User Manual for VSO Software ConvertXtoDVD 6 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the VSO Software ConvertXtoDVD 6
- Product category: Optical Media Burning & Ripping Software VSO Software
- Brand: VSO Software
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for VSO Software Optical Media Burning & Ripping Software
User manual for the VSO Software ConvertXtoDVD 6 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any VSO Software product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official VSO Software user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a VSO Software product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Watch your videos on virtually any TV with this download of ConvertXtoDVD 6 from VSO Software. This AVI to DVD converter software is designed for beginners, but also has advanced settings available. You'll be able to convert video with one click, maintain good image quality, while having exact control over menus and video. Additionally, it converts, AVI, MKV, DVD, MOV, DivX, WMV, MTS, M2TS, MPEG, MP4, and more to DVD at efficient conversion speeds.
New to this edition are the ability to create menus with videos and music, a menu editor with full customization, adding watermarks or copyrights, adding video intros, an image perfection wizard, and an audio normalizer. ConvertXtoDVD 6 is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (32/64-bit).
- Create Menus & Chapters, Cut Videos, and Customize with Live Preview
- Create menus with videos and music: menu editor with full customization
- Integrated video player for live preview
- Cut unwanted parts of the video
- Add chapters - automatic or custom
- Add a watermark/copyright
- Many subtitles supported, convert as soft or hard subs
- Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
- Merge function - like for CD1 + CD2
- Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
- Add a video intro
- Advanced Features
- 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
- Hardware decoding for faster conversions
- Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronization
- Various audio output formats
- Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc)
- Image enhancer wizard
- Multiple encoding profiles
- Shutdown computer when finished
- Multi-core processor optimized
- Audio normalizer
- Padding and cropping
- Batch converter
- Multiple conversions produced simultaneously
- Quality advisor
Table of Contents
- Burn to DVD, Create ISO Files, or Store on Your PC
- Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) that are compatible with home DVD players.
- Compatible with DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±DL
- ISO output available
- NTSC + PAL region formats
- 16:9 widescreen and 4:3 fullscreen
- Burn multiple copies
- VSO burning engine included
- Various SD resolutions available
- Custom output size
- Burn on DVD/USB or store on your PC
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the VSO Software ConvertXtoDVD 6 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
VSO Software 0000006 Specs
| Supported Operating Systems || Windows XP |
| Memory Requirement || 1 GB |
| Storage Requirement || 4.3 GB |
| CPU Requirement || Intel Pentium III and Faster |
AMD Athlon and Faster
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 76 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Marantz SR 4100 DC...
I'm looking for xp11r...
EOTech L-3 user manual ...
Meade quartz on forks- 10" schmidt-cassegrainian- mounts on an adjustable wedge equatorial mount. Pre 200's model, like maybe 1980's ? Please find-...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rocky Jackson
BOSS WL-50 Wireless System for Pedalboards
Did you ever get it working?...
SSD 1 Terabyte Back Up Drive
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable USB 3.1
I installed the software and the drive does not appear for me to hi it for a back up. Please advise....
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
Where can I get a comprehensive explanation of the Roku Ultra 4k Audio settings? I keep getting conflicting advice about using "passthrough" when connecting to my Sony Receiver. I have Googled all over the place with no luck and you User Manual is a total disaster. Please advise....
T265 will not charge
Name: Darrell Steele
Motorola T265 Two-Way Radio
When I plug in the units to charge nodisplau or lights come on. I have also left it charging but nothing is happening. Pls help...
View TV AT-163 and External Drives
Name: Andy A
ViewTV AT-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter
I purchased the View-TV AT-163 and waiting for delivery. I have a 1TB western Digital
Passport external drive. The Drive is password protected and the data is encrypted.
Will this drive work with the AT-163? If I enter the password once, will the unit remember the passw...