Z226 features a 100 x 100mm VESA-mountable design that allows you to mount the display on a monitor stand or on a wall, depending on your specific needs. You can easily unscrew the base, and then mount the display on its new optional stand or wall mount.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ViewSonic SD-Z226 Zero Client 21.5" Monitor in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ViewSonic SD-Z226_BK_US1 Specs
| Processor Manufacturer || Teradici |
| Processor Type || Tera2321 |
| Standard Memory || 512 MB |
| Memory Technology || DDR3 SDRAM 1066 MHz |
| Screen Size || 21.5" / 54.6 cm |
18.8" / 47.8 cm horizontal x 10.6" / 26.9 cm vertical
| Brightness || 250 cd/m² (typical) |
| Contrast Ratio || 20,000,000:1 dynamic |
| Viewing Angle || 170º horizontal, 160º vertical |
| Response Time || 5 ms typical |
| Colors Supported || Not available from manufacture |
| Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Display Screen Type || Wide-color TFT Active Matrix LED |
| Backlight || 30,000 hours (minimum) |
| Panel Surface || Anti-glare, hard-coating (3H) |
| Other Specifications || RGB analog (0.7 / 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms) |
Frequency Horizontal: 24 to 82 kHz
Frequency Vertical: 50 to 75 Hz
Sync Separate Sync
| Ethernet Technology || Gigabit Ethernet |
| Video In || 1 x 15-pin mini D-sub (VGA) |
| Video Out || 1 x DVI-I |
Image Performance: 50 Mpps
| Number of USB 2.0 Ports || 4 |
| Network (RJ-45) || 1 x 10/100/1000 |
| Audio Ports || 1 x 3.5 mm microphone |
1 x 3.5 mm headphone
1 x 3.5 mm line-in
| Sound || Integrated 2 x 2-watt speakers |
| VMware Support || PCoIP for VMware |
| Power || Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC (universal), 50 to 60 Hz |
Consumption: 24 W typical
| Ergonomics || Tilt: Forward 5º / Back 25º |
Height: 0 to 3.9" (0 to 100 mm)
Pivot: 0 to 90º
| Security || Kensington lock slot |
| VESA Compatibility || 100 x 100 mm |
| Form Factor || All-in-One |
| Regulations || FCC, CB, CE, cTUVus, WEEE, RoHS Compliant, REACH Compliant |
| Environmental || Temperature: 32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C |
Humidity: 15 to 90% (non-condensing)
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || With Stand: 20.2 x 14.5 x 8.0" / 512.4 x 367.4 x 204.3 mm |
Without Stand: 20.2 x 12.4 x 2.1" / 512.4 x 315.0 x 53.3 mm
| Weight || With Stand:10.8 lb / 4.9 kg |
Without Stand: 7.4 lb / 3.4 kg
| Package Weight || 14.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 22.2 x 15.0 x 6.7" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 33 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...
Bytech Bluetooth speaker....
Riviera RC Falcon Hexacopter Drone with wi-fi fpv camera manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Will Taylor
COAST HX5R Rechargeable Pure Beam Focusing
I need this mannal ...
I can’t connect in pure stereo with my IPhone 11promax
Name: Ferdinamdo Pacelli
Fostex TM2 True Wireless Stereo In-Ear
Hello , i tried everything but always. Connect one side and the other side then pair with the other side .
I purchesed the Tm 2 at Audio 46 and they could not help me
Also i can’t understand how to answear phone calls
Name: Robert Hamman
xFold rigs SPY X8 Octocopter
Please provide operation and assembly manual for X-Fold drone....
Only 1 mic is working
Name: Jeni Moore
Tourtek GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Just bought this last night, along with 2 new mics. Only 1 mic has noise the 2nd mic plugged in and no noise. Any ideas or should I just return it?...
Name: Tim Holmes
Meopta MeoRed 30 Reflex Sight
Hello. I have bought a Meopta Meored 30. Serial number is 170437..
Can you give me an instruction manual , or point me towards an online manual.
I am in UK.