User Manual for Wooden Camera Sony F55 F5 Unified Accessory Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Wooden Camera Sony F55 F5 Unified
- Product category: Camcorder Supports & Rigs Wooden Camera
- Brand: Wooden Camera
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Wooden Camera Camcorder Supports & Rigs
User manual for the Wooden Camera Sony F55 F5 Unified contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Wooden Camera product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Wooden Camera user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Wooden Camera product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Sony F55/F5 Unified Accessory Kit (Base) from Wooden Camera is a camera support kit designed for the Sony F55 & F5 Cameras and utilizes the Unified Baseplate System. The kit includes top plate, unified baseplate, two 15mm rods, top handle (cheese), Sony F55/F5 Cable Protector, and Sony EVF Bracket.The top plate is a camera cheese plate for secure accessory attachment, while the unified baseplate is a quick-release camera baseplate for holding the two included 12” long 15mm rods at the correct lens height. The top cheese handle is a bolt-on top handle that attaches to the top plate for secure camera carrying. The Sony F55/F5 Cable Protector provides EVF cable protection, and the Sony EVF Bracket allows attachment of the original Sony viewfinder mount.
In the Box Bundle Items Top Plate for Sony F55 & F5 Cameras swxfsxwcyfsbse
- Top Plate for Sony F55 & F5 Cameras The Wooden Camera Top Plate is a top cheeseplate for the Sony F55 and F5 Cameras that contours to the shape of the camera body and leaves the vent area open. Hence, the original Sony focus hook can remain attached to the camera. The stopper screw in the front prevents accidental unlocking of the FZ mount. The plate provides rows of 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 holes for attaching handles, UVF Mount v2, rod clamps, and more. Additional screw holes allow attachment of the original Sony F55 handle.
- 1/4" threads in standard spacing (9mm center to center)
- 3/8" threads in ARRI standard spacing (50mm center to center)
- Unified Baseplate for URSA Mini, F55, F5 The Wooden Camera Unified Baseplate supports 15mm LWS rods at the correct lens height, and offers a vertical 15mm rod port for incorporating the optional Unified Lens Adapter Kit. This Kit allows you to support different lens adapters from Wooden Camera, Metabones, and other brands.
The Baseplate includes the Core Unit, a Lower Quick Dovetail tripod plate on the bottom, and a Dovetail Camera Plate for the Blackmagic URSA Mini and Sony F55/F5. Other Unified Baseplate Dovetail Plates are also supported, allowing for quick swaps with a variety of cameras.
The Baseplate provides two quick release options. You can remove the Dovetail Camera Plate only and leave the Core Unit with your rod pair behind, or you can remove the Core Unit from the Lower Quick Dovetail, in which case you'll have a dovetail on the bottom of the Core Unit that's compatible with any 2060 Dovetail, Safety Dovetail, or Shoulder Rig.
The Dovetail Camera Plate features a long slot along its center that lets you secure it to the camera with multiple screws (included), which can be set up to 2.8" (70mm) apart. It also has a non-slip rubber surface that will prevent the camera from twisting.
The Dovetail Camera Plate has an ARCA Swiss standard dovetail compatible with many third-party products. It also has threaded 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the bottom for attaching to gimbals or other compatible tripod plates. The Lower Quick Dovetail has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for attaching to tripod plates or ARRI standard bridgeplates, such as the Wooden Camera Unified Bridgeplates.
The Unified Baseplate can also be upgraded for VCT-14 compatible mounting options. Simply attach it to the optional Unified VCT Wedge Plate, which can then be mounted on the Unified VCT-14 Tripod Plate, also sold separately. The Unified Baseplate is backward compatible with Wooden Camera's original Quick Dovetails (Standard, DSLR, and Large).
- Key Features
- Supports 15mm LWS rods at the correct lens height
- Offers a vertical 15mm rod port for incorporating the optional Unified Lens Adapter Kit (for lens adapter support)
- Includes the Core Unit, Lower Quick Dovetail tripod plate, and Dovetail Camera Plate
- Two quick release options—remove Core Unit or remove Dovetail Camera Plate
- Core Unit features a dovetail on the bottom, compatible with any 2060 Dovetail, Safety Dovetail, or Shoulder Rig
- Dovetail Camera Plate features an ARCA Swiss standard dovetail and threaded holes for attaching to gimbals or other compatible tripods plates
- Lower Quick Dovetail offers threaded holes for attaching to tripod plates or ARRI standard bridgeplates
- Long slot along the center allows multiple screws to be attached to the camera, set up to 2.8" (70mm) apart
- Anti-twist, non-slip rubber surface
- Upgradable for VCT-14 compatible mounting options
- Additional Lower Quick Dovetail and Dovetail Camera Plates can be purchased for quick swap capability
- Backward compatible with original Wooden Camera Quick Dovetail
- 15mm Support Rod (12") This is a single, 12" long 15mm Support Rod from Wooden Camera for mounting accessories. It is chamfered at each end to ease sliding accessories on and off, and has a hollow interior providing for maximum strength. UPC: 610079106123
- WC-153900 Top Handle (Cheese) The Wooden Camera WC-153900 Top Handle (Cheese) is used for securely carrying and stabilizing the camera during hand-held shooting. It bolts on to two 1/4-20 holes spaced 1.4" (36mm) apart center. The cheese grip handle bar features an array of 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes in standard spacing for accessory mounting. UPC: 610079105713
- Sony F55/F5 EVF Cable Protector Install the Wooden Camera Sony F55/F5 Cable Protector to protect your camera's delicate EVF cable from being bumped while it is plugged in. While the metal surround protects the cable, it does not impede the cable release levers, so you can still easily detach the cable when necessary. Included with the cable protector are screws for attaching the protector with or without a top plate installed on your camera. UPC: 702534251711
- Sony EVF Bracket The Sony EVF Bracket from Wooden Camera allows attachment of an original Sony viewfinder mount. It can be attached to the front of the Top Handle or NATO Handle by using 2 screws. Note: Sony viewfinder mounts can be found on Sony F55/F5 handles or older Sony Betacams. UPC: 700987993608
Unified Baseplate for URSA Mini, F55, F5
- 1/4" to 20 x 3/8" Socket Cap Screw
- Unified Baseplate Core Unit (No Dovetails)
- Unified Baseplate Camera Dovetail Plate for URSA Mini, F5, F55
2 x 15mm Support Rod (12") swxfsxwcyfsbse WC-153900 Top Handle (Cheese) Sony F55/F5 EVF Cable Protector
- Unified Baseplate Lower Quick Dovetail
Sony EVF Bracket
- 4 x 1/4"-20 x 5/8 Socket Cap Screws
Table of Contents
- 1/4"-20 x 3/8" Socket Cap Screw
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Wooden Camera Sony F55 F5 Unified Accessory Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Top Plate for Sony F55 & F5 Cameras
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.2 x 3.6 x 0.2" |
- Unified Baseplate for URSA Mini, F55, F5
| Dimensions || 2 x 6 x 6" (5 x 15 x 15 cm) |
| Weight || 0.8 lb (363 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.4 x 5.3 x 1.75" |
- 15mm Support Rod (12")
| Rod Size || 15 mm |
| Rod Length || 12" (30.5 cm) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.05 x 1.35 x 0.6" |
- WC-153900 Top Handle (Cheese)
| Dimensions || 4.8 x 2.7 x 1.9" (121.92 x 6.86 x 4.82 mm) |
| Weight || 0.4 lb (181.43 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.7 x 4.35 x 2.3" |
- Sony F55/F5 EVF Cable Protector
| Dimensions || 1.8 x 1.5 x 2.4" / 45.2 x 38.6 x 60.7 mm |
| Weight || 3 oz / 86 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 3.0 x 3.0 x 1.0" |
- Sony EVF Bracket
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.0 x 4.0 x 1.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 70 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RAW AUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MODEL RW 506 MANUAL...
Brother MFC-J995DW All-In-One Printer...
SSD and Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit...
Polaroid 14.1 laptop computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Connecting VRS8 to Mac Pro Tower what cable or connectors to use.
Slate Digital VRS8 8-Channel Interface with
Hi Please let me know the cable and connectors to use the Slate VRS8 with a new 202- Mac Proc Tower.
The Mac Pro has thunderbolt 3.
The VRS8 has Thunderbolt 2
What is needed to connect them?
Please provide links to purchase what is needed to connect and any related do...
Name: Nelson Englis
Carlsbro CSD130 - Compact Electronic Drum
i miss placed my manual...just wanna ask how to increase the volume of crash cymbal...
SSd Sandisk 480.
Name: Donald McAuley
SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. ...
Tokina Macro 100 F2.8 D
Name: Norma Hayward
Tokina 100mm f 2.8 AT-X M100
I have a Nikon D800 (FX Mount). Does this lens work with this camera. I keep getting the fEE error when I try to use it. ...
Mouse Stopped Working
Name: John E
Verbatim Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and 6-Button
I had purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse combination. After four months, the mouse stopped working. After installing fresh batteries, the mouse still doesn't work. Is there a way to reset the mouse?...