User Manual for Vista by Davis & Sanford Traveler Tripod with 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Vista by Davis & Sanford Traveler
- Product category: Tripods with Heads Vista by Davis & Sanford
- Brand: Vista by Davis & Sanford
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Vista by Davis & Sanford Tripods with Heads
User manual for the Vista by Davis & Sanford Traveler contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Vista by Davis & Sanford product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Vista by Davis & Sanford user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Vista by Davis & Sanford product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Time-Lapse Tips and Tools Read More This Vista Traveler Tripod supports up to 4.0 lb, measures 21.0" when folded, and includes a three-way, pan-and-tilt head. Its 3-section legs each feature flip locks for fast deployment, and can be positioned for a minimum height of 20.0" to a maximum height of 42.0", or 53.0" with its column fully raised. The column utilizes a geared movement for precise height adjustments and an integrated center brace allows the legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly. The center brace helps to hold the legs in place, which include rubber feet to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other and can be locked into place.
A carry bag with a handle and strap is provided for storage and transport.
- Use and Handling
- Supports up to 4.0 lb
- Geared center column with rotating handle for precise positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 20.0" to a maximum height of 42.0", or 53.0" with column fully raised
- Legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment
- Center brace allows legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly and provides additional support
- Rubber feet for stability
- Three-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other and can be locked into place
- Built-in tripod bubble level
- Weighs 2.0 lb, measures 21.0" when folded
UPC: 049383192445 In the Box Vista by Davis & Sanford Traveler Tripod with 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head Tripod Bag Limited 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- Aluminum-alloy legs and three-way, pan-and-tilt head
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount, anti-twist index pin, and rubberized, anti-slip surface
- Includes carry bag for storage and transport
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Vista by Davis & Sanford Traveler Tripod with 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Vista by Davis & Sanford TRAVLRV Specs
| Head Type || Pan & Tilt Head |
| Camera Mounting Screw || 1/4"-20 Male |
| Load Capacity || 4 lb / 1.8 kg |
| Maximum Working Height || 53" / 134.6 cm |
| Max Height without Center Column || 42" / 106.7 cm |
| Minimum Working Height || 20" / 50.8 cm |
| Folded Length || 21" / 53.3 cm |
| Materials || Aluminum Alloy |
| Weight || 2 lb / 0.9 kg |
| Leg Lock Type || Flip Lock |
| Independent Leg Spread || No |
| Leg Sections || 3 |
| Bubble Level || Yes |
| Center Column Features || Center Brace |
| Center Column Sections || 1 |
| Center Column Extension Type || Geared |
| Lateral / 90-Degree Center Column || No |
| Package Weight || 2.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.0 x 4.5 x 4.0" |
Rating66% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 50 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods