User Manual for Xerox WorkCentre 6515 DN All-in-One Color Laser Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Xerox WorkCentre 6515 DN All-in-One Color
- Product category: Laser Printers Xerox
- Brand: Xerox
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Xerox Laser Printers
User manual for the Xerox WorkCentre 6515 DN All-in-One Color contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Xerox product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Xerox user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Xerox product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Make sure your business has all the tools it needs with this WorkCentre 6515/DN All-in-One Color Laser Printer from Xerox with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. A very capable printer, it features a maximum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp documents as well as impressive speeds of up to 30 ppm in simplex or 18 ppm in duplex. It also features a variety of methods for handling media, including a 250-sheet standard input tray and a 50-sheet bypass tray. Additionally, if connected to a network through the Ethernet port , users can even print remotely from their mobile devices.
Scanning, copying, and faxing are made possible through the implementation of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed as well as the 50-sheet single-pass duplexing ADF that supports media up to 8.5 x 14". This scanner unit features an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and even has a built-in OCR for creating searchable documents. Along with these features, a color touchscreen is present for intuitive operation while a front USB port allows users to print from and scan to a portable storage device. Additionally, the printer comes equipped with a standard USB 3.0 interface for direct connection to a computer.
- All-in-one functions can work concurrently, allowing for simultaneous printing and scanning, printing and copying, and scanning and printing/copying
- Print directly from a mobile device using Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Xerox Mobile Link App, and Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android.
- Monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 3,000 pages.
- Print features include, PANTONE Color-approved solid color simulations, N-up, fit to page, booklet printing, run black, covers/separators, poster printing, watermarks, overlays, banner sheets, draft mode, secure print, proof print, personal print, saved print, and RAM collation.
- Front-side USB port enables printing from and scanning to a portable storage device.
- Large color touchscreen offers intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting settings and checking print status.
- Copy speeds can reach up to 25 cpm with simplex black & white, 12 cpm with simplex color, 37 cpm with duplex black & white, and 21 cpm with duplex color.
- Copies can be set up with input:output settings of 1:1, 1:2, 2:2, and 2:1.
- Copy features include automatic background suppression, book copying, book copying with center erase, collation, darkness control, edge erase, ID card copy, N-up, reduce/enlarge (25-400%), image shift, original type, sample copy, and sharpness.
- Supported scan destinations includes to email (local address book, LDAP integration, SMTP), network, USB memory device, WSD, application (TWAIN network), WIA (WSD scan), macOS 10.9 or later (network/Mac ICA), network computer (SMB/FTP), and multiple locations for single job.
- Fax features include broadcasting up to 200 destinations, delayed start of up to 24 hours, distinctive ring pattern detection, a fax address book with up to 200 speed dials, fax forward to email, fax forwarding and local print, polling receive, reject junk fax, and secure fax receive.
UPC: 095205835380 In the Box Xerox WorkCentre 6515/DN All-in-One Color Laser Printer 106R03473 Standard Capacity Cyan Print Cartridge 106R03474 Standard Capacity Magenta Print Cartridge 106R03475 Standard Capacity Yellow Print Cartridge 106R03476 Standard Capacity Black Print Cartridge Fax Cord Power Cord Software and Documentation CD Limited 1-Year Warranty More info from Xerox Table of Contents
- Standard security features include Secure HTTPS (TLS), IPsec, 802.1x Authentication, S/MIME, IPv6, IP Filtering, Secure Print, Secure Fax Receive, SNMPv3, LDAP (SASL), Network Authentication, and Kerberos Authentication (Unix/Linux/Windows ADS).
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Xerox WorkCentre 6515 DN All-in-One Color Laser Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Xerox 6515/DN Specs
| Functions || Print |
| Printing Technology || Laser |
| Maximum Resolution || 1200 x 2400 dpi |
| Print Speed || Simplex: 30 ppm |
Duplex: 18 ppm
| First Print Out Speed || 12 seconds |
| Maximum Print Size || 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm |
| Duplex Printing || Yes |
| Duty Cycle || Monthly: 50,000 Pages |
Recommended Monthly Volume: 3,000 Pages
| Print Languages || Adobe PostScript 3 |
| Scanner Type || Flatbed |
| Optical Resolution || 600 x 600 dpi |
| Scan Speed || Black & White: 37 ipm |
Color: 21 ipm
| Maximum Scan Area || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
ADF: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Color Depth || Color: 24-bit |
| Scanner Drivers || WIA |
| Scan File Format || JPG |
| Maximum Resolution || 600 x 600 dpi |
| Copy Speed || Black & White, Simplex: 25 cpm |
Color, Simplex: 12 cpm
Black & White, Duplex: 37 cpm
Color, Duplex: 21 cpm
| First Copy-Out Time || 12 seconds |
| Maximum Copy Size || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
ADF: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Duplex Copying || Yes |
| Quantity || Up to 999 copies |
| Reduction / Enlargement || 25-400% |
| Modem Speed || 33.6 kbps |
| Fax Resolution || 400 x 400 dpi |
| Compression || MH |
| Fax Memory || 4 MB |
| Speed Dial Locations || 200 locations |
| Fax Broadcasting || 200 destinations |
| Paper Handling || Input Tray 1 |
Automatic Document Feeder
| Paper Sizes || Input Tray 1: 3 x 5.8" to 8.5 x 14" / 7.6 x 14.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm |
Bypass Tray: 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" / 7.6 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm
ADF: 5.5 x 5.5" to 8.5 x 14" / 14 x 14 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Media Weight || Input Tray 1: 16 lb bond to 65 lb cover / 60 to 176 gsm |
Bypass Tray: 16 lb bond to 58 lb cover / 60 to 157 gsm
ADF: 16 lb bond to 45 lb cover / 60 to 125 gsm
| Paper Capacity || Input Tray 1: 250 Sheets |
Bypass Tray: 50 Sheets
ADF: 50 Sheets
Output Tray: 150 Sheets
| Interfaces || USB 3.0 |
| Direct Printing || USB Port |
| OS Compatibility || Windows |
Mac OS X, macOS
| Processor || 1.05 GHz |
| Memory || 2 GB |
| Fonts || PostScript: 136 Fonts |
PCL: 88 Fonts
| Control Panel || Color Touchscreen |
| Warm-Up Time || 27 Seconds |
| Power Requirements || 120 VAC (±10%), 60 Hz (±3 Hz), 12 A |
| Power Consumption || Maximum: 350 W |
Ready: 51 W
Sleep: 1.1 W
Off: 0.2 W
| Acoustic Noise || Sound Power |
Operating: 6.8 B(A)
Standby: 4.3 B(A)
Operating: 52.5 dB(A)
Standby: 26.3 dB(A)
| Operating Conditions || Temperature: 41 to 90°F / 5 to 32°C |
| Storage Conditions || Temperature: -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C |
| Certifications || FCC Part 15 Class A; FCC Part 68; CE Mark applicable to Directives 2006/95/EC, 2004/108/EC and 1999/5/EC UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition; NOM; GS Mark; EAC; Citrix certified; Cerner (undergoing evaluation); Apple AirPrint certification; Google Cloud Print certification; Mopria certified; Wi-Fi Alliance certified; Blue Angel; MEDITECH; ENERGY STAR; ECOLOGO; EPEAT (United States) |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 16.5 x 19.7 x 19.9" / 42 x 50 x 50.6 cm |
| Weight || 67.7 lb / 30.7 kg |
| Package Weight || 80.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 25.8 x 24.8 x 22.7" |
Rating82% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 34 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Xerox WorkCentre 6515 DN All-in-One Color Laser Printer
|Date: 03.10.2022 05:15:41||Name: Michael E Cox|
|How do I get rid of the "Please Reboot 116-321|
|Date: 03.10.2022 05:13:38||Name: Michael E Cox|
|How do I get rid of the "Please Reboot 116-321|
|Subject: toner replacement|
|Date: 13.01.2021 20:02:10||Name: Marilyn Luehrs|
|I have ordered from two different places now that say they are for this machine, however when I get them they look nothing like the ones that I have received.|
I keep getting short little ones and in the printer are longer ones with a roller on top. I was also told that all I have to do is replace the cartridge and not the drum?? And how?? Please explain
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsonite tripod 3751...
JVC Compact Component System MX-DK11...
VIZIO 40" hd...
manual for rayovac workhorse lantern...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser
I have a Ricoh SP C261SFNw printer that is leaving what looks like roller impressions on the left side of the paper after printing. I’ve cleaned the rollers and kind of paper I use, Can I fix this?...
Name: Ivan Ambroz
American DJ DB Display MKII -
Bei mein display ist 5 V eingang kaput. Da sind einige Elemente in SMD technik und ich weiss nicht wie heist diese IC, Viderstand und Dioden. Ich bite um Hilfe. Danke mit Grusse...
Versa h22 mid tower manual download needed
Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Chassis
I have a versa h22 tower I bought from 2015 and lost the manual, needing a download of the old one....
The worst support company
Name: PELAYO VIGIL
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Three days I have been trying to get an Activation Code for my AnyTime Organizer 16 Deluxe. I am blocked out of the program even thought I bought it in September 2022. No one answer me and I can not get into the programm. I have never experienced such a lack of support and the pr...
System output sounds bad
Name: Kelly bird
Numark MP103USB Professional USB & MP3
When using speakers the sou d is distorted. I need help troubleshooting ...