User Manual for VIZIO V-Series 50" Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the VIZIO V-Series 50" Class HDR 4K
- Product category: Televisions VIZIO
- Brand: VIZIO
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for VIZIO Televisions
User manual for the VIZIO V-Series 50" Class HDR 4K contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any VIZIO product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official VIZIO user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a VIZIO product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Big March TV Tournament Read More Enjoy content at four times the resolution of Full HD with the VIZIO V-Series 50" Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV. Compatibility with the HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision HDR formats provides a wide color gamut for vibrant color when used with compatible content and source devices. UHD upscaling via the Spatial Scaling Engine makes lower-resolution content look like UHD, and its 120 Hz effective refresh rate helps reduce the blur commonly associated with fast-moving on-screen objects.
The V-Series has Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) built-in, allowing access to apps like Netflix and YouTube; it also enables you to control and stream to the TV directly from your compatible mobile device. Its three HDMI ports provide connection to HD devices such as Blu-ray players, cable/satellite boxes, gaming systems, and more. You can control the V-Series TV with your Google Assistant- or Amazon Alexa-enabled devices. Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service. A Google Assistant- or Amazon Alexa-enabled device is required to control the TV with the Google Assistant or Alexa.
- High Dynamic Range
- Enjoy vivid color and contrast from HDR-enabled streaming apps, UHD Blu-ray players, and game consoles.
- 4K UHD Picture
- View every 4K UHD scene in enhanced detail and clarity with over eight million pixels, four times the resolution of 1080p.
- Smart TV
- Take advantage of instant access to popular apps right on the TV using the included remote.
- Full-Array LED Backlight
- The full-array backlight evenly distributes LEDs across the screen for augmented light uniformity and picture performance.
- Spatial Scaling Engine
- This technology upconverts HD and Full HD content to 4K UHD resolution.
- Chromecast built-in
- Download Chromecast-enabled apps to your compatible smartphone, then tap the Cast button to stream to the TV.
- Voice Control
- The V series offers voice-control support for Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- VIZIO WatchFree
- Over 100 live and Internet streaming channels are available for free, including live news, movies, sports, comedy, music, and more.
- Quick Start Mode
- Enable Quick Start Mode to turn on your TV automatically with a tap of the Cast button.
- VIZIO SmartCast Mobile
- This feature allows you to use your smartphone to control and stream to the TV from nearly any room in your home.
- 6-Core Performance
- The onboard 6-core processor helps provide fast performance for smooth onscreen graphics.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Enjoy the speed offered by Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) for high-quality streaming of 4K and HDR video.
- Three UHD-Ready HDMI Ports
- The V-series allows you to connect up to three UHD-enabled Blu-ray players and game consoles.
- USB Multimedia
- Play photos, music, and video right on the TV using the built-in USB port.
- DTS Studio Sound II
- This codec provides virtual surround sound audio from the TV's two built-in speakers.
UPC: 845226017001 In the Box VIZIO V-Series 50" Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV Remote Control 2 x AAA Batteries Limited 1-Year Warranty The Top 8 TVs of 2018 Richard Risitano 12/20/2018 xwyddsdbzuvfybvtuabfwaywytxxdcesb The B&H Television Buying Guide Lawrence Neves 01/31/2018 User Manual PDF 11.2mb Table of Contents
- 120 Hz Effective Refresh Rate
- This TV uses technology that digitally enhances your video to reduce the blur that's commonly associated with fast motion.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the VIZIO V-Series 50" Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
VIZIO V505-G9 Specs
| Screen Size (Diagonal) || 49.5" |
| Panel Type || LCD |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Pixel Resolution || 3840 x 2160 |
| HDR Compatibility || HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log Gamma |
| Display Colors || 1.07 Billion |
| Viewing Angle (H x V) || 178 x 178° |
| Video System || NTSC |
| TV Tuner || Yes |
| Primary Connectivity Location || Display |
| Input Ports || 3 x HDMI – Audio, Video (Side) |
1 x RF Antenna – Audio, Video
| Output Ports || 1 x TOSLINK Optical – Audio (Rear) |
1 x RCA Stereo (L/R) – Audio (Rear)
| USB Ports || 1 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Audio, Photo, Video (Side) |
| Ethernet || LAN |
| Sound || Stereo |
| Subwoofer || None |
| Power || 20 W |
| Virtual Assistant Support || Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant |
| Operating System || SmartCast OS |
| Wi-Fi || Built-In |
| Supported Languages || English |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Wall Mounting || 200 x 200mm |
| Power Consumption || Typical: 135.0 W |
Standby: < 0.5 W
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 44.1 x 28.0 x 10.1" / 1120.9 x 711.2 x 255.8 mm With stand |
44.1 x 25.6 x 2.4" / 1120.9 x 650.0 x 61.5 mm Without stand
| Weight || 21.83 lb / 9.90 kg With stand |
21.32 lb / 9.67 kg Without stand
| Package Weight || 32.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 48.0 x 30.0 x 6.0" |
Rating72% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 32 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to VIZIO V-Series 50" Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV
|Subject: On screen Guide|
|Date: 26.06.2022 13:40:18||Name: Paula Paulson|
|Looking for an "on" screen tv guide or channel info. I guess a Manual would maybe help?|
|Date: 23.06.2022 02:01:19||Name: Terri Dye|
|How do I get a manual for the Vizio V-series 50 inch class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV|
|Date: 12.06.2022 11:33:33||Name: Donald Balentine|
|My inputs don't work. Will not see the inputs. I scan for inputs |
but they do not work.
|Subject: how to connect wireless speaker|
|Date: 11.04.2022 17:42:25||Name: chris giles|
|cant get wireless speaker to mwork with transmitter|
|Subject: volume control. |
|Date: 19.12.2021 02:28:04||Name: Sandra M McJunkin|
|I need to find a way to better control the volume. Is there a way to limit the volume of the overly dramatic background sounds so that I can hear the substance of the program I'm watching?|
I've already adjusted the Audio on the TV remote. Then I did the same with the remote from Xfinity. Nothing seems to help.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
J R Beck fretless Bass Guitar user manual
Latest rendering of the Leatherman Wave...
yamaha remote control rav561...
ZTE BLADE BATTERY BUILDIN
PROBLEM I FORGOT MY PHONE PASSWORD I CANNOT OPEN I ALREADY KEYIN SO MANY NUMBER PASSWORD ,MY PASSWORD 4 DIGIT CAN U NFORM M...
wifi panorama camera...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Swarovski CTH compact tripod
Name: Peter luke
Swarovski CTH Compact Tripod Head
I’m looking for the initial assembly instructions for the Swarovski CTH compact tripod head ...
t shirt tranfers
Name: Lucy M Yule
Kodak T-Shirt Transfers
what a disaster! instructions are unclear. I am a teacher and not a hope of following these instructions. I followed them to the letter. when it failed (ie my image was face down on my t shirt with only the backing visible.-I had to hand peel it off and try again ) I then re read...
Hughs & Kettner ERA 2 Black - Manual
Name: John Ramsunder
Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 Acoustic
I am about to purchase the above acosutic amplifier and I would like the manual so that i` can acquaint my self in advance before I receive the amplifier....
how do i get the memory card out
Name: Steve Stephan
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
how do i get the memory card out...
View TV Rotating antenna
Name: Thomas Sargent
ViewTV 360° Rotating Outdoor Amplified Digital
I need a new control box power supply...