User Manual for VIZIO M-Series 70" Class HDR UHD Smart LED TV Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the VIZIO M-Series 70" Class HDR UHD
- Product category: Televisions VIZIO
- Brand: VIZIO
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for VIZIO Televisions
User manual for the VIZIO M-Series 70" Class HDR UHD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any VIZIO product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official VIZIO user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a VIZIO product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Big March TV Tournament Read More Enjoy content at four times the resolution of Full HD with the VIZIO M-Series 70" Class HDR UHD Smart LED TV. Compatibility with the HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HLG HDR formats provides a wide color gamut for vibrant color when used with compatible content and source devices. Its 120 Hz effective refresh rate helps reduce the blur commonly associated with fast-moving on-screen objects, while the 48 local dimming zones help enhance the perceived contrast ratio.
The M series has 802.11ac Wi-Fi built-in, allowing access to apps like Netflix and YouTube; it also enables you to control and stream to the TV directly from your compatible mobile device. Its four HDMI ports provide connection to HD devices such as Blu-ray players, cable/satellite boxes, gaming systems, and more. You can control the M series TV with your Google Assistant- or Amazon Alexa-enabled devices. Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service.
- SmartCast OS with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Stream from thousands of apps with Google Chromecast built-in, plus you can control the TV with just your voice and your Google Assistant- or Amazon Alexa-enabled devices. Ask your Google Assistant to stream your favorite entertainment from Netflix, YouTube, and more, or play, pause, or adjust the volume without lifting a finger. With Alexa, you can power your TV on or off, play, pause, adjust volume, and change the channel. Free automatic updates to the TV add new features and apps.
- VIZIO SmartCast App Control
- Control your TV and discover content using just your phone. Or, for more traditional control options, the included remote control features direct app-launching buttons.
- Chromecast built-in
- Chromecast built-in allows you to stream web content, thousands of compatible entertainment apps, or your locally stored photos and videos.
- VIZIO WatchFree
- Over 100 live and Internet streaming channels are available for free, including live news, movies, sports, comedy, music, and more.
UPC: 845226016714 In the Box VIZIO M-Series 70" Class HDR UHD Smart LED TV Remote Control 2 x AAA Batteries Limited 1-Year Warranty The Top 8 TVs of 2018 Richard Risitano 12/20/2018 The B&H Television Buying Guide Lawrence Neves 01/31/2018 User Manual PDF 5.7mb Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- UHD resolution provides enhanced clarity with compatible content
- Dolby Vision HDR helps provide enhanced color, contrast, and brightness
- Active Full Array Plus with 48 local dimming zones for deeper black levels
- Stream from over 100 channels
- VA LED panel
- Spatial Scaling Engine for UHD upscaling
- V8 octa-core display processor
- Full-array LED backlight
- Clear Action 360 with a 120 Hz effective refresh rate
- 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi built-in
- VP9 and HEVC (H.265) UHD codec support
- HDMI ARC support
- Active Pixel Tuning
- Support for 1.07 billion colors
- Ambient light sensor
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the VIZIO M-Series 70" Class HDR UHD Smart LED TV in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
VIZIO M70-F3 Specs
| Screen Size (Diagonal) || 69.5" |
| Panel Type || LCD |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Pixel Resolution || 3840 x 2160 |
| HDR Compatibility || HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log Gamma |
| Dynamic Contrast Ratio || 50,000,000:1 |
| Display Colors || 1.07 Billion |
| Viewing Angle (H x V) || 176 x 176° |
| Video System || NTSC |
| TV Tuner || Yes |
| Primary Connectivity Location || Display |
| Input Ports || 3 x HDMI – Audio, Video (Bottom) |
1 x HDMI – Audio, Video (Side)
1 x RF Antenna – Audio, Video
1 x RCA Component/Composite Combo – Video (Side)
1 x RCA Stereo (L/R) – Audio (Side)
| Output Ports || 1 x TOSLINK Optical – Audio (Bottom) |
1 x RCA Stereo (L/R) – Audio (Bottom)
| USB Ports || 1 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Video (Side) |
| Ethernet || LAN |
| Sound || Stereo |
| Subwoofer || None |
| Power || 20 W |
| Virtual Assistant Support || Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant |
| Operating System || SmartCast OS |
| Wi-Fi || Built-In |
| Media Player || MP4 |
| Supported Languages || English |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Wall Mounting || 400 x 400mm |
| Power Requirements || 120 VAC |
| Power Consumption || Operational: 173.0 W |
Standby: < 0.5 W
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 61.1 x 38.1 x 12.2" / 155.3 x 96.8 x 31.0 cm With stand |
61.1 x 35.4 x 2.4" / 155.3 x 89.8 x 6.1 cm Without stand
| Weight || 58.49 lb / 26.53 kg With stand |
57.63 lb / 26.14 kg Without stand
| Package Weight || 79.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 66.8 x 39.9 x 7.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 64 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
BESPECO CLAMP SX (40919)...
ZAGG Messenger folio, Tablet Keyboard Case for Apple iPad Air & Air 2...
Need instruction manual for my microsoft 5050 keyboard....