User Manual for WD 2TB Ultrastar 7200 rpm SATA 3.5" Internal Data Center HDD Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the WD 2TB Ultrastar 7200 rpm SATA
- Product category: Internal Drives WD
- Brand: WD
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for WD Internal Drives
User manual for the WD 2TB Ultrastar 7200 rpm SATA contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any WD product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official WD user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a WD product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Hard Drives by Application: Which Is Best for You? Read More The 2TB Ultrastar 7200 rpm SATA 3.5" Internal Data Center HDD from WD is an enterprise-grade drive designed for demanding 24x7 data storage solutions. Ultrastar drives are built to be durable, featuring up to an error tolerance of <1 in 1015, a MTBF rating of 2 million hours, and an Annualized Failure Rate (AFR) of 0.44%, depending on the model. Endurance aside, this drive offer fast 7200 rpm performance with 128 MB of cache and data transfer speeds of up to 200 MB/s.
- Enterprise-Class Storage
- Designed for data centers and demanding environments, WD Ultrastar drives have a MTBF rating of at least two million hours and are built for yearly (24x6x365) operation.
- Vibration Protection
- WD Ultrastar drives are built with Enhanced Rotational Safeguard (RVS) technology, which monitors and corrects linear and rotational vibrations in real-time for improved performance.
- Dynamic Fly-Height & Dual-Stage Actuator Technology
- Dynamic Fly-Height technology utilizes real-time read/write head adjustments for consistent performance, reduced errors, and optimized reliability. Dual-Stage Actuator technology improves positional accuracy over the data track. The primary actuator provides course displacement using conventional methods, whereas the secondary actuator uses piezoelectric motion to fine-tune the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
In the Box WD 2TB Ultrastar 7200 rpm SATA 3.5" Internal Data Center HDD (Retail) Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Compatibility Testing
- WD Ultrastar hard drives are extensively tested with a variety of storage systems, SATA controllers, and host bus adapters to ensure they are a simple plug-and-play storage solution.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the WD 2TB Ultrastar 7200 rpm SATA 3.5" Internal Data Center HDD in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
WD WDBBUR0020BNC-WRSN Specs
| Drive Capacity || 2.0 TB |
| Cache Memory || 128 MB |
| Interface || SATA III (6 Gb/s) |
| Maximum Read Speed || 200 MB/s |
| Drive Type || HDD |
| Form Factor || 3.5" |
| Noise Level || 25.0 dB (Idle) |
28.0 dB (Active)
| Spindle Speed (RPM) || 7200 RPM |
| Annualized Failure Rate (AFR) || 0.44 % |
| Load/Unload Cycles || 600,000 |
| Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) || 2.0 Million Hours |
| Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read || < 1 in 1014 |
| Power Draw || 8.1 W (Active) |
5.9 W (Idle)
| Supported Voltage || 5 VDC, 12 VDC |
| Operating Shock || 65 G / 2.0 ms |
| Storage Shock || 300 G / 2.0 ms |
| Operating Temperature || 41 to 140°F / 5 to 60°C |
| Storage Temperature || -40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C |
| Certifications || RoHS, as per Manufacturer |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 4.0 x 1.0 x 5.8" / 101.6 x 25.4 x 147.3 mm |
| Weight || 1.4 lb / 0.6 kg |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 64 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I am looking for a user's manual for a Sawyer Pana Vue 4R slide viewer....
Rodelink Filmmaker kit...
Odyssey Innovative Designs LTMTS1PRO Mobile Crank Truss System...
NcSTAR 3-9x42 ...