User Manual for Vortex 3x Spitfire Dual-Illumination Riflescope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Vortex 3x Spitfire Dual-Illumination Riflescope
- Product category: Riflescopes Vortex
- Brand: Vortex
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Vortex Riflescopes
User manual for the Vortex 3x Spitfire Dual-Illumination Riflescope contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Vortex product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Vortex user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Vortex product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 3x Spitfire Dual-Illumination Riflescope from Vortex Optics is designed for use with the AR platform and its specific ballistic characteristics. It uses a prism-based optical system with anti-reflective fully multicoated optics to provide a reliable sight, without taking up valuable rail space. With its 3x magnification this optic is ideal for medium to long-range use. Dual Picatinny rails, set at 45° on the upper forward half, are perfect for attaching a reflex sight or illuminator. The housing is nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance in all weather conditions.The EBR-556B Enhanced Battle Reticle features a ballistic-drop compensation (BDC) configuration designed around the 5.56x45 (.223 Remington) cartridge using a 55 grain round and 16" barrel. The central crosshair is meant to be zeroed at 100 yd and is effective to 200 yd. BDC stadia on the lower vertical axis provide holdover reference points from 300 to 500 yd in one hundred yard increments. The reticle can be illuminated in either red or green, depending on the situation and preference. Each color has five selectable brightness levels, with an 'off' position between each level to quickly return to a preferred brightness without having to cycle through them all.
- Optical Performance
- 3x magnification
- Anti-reflective fully multicoated optics minimizes light loss, and maximizes contrast and color transmission
- Reticle is etched on the prism, allowing you to see it whether or not the illumination is engaged
- Use and Handling
- Five red and five green reticle brightness levels with 'off' positions between each level
- Illuminated EBR-556B Enhanced Battle Reticle features a ballistic-drop compensation (BDC) configuration designed around the 5.56x45 (.223 Remington) cartridge using a 55 grain round and 16" barrel
- Capped low-profile windage and elevation turrets
- 1/2 MOA per click impact point correction
- 120 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range
- Fast focus eyepiece with a 2.8" (7.1 cm) eye relief
UPC: 875874005372 In the Box Vortex 3x Spitfire Dual-Illumination Riflescope (EBR-556B Reticle) CR2032 Battery Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- Single-piece aluminum housing
- Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof
- Low-glare, scratch and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish
- Mounted at a 40.4mm lower 1/3 co-witness height from the optic center to base surface. Remove mount riser for 30mm height
- Two short integrated Picatinny rails for accessories such as a reflex sight or illuminator
- -22 to 122°F operating temperature range
- Front and rear flip-up lens covers
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Vortex 3x Spitfire Dual-Illumination Riflescope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Vortex SPR-1303 Specs
| Magnification || 3x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 28 mm |
| Reticle Type || EBR-556B Reticle |
| Impact Point Correction || 1/2 MOA per Click |
| Windage Adjustment || 120 MOA |
| Elevation Adjustment || 120 MOA |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Fogproof || Yes, Nitrogen Filled |
| Operating Temperature || -22 to 122°F / -30 to 50°C |
| Battery || 1 x CR2032 |
| Battery Runtime || 250 to 3000 Hours |
| Dimensions || Length: 5.5" / 14 cm |
| Weight || 12.2 oz / 345.9 g |
| Package Weight || 1.355 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.45 x 4.5 x 2.95" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 74 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods