User Manual for X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
- Product category: Calibration X-Rite
- Brand: X-Rite
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for X-Rite Calibration
User manual for the X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any X-Rite product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official X-Rite user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a X-Rite product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description With the all-in-one i1Studio Spectrophotometer from x-rite you can profile your monitors, projectors, scanners, mobile devices, and printers.
The included i1Studio Software offers a wealth of color calibration functionality including the ability to calibrate and profile monitors, projectors, scanners, and printers all with an easy to navigate interface. Couple this intuitive software with the Mini ColorChecker ClassicTarget for cameras and you can take advantage of a standard 24-patch target to assist in creating custom camera profiles including a custom white balance, and much more. The i1Studio even works with your iOS mobile device via the ColorTRUE Mobile App allowing for mobile to desktop color matching.
- i1Studio Device
- The i1Studio Spectrophotometer is compact and easy to carry in its own protective bag so you are never without the means to create an expertly calibrated and profiled workflow whether at home, in studio, or on the road
- i1Studio Software for Monitors, Projectors, Scanners, and Printers:
The i1Studio software, based on X-Rite i1Profiler software, provides an easy to navigate interface that delivers expertly calibrated and profiled monitors (including video presets), projectors, scanners, and printers
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Mini ColorChecker ClassicTarget for Cameras:
Utilizing the included industry standard 24-patch target, you'll be able to create custom camera profiles (single or dual illuminant), set a custom white balance, and have a neutral starting point no matter what light you are shooting in for a more streamlined editing process. The software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe Lightroom plug-in
- ColorTRUE Mobile App for Mobile Devices:
Calibrate your Apple iOS mobile devices for a true mobile to desktop color match of all your images. Download the ColorTRUE app from the Apple App Store.
- Monitor Calibration and Profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling:
An adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you'll have an even more accurate display profile. X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls:
Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, and gamma. Also, measure other displays or light sources and use as targets.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling:
Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Optimization:
Create unique patch sets for optimal results.
- Profile Validation and Reminder:
Use include images or your own to view before and after results or use the 3D profile gamut viewer.
- Projector Calibration and Profiling
- Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes, it's as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all the room conditions into consideration - projected colors, screen color, and room lighting - so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
- Scanner Calibration and Profiling
- Scanner profiling is super easy. Simply scan and crop your target (sold separately) to generate a high-quality ICC profile. Supports these targets: ColorChecker Classic, ColorChecker Digital SG, Reflective IT 8.7/2, Transmissive 4x5, and 35mm IT8.7/1.
- RGB and CMYK Printer Profiling
- Intelligent iterative profiling technology ensures your output is reproduced accurately from print to print and from printer to printer, delivering professional (alt: expert) quality results for smoothness, highlight, and shadow detail.
- i1Studio's superfast scanning can rapidly measure test charts in less than one minute! Simply scan one 50-patch test chart, and i1Studio will learn how your printer behaves with these colors and dynamically generate a second chart of 50 patches. Then print and scan this second chart of 50 patches and your profile is perfected.
- Option to save your test targets as TIFF files to print later, or for use on a remote printer. i1Studio also supports various paper sizes.
- i1Studio even has the ability to optimize your printer profile for specific colors, flesh tones, or captured spot colors. i1Studio creates a 3rd test target based on extracted colors from an image and/or spot colors captured by your i1Studio device. Load your profile, generate your test target, measure, and save. It's that easy.
- BW Calibration and Profiling
- Now you can generate black and white paper profiles to take advantage of new printer technology that makes printing black and white on inkjet papers as easy as printing color images. i1Studio allows the creation of monochrome profiles for black and white in neutral tones as well as with sepia and platinum look profiles. Whether you're printing your fine art black and white images or reproducing vintage photos, i1Studio gives you the advantage of black and white printer profiles.
In the Box X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer Storage Case/Monitor Holder Mini ColorChecker Classic Table of Contents
- The i1Studio from X-Rite takes your start-to-finish color-managed workflow to an expert level with exceptional accuracy and consistency allowing you more time to focus on creating more images.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
X-Rite i1Studio Specs
| Package Weight || 1.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.0 x 6.0 x 3.0" |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 20 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
|Subject: Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer |
|Date: 04.08.2021 08:27:36||Name: Md. Kaisar Reza|
|Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...