User Manual for VIZIO M-Series 55" Class HDR UHD SmartCast XLED Plus Home Theater Display Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the VIZIO M-Series 55" Class HDR UHD
- Product category: Televisions VIZIO
- Brand: VIZIO
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for VIZIO Televisions
User manual for the VIZIO M-Series 55" Class HDR UHD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any VIZIO product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official VIZIO user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a VIZIO product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Big March TV Tournament Read More Enjoy UHD content with enhanced contrast with the VIZIO M-Series 55" Class HDR UHD SmartCast XLED Plus Home Theater Display. Its 32 active LED zones will dim in places where the image is supposed to appear dark to provide the effect of an enhanced contrast ratio. The 120 Hz effective refresh rate combined with Clear Action 360 technology will help smooth out the blur commonly associated with fast-moving objects.
The M-series has Chromecast built-in, allowing you to cast apps directly from your compatible smart device to the display via Wi-Fi. Its four HDMI ports provide connections to HD and UHD devices such as Blu-ray players, cable/satellite boxes, gaming systems, and more. It also features a USB port for connecting a portable drive. You can use your smartphone as a remote with the SmartCast Mobile app. Note: This is a tuner-free display. If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required and sold separately.
- XHDR Plus
- XHDR Plus is designed to deliver a rich level of High Dynamic Range with enhanced color depth, contrast, and brights.
- XBE Plus
- The 32 local dimming zones of XBE Plus (Xtreme Black Engine Plus) adapt brightness levels for dark blacks without compromising brights.
- Ultra Color Spectrum
- The M-series is designed to reveal fine details with a wide range of colors and saturation, expressing every hue, harmony, and tone accurately.
- More Ways to Discover and Control
- The M-series launches apps directly from the display, and SmartCast Mobile allows you to browse and control your favorite content from your phone.
- SmartCast TV Remote
- The M-series includes a SmartCast remote to navigate your display and provide quick access to your favorite content with direct-to-app buttons.
- SmartCast Mobile
- Download VIZIO SmartCast Mobile to turn your phone into a touchscreen remote with access to more apps. Simply tap to cast content to the big screen.
- Chromecast built-in
- With thousands of Chromecast-enabled apps, you can command your entertainment and stream content from your phone directly to your display.
- Use Your Voice to Control the Display with Your Google Home
- The M-series works with the Google Assistant on devices like the Google Home. Google Assistant is a digital ecosystem that enables you to interact with and control compatible devices simply by using your voice. Additionally, app control lets you use your smartphone to access functions on the go.
- VIZIO SmartCast TV
- SmartCast TV enables apps to be accessible through the display for simple access to your favorite TV shows, movies, and music.
UPC: 845226014680 In the Box VIZIO M-Series 55" Class HDR UHD SmartCast XLED Plus Home Theater Display Remote Control 2 x AAA Batteries Limited 1-Year Warranty The Top 8 TVs of 2018 Richard Risitano 12/20/2018 The B&H Television Buying Guide Lawrence Neves 01/31/2018 User Manual PDF 8.7mb More from Manufacturer Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Spatial Scaling Engine for UHD upscaling
- VM50 Engine Picture Processor
- 8-core display processor
- Xtreme Black Engine Plus
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- HDMI port 1 supports HDMI v2.0a; ports 2 through 4 support v1.4
- HDCP version 2.2
- HDMI 1: 600 MHz pixel clock rate; 2160p @ 60 fps, 4:4:4, 8-bit / 2160p @ 60 fps, 4:2:2, 12-bit / 2160p @ 60 fps, 4:2:0, 12-bit
- HDMI 2 through 4: 340 MHz pixel clock rate; 2160 @ 60 fps, 4:2:0, 8-bit
- Active Pixel Tuning
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the VIZIO M-Series 55" Class HDR UHD SmartCast XLED Plus Home Theater Display in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
VIZIO M55-E0 Specs
| Screen Size (Diagonal) || 55" |
| Panel Type || LCD |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Pixel Resolution || 3840 x 2160 |
| HDR Compatibility || HDR10, Dolby Vision |
| Dynamic Contrast Ratio || 20,000,000:1 |
| Display Colors || 1.07 Billion |
| Viewing Angle (H x V) || 178 x 178° |
| Video System || NTSC |
| TV Tuner || None |
| 3D || No |
| Primary Connectivity Location || Display |
| Input Ports || 3 x HDMI – Audio, Video (Bottom) |
1 x HDMI – Audio, Video (Side)
1 x RCA Component – Video (Side)
1 x RCA Stereo (L/R) – Audio (Side)
| Output Ports || 1 x TOSLINK Optical – Audio (Bottom) |
1 x RCA Stereo (L/R) – Audio (Bottom)
| USB Ports || 1 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Audio, Photo, Video (Side) |
| Ethernet || LAN |
| Sound || Stereo |
| Subwoofer || None |
| Power || 30 W |
| Wi-Fi || Built-In |
| Supported Languages || English |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Wall Mounting || 400 x 400mm |
| Power Consumption || Operational: 165.0 W |
Standby: < 0.5 W
| Energy Star Compliant || None |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 49.0 x 30.6 x 9.1" / 124.5 x 77.7 x 23.1 cm With stand |
49.0 x 28.3 x 2.5" / 124.5 x 71.9 x 6.3 cm Without stand
| Weight || 36.15 lb / 16.40 kg With stand |
34.17 lb / 15.50 kg Without stand
| Package Weight || 49.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 58.0 x 32.0 x 6.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 19 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to VIZIO M-Series 55" Class HDR UHD SmartCast XLED Plus Home Theater Display
|Subject: Vizio M-series |
|Date: 27.01.2021 16:34:08||Name: Brian Bower |
|My tv will not respond to remote|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer...
Fire tv restart...
Je cherche le manuel d'utilisation pour le téléphone Headset Plantronics CT14...J'en ai eu un usagé en cadeau mais sans manuel d'instruction!
OHMU TRAIL CAMERA 1080P 12 MP...
FRUNSI FV-HHD3 wireless microphone....
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Lock instructions for Barska Book safe lock---CB12362 Paris small
Name: Sharina Hill
Barska Dictionary Book Lock Box with
Purchased at Home Depot-- no lock instructions were included
Please email those instructions...
Loss of audio
AKG Y500 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
I purchased these headphones for my elderly father who lives overseas. They worked perfectly at first but now he says they are no longer working. I believe he needs to pair them with his computer again. I do not know how to help hi. Do this. Are you able to advise? ...
Name: Erin Flory Robertson
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Does this camera include a speaker? We don’t hear any sound with the videos! ...
ERR msg on ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 5x20
Name: Byron Hatfield
ATN 5-20x X-Sight 4K Pro Digital
receiving a "ERR msg" at top of screen. Restored to factory condition did not eliminate the error. Removed SD chip-rotated scope according to youtube video.Compass would appear for 4-5 seconds and disappear.Repeated the process with chip inserted,still 4-5 seconds then disappear....
Challenge, treat urgently
Bosch LC2-PC30G6-8 Premium-Sound Ceiling Loudspeaker
Am to install this LC2-PC30G6-8 to a finished ceiling whose depth can't take the whole speaker. Pls what the way out of this mess. Because the ceiling is cut already...