User Manual for VocoPro CHAMPION-REC 9 200W 4-Channel Multi-Format Portable PA System with Digital Recorder Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the VocoPro CHAMPION-REC 9 200W 4-Channel Multi-Format
- Product category: Portable PA Systems VocoPro
- Brand: VocoPro
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for VocoPro Portable PA Systems
User manual for the VocoPro CHAMPION-REC 9 200W 4-Channel Multi-Format contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any VocoPro product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official VocoPro user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a VocoPro product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description 7 All-In-One Portable Speaker Systems for Special Events and Parties Read More The VocoPro CHAMPION-REC 9 is a 200W 4-channel, multi-format portable PA system with an integrated digital recorder designed to provide versatile I/O, mixing, and amplification for presenters, musicians, and bands at conferences, rehearsals, and live shows. It includes a head unit with a 4-channel mixer and 200W amplifier, a 6-speaker stereo cabinet, two UHF wireless handheld microphones, a remote control, and an assortment of cables. It has a built-in DVD player and has robust audio and video inputs and outputs.Connect four microphones or instruments via the XLR-1/4” combo jacks and a mobile device via the front-panel 3.5mm aux input. Use the three A/V inputs to connect multimedia players, VCRs, cassette decks, DJ mixers, and more. A USB Type-A port and SD card slot allow you to play music files from a flash drive or SD card. Record the mix to an SD card or route the XLR balanced outputs to an external recording device. Monitor through headphones via a 1/4” headphone jack or connect the multiple RCA A/V outputs to a mixer, projection system, or larger PA.Dial in your preferred balance of signals with level controls for each of the four channels, 2-band EQ for the mic/line signals, built-in DSP reverb and delay, and 7-band graphic EQ.
- Frequency set UHF-28-9: 9M (915 MHz) and 9N (918.7 MHz)
- Includes UHF receiver module with two UHF wireless microphones
- SD player and recorder can capture and playback live performances and practice sessions
- Two-piece design pumps a powerful 200W through a 6-speaker cabinet
- Remove head for easy transport and integration with house PA systems
- Speaker cabinet can be rotated to face the audience for performances
- Multi-format player supports standard CD, CD+G, DVD, VCD, MP3, Photo-CD, and most CD-R/CD-RW formats
- Four XLR-1/4" combo mic/line inputs with DSP reverb and effect on/off switches
- USB port and SD card slot for accessing tracks on portable media devices
- 7-band equalizer for customizing the sound of your music
- Handy front panel A/V and 3.5mm inputs
- 13-step digital key control to transpose the natural key of your disc audio
- Two wireless receiver slots on rear panel for adding up to two wireless modules (additional wireless modules and microphones available separately)
- Includes wireless remote control
UPC: 692868732928 In the Box VocoPro CHAMPION-REC 9 200W 4-Channel Multi-Format Portable PA System with Digital Recorder 2 x UHF Handheld Microphones Remote Control 2 x Speaker Cables RCA Cable 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Power Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- 120/240V and NTSC/PAL compatible for worldwide use
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the VocoPro CHAMPION-REC 9 200W 4-Channel Multi-Format Portable PA System with Digital Recorder in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
VocoPro CHAMPION-REC-9 Specs
| UHF || UHF-28-9M: 915 MHz, White |
UHF-28-9N: 918.7 MHz, Black
| Audio Inputs || 4 x XLR-1/4" combo jacks |
3 x RCA stereo coaxial
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo aux input
| Audio Outputs || 2 x RCA stereo coaxial |
1 x RCA stereo coaxial (L/R DVD audio output)
2 x XLR 3-pin (balanced)
1 x 1/4" stereo headphone jack
2 x 1/4" speaker jacks
1 x S/PDIF coaxial
1 x TOSLINK optical
| Video Inputs || 3 x RCA composite coaxial |
| Video Outputs || 1 x RCA component (Y/Pb/Pr) |
1 x S-video
1 x RCA composite coaxial
1 x SCART
1 x VGA
| Additional Connections || 1 x USB Type-A |
1 x SD card slot
1 x AC 200 W outlet (unswitched)
| Power Requirements || 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 100 W |
| Dimensions (W x D x H) || Head: 18.5 x 12.5 x 9.0" / 469.9 x 317.5 x 228.6 mm |
Speaker: 19.0 x 12.5 x 21.0" / 482.6 x 317.5 x 533.4 mm
| Weight || Head: 31 lb / 14.1 kg |
Speaker: 38 lb / 17.2 kg
| Package Weight || 75.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 30.5 x 24.0 x 22.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 13 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: