User Manual for Xcellon USB 3.0 Type-C Mini Docking Station Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Xcellon USB 3.0 Type-C Mini Docking
- Product category: Uncategorized Xcellon
- Brand: Xcellon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Xcellon Uncategorized
User manual for the Xcellon USB 3.0 Type-C Mini Docking contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Xcellon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Xcellon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Xcellon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Expand your laptop or tablet into a workstation with the Xcellon USB 3.0 Type-C Mini Docking Station, which turns a USB Type-C port into multiple ports for increased productivity. The Xcellon USB Type-C Mini Dock provides two USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports with up to 5 Gb/s transfer speeds to enhance your gear's capabilities with external storage drives and printers. There's also an SD (UHS-II) card reader that supports fast transfer speeds from your memory cards, allowing you to quickly drag-and-drop photos and video files. For increasing your device's onscreen workspace, an HDMI port is on board and supports resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz.
The docking station connects to your USB Type-C laptop or mobile device via an integrated cable that sports a USB Type-C connector, which makes for quick plug-and-play and can also be used with Thunderbolt 3-equipped systems. The USB Type-C connector is reversible, so you can plug it in, no matter the direction. Aside from an easy-to-use design, charging the host laptop is made simple with Power Delivery compatibility, which allows your computer or mobile tablet to stay powered and charged by using your USB Type-C power supply. Additionally, the dock's small size keeps it portable and easy to take with your everywhere.
- Expanded Computer Ports
- The Xcellon Mini Docking Station expands your computer's USB Type-C (or Thunderbolt 3) port into multiple ports for connecting devices. This increases the capabilities of your laptop and provides you with a multitasking solution.
- Two USB Connections
- Two USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) connections allow you to connect storage drives and offer speeds of up to 5 Gb/s. Transfer files, photos, and videos to and from your computer.
- SD Card Reader
- Use SD cards with the SD 4.0 (UHS-II) reader and enjoy read speeds of up to 270 MB/s. Take the SD card from your cameras, and transfer the content onto your computer's hard drive for preserving precious memories.
- 4K Video Output
- The HDMI connection on the docking station can output 4K video to take advantage of Ultra High Definition (UHD) displays. Enjoy sharper images and brilliant visuals with resolution support of up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz when using DisplayPort Alternate Mode.
- Power Delivery
- The Power Delivery port allows for host device charging of a laptop or tablet. This station can automatically switch between 5, 9, 15, and 20 volts to accommodate different types of devices with the right amount of voltage.
In the Box Xcellon USB 3.0 Type-C Mini Docking Station Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- The compact size of the mini docking station provides portable and expandable connectivity. It's lightweight with a small profile, and it has an attached USB Type-C cable that makes it ready for plug-and-play wherever you are.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Xcellon USB 3.0 Type-C Mini Docking Station in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| USB || 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A |
1 x USB (Unspecified Type) Type-C
| Thunderbolt || None |
| Ethernet || None |
| FireWire || None |
| Display || 1 x HDMI |
| Audio || None |
| Memory Card Slots || 1 x SDXC (UHS-II [312 MB/s]) |
| System Connection || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Male |
| Connection Type || Integrated Cable |
| Maximum Resolution Supported || 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz |
| Operating System Support || Android, ChromeOS, Windows, macOS/OS X |
| Certifications || CE, FCC, as per Manufacturer |
| Cable Length || 4.25" / 10.8 cm |
| Dimensions || 0.6 x 3.2 x 3.2" / 1.6 x 8 x 8 cm |
| Weight || 2.6 oz / 73.7 g |
Rating74% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 13 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Monster 2 in 1 TV Transmitter/Receiver MBA9-1011-BLK...
Vivitar pro 4k HD CAMCORDER...
Gaf pana vue 2 slide viewer...
WD Elements 2TB ...
NR-2000 diving flash light...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
extreme fliers 3.0 user manual
Name: Katlin Donnelly
Extreme Fliers Micro Drone 3.0 Standard
HOW do I download it?!?!...
Name: Vincent Nastri
Hawke Sport Optics 4-16x44 Vantage SF
Really like this scope but can I unscrew the click discs after zeroing and reset to zero so after making any adjustments I can reset to my set zero?
I don’t want to undo the two small screws on each Knob to reset and have any bits flying out.
Toner cartridge may be feeding too much toner causing smearing of copies, both front and back
Name: Kent Price
HP 17A Black Original LaserJet Toner
I think my new toner cartridge may be defective. No problems with print quality for years. Then suddenly with new cartridge there is smearing of toner on both sides of a copy. On the left end of the cartridge facing it as it has been inserted, there are two white plastic parts...
Can’t connect to server
Name: Richard Ware
Vine TJ-610 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
My device can no longer connect to working internet. ...
Name: Ana P.
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
How do you access the pictures you already took?...