User Manual for VisTitle 2.0 3D Title Effects Plug-In for EDIUS 6.0 and Higher Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the VisTitle 2.0 3D Title Effects Plug-In
- Product category: Video Editing Plug-Ins VisTitle
- Brand: VisTitle
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for VisTitle Video Editing Plug-Ins
User manual for the VisTitle 2.0 3D Title Effects Plug-In contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any VisTitle product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official VisTitle user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a VisTitle product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The VisTitle 2.0 3D Title Effects Plug-In for EDIUS 6.0 and Higher is a title creation plug-in for Grass Valley EDIUS video editing software, versions 6.0 and higher. VisTitle 2.0 has many new feature additions over the original version. The main additions are a comprehensive set of 3D object and text creation tools, about 20 new lower-thirds templates for news shows, improvements to the interface, and more seamless compatibility with EDIUS.
VisTitle works with CPUs and GPUs. It extensively uses GPU rendering, so computers graphic cards must support ShaderModel 3.0, otherwise the software may not function properly.
- Main Features of 2.0
- Create 3D spherical and square shapes
- Modify 2D text to look like 3D text
- Modify 2D shapes to look like 3D shapes
- Create 3D bar and pie graphs
- About 20 new lower-thirds templates
- 3D Pivot tool to adjust 3D positions
- Renders in separate layers to avoid 3D intersecting issues
- Effect track displays animation effects
- Displays low layer object image in plug-in editor background
- Ease In/Out feature controls keyframe variation per right-clicking the keyframe
- Double-clicking a text in Edit View allows the text to be changed
- Saves last selected image format filter
- Preview window updates EDIUS timeline in real time
- Timeline position updated along with EDIUS timeline indicator position
- Auto-detects layout animation and auto-saves (or prompts to save) as a title clip to EDIUS
- 3D Rendering
- Bevel support
- Freely combines material rendering effects / all effects are keyframe-based
- Multi 3D light support / all light effects are keyframe-based
- Color diffuser support
- Material, light, and 3D transform effect presets
- Timeline-view adjustments with Bezier curve
- 3D Modeling
- All 3D objects have model control parameters
- Imports .x or .obj 3D model files from third-party software
- Applies different images to the different sides of a shape
- Numerous presets
Table of Contents
- 3D Texts
- Depth and bevel parameters
- 3D transform effect, animation, light effects
- Applies different images to the different sides of a text
- Numerous presets
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the VisTitle 2.0 3D Title Effects Plug-In for EDIUS 6.0 and Higher in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
VisTitle VISTITLE 2 Specs
| Delivery Method || Download |
| Version || Standard |
| Number of Users Supported || 1 |
| Supported Operating Systems || Windows 7 |
| Memory Requirement || 1 GB |
| Storage Requirement || 10 GB |
| CPU Requirement || 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 and Faster |
| Display Resolution Requirement || 1280 x 800 |
| VRAM Requirement || 256 MB (Recommended) |
64 MB (Minimum)
| Supported Languages || English |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
V-Drums Tutor DT-1...
I need an apple watch s3 38mm gps space gray aluminum black sports manual. I am trying to pair my watch to my iPhone.
I have all three e violin, e cello, and e viola, I don't know how to limited the note range(between the 3) so that they don't overlap each other. [I d...
Harmony companion Manual to work remote control specifically ...
Iluv fast charger...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
enlarging images with scanner
Name: Ray-Mel Cornelius
Epson Expression 12000XL Photo Scanner
I need to enlarge an image being scanned. I don't see any indication of how to do that. For example, I want to enlarge an image 200%. How do I find that setting in the scanner window? ...
Bruksanvisning Google Nest Hub
Name: Christer Richert
Google Home Hub
Jag vill ha bruksanvisning till Google Nest Hub andra generation. Tack...
SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash
is there a length restriction on file length?...
Install scanner en my notebook
Adesso NuScan 4100B Bluetooth Handheld CCD
How do I install NuScan 4100B in my notebook.
Connect base of the scanner in USB port but is not detected.
SCan bluetooth Wireless but no detected.
Help me please...
replaced black 902 cartridge. printer does not print black print
Name: Marshall Eto
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Inkjet
printer does not print black images, ok for color is it possible to check if printer head (black) is plugged and how do I clear it?...