User Manual for Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Kit with Stand and AC Adapter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Kit
- Product category: Portable Keyboards Yamaha
- Brand: Yamaha
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Yamaha Portable Keyboards
User manual for the Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Yamaha product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Yamaha user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Yamaha product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Yamaha PSR-E Comparison Guide: Part 1 Read More The Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Kit with Stand and AC Adapter from includes the PSR-EW300 keyboard, Auray KSPL-1X single-X keyboard stand, and the PA150 AC adapter. The kit allows you to quickly position and power your keyboard when setting up at home or on the go.
The PSR-EW300 features a touch-sensitive keyboard with 48-note polyphony. It offers 574 sounds to enjoy playing in any musical genre and 165 auto-accompaniment styles that provide real-time, band-backing tracks based on the chords you play. The "Keys to Success" lesson system brings you deep resources for practice and education. Your musical experience can be broadened by connecting to a portable music player and playing along with your favorite songs through the instrument's speakers. Duo mode divides the keyboard into two identical sectors, allowing two people to play together at the same time. Also included is a USB port for recording your performance to a host computer or iOS device. The Auray KSPL-1X features a sturdy metal construction for strength and enhanced stability. Five different height settings enable you to find a comfortable playing position, whether sitting or standing up.
In the Box
- Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard The PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard from Yamaha features a library of 574 instrument voices that allow you to play any musical genre. This keyboard is equipped with 165 auto-accompaniment styles that provide real-time, band-backing tracks to play along with. The wider 76-key keyboard permits you to play more complex piano pieces than a 61-key keyboard and is suitable for the beginner or advanced player.Built with 12 digital reverb effects, a chorus, and a Master EQ, the keyboard adds ambience to your playing and makes you sound like you're in a concert hall, a small club, or a cathedral. The chorus adds warmth and makes the sound more spacious. The Master EQ allows you to adjust the sound to best suit how you’re monitoring the keyboard—whether you're listening through headphones, the built-in speakers, or an external sound system.Furthermore, duo mode allows two people to play together on the same instrument by dividing the keyboard into two identical sides. The wider 76-note keyboard offers a greater range to each person when in this mode. Also, choose from 150 arpeggio phrases with the press of a single key. The built-in USB-to-host terminal allows you to connect to a computer or portable device and record your performance. The PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard has the tools to make you sound like a pro in no time.
- Wider Keyboard
- With the wide, 76-note, touch-sensitive keyboard at your fingertips, more complex piano pieces can be mastered with maximum dynamic expression than a 61-note keyboard.
- Touch-Sensitive Keys
- Play the keys heavily and you'll get louder tones, or play softly to achieve quieter sounds. The touch-sensitive keyboard accurately reflects every nuance of your playing, making your performances musically expressive.
- The PSR-EW300 features a comprehensive library of 574 instrument voices that allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
- Real-Time Backing Tracks
- 165 auto-accompaniment styles provide real-time, band-backing tracks based on the chords you play.
- Support for On-Board Lessons
- Based on teaching techniques over many years, the step-by-step lessons are short and easy. Players learn how to play entire songs. To help build your skills, the "Touch Tutor" takes the mystery out of learning dynamic expression.
- Digital Effects and Master EQ
- 12 reverb effects add ambience to your playing, making it sound like you're in a concert hall, small club, or a cathedral. Chorus adds warmth and makes the sound more spacious. The Master EQ easily adjusts the sound to suit how you're monitoring the keyboard—whether you are listening through headphones, the built-in speakers, or an external sound system.
- Play with a Partner
- By dividing the keyboard into two identical sides, duo mode allows two people to play together on the same instrument. The wider 76-note keyboard offers a greater range to each person, which enables you to enjoy playing the piano with friends and family.
- Connect your portable music player to hear your favorite music through the instrument's speakers. You can play along like you're in the band.
- Connect to Portable Devices or Computers
- The USB-to-host terminal allows you to connect to a computer or portable device and record audio without the need for any additional interface. A variety of creative and educational iOS apps are also available from the App Store.
- Auray KSPL-2X Double-X Keyboard Stand with Pull Lock The KSPL-2X Double-X Keyboard Stand with Pull Lock from Auray is a keyboard stand that holds up to 154 pounds and features sturdy metal construction for strength and enhanced stability. A spring-loaded pull lock with five preset heights makes it easy to adjust. There are non-slip end rings on crossbars to ensure the keyboard doesn't move once it's on the stand, and additional traction for the feet to prevent the stand from shifting. The removable end caps allow you to mount a 2nd tier (sold separately).
- Sturdy Double-X Design
- The KSPL-2X's sturdy metal construction and double-X design provide solid stability for your keyboard or gear and support for up to 154 pounds. It conveniently folds up for easy transport and storage.
- Adjustable Height
- The spring-loaded pull lock with five preset heights allows for precise adjustment. Whether you prefer to play while you're sitting or standing, you can position your keyboard at a comfortable height.
- Second Tier
- The KSPL-2X accepts a second tier (available separately). The end caps can be removed so you can install the second-tier add-on.
- Non-Slip Rubber Rings
- Non-slip rubber rings on the crossbars ensure that your keyboard doesn't move once it's on the stand. They also offer additional traction for the feet to prevent the stand from shifting.
- Yamaha PA150 AC Adapter for Keyboards and Drums The PA150 from Yamaha is an AC power adapter designed for mid-level portable keyboards and digital drums. The PA150 is a replacement for the PA5D adapter. It has an output power of 12VDC, and has an extra-long 8' cable for plenty of reach. For a list of compatible items, please see the features list.
- Current Models Compatible with PA150
- YPG-235 Portable Grand
- YPG-535 Portable Grand
- CP40 Stage Pianos
- MOXF Music Production Synthesizers
- MM8 Music Synthesizers
- MX Music Synthesizers
- P-45 P-series
- P-115 P-series
- YDP-143 Arius
- YDP-103 Arius
- PSR-E453 PSR-E
- MX BK/BU Music Synthesizers
- MX WH Music Synthesizers
- DD-75 Digital Drums
- MX88 Music Synthesizers
- NP-31 Piaggero
- NP-V60 Piaggero
- NP-V80 Piaggero
- Legacy Models Compatible with PA150
- YDP-141 Arius
- YDP-142 Arius
- YPG-225 Portable Grand
- YPG-525 Portable Grand
- MOX Music Production Synthesizers
- DGX-650 Portable Grand
- P-105 P-series
- PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard dyzxtyexzywr
- Music Rest
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Auray - KSPL-2X Double-X Keyboard Stand with Pull Lock
Table of Contents
- PA150 AC Adapter for Keyboards and Drums
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Kit with Stand and AC Adapter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard
| Keyboard || 76 Keys, Synth Action |
| Number of Sound Presets || 574 |
| Number of Song Presets || 154 |
| Effects || Chorus, EQ, Reverb |
| Maximum Polyphony || 48 Notes |
| Performance Functions || Arpeggiator, Duet Mode, Split/Layer, Transpose, Tuning Adjustment |
| Number of Style Presets || 165 x Factory |
10 x User
| Types || One Touch, Multi-Finger |
| Practice Features || Lessons, Chord Dictionary, Metronome |
| Supported MIDI Standards || GM, XGlite |
| Standard MIDI File (SMF) Formats || Format 0, 1 (Playback) |
| MIDI Note Memory and Resolution || 10,000 Notes |
| I/O || 1 x 1/4" TRS Headphone Output |
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Aux Input
| Pedal Support || 1 x 1/4" Sustain |
| Data Port || 1 x USB Type-B |
| Amplifiers || 2 x 2.5 W |
| Round Speakers || 2 x 4.7" / 12 cm |
| AC/DC Power Adapter || PA-130 / PA-3C, 12 VDC (or Equivalent-Not Included) |
| Battery Type || 6 x AA |
| Display || LCD (Backlit) |
| Dimensions || 45.0 x 4.6 x 15.0" / 1152.0 x 118.0 x 369.0 mm |
| Weight || 14.0 lb / 6.2 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 28.0 x 17.0 x 6.0" |
- Auray KSPL-2X Double-X Keyboard Stand with Pull Lock
| Material of Construction || Metal tubing |
| Locking Positions || 5 |
| Finish || Black Matte |
| Height Range || 24.75 to 37.25" / 62.9 to 94.6 cm |
| Maximum Weight Capacity || 154.3 lb / 70 kg |
| Dimensions (D x W x H) || Folded: 18.5 x 38.5 x 2.75" / 47.0 x 97.8 x 7.0 cm |
| Weight || 9.2 lb / 4.17 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 40.0 x 19.0 x 4.0" |
- Yamaha PA150 AC Adapter for Keyboards and Drums
| Input || 120VAC, 60Hz |
| Output || 12VDC, 1.5A |
| Cable Length || 8.3' (2.5m) |
| Weight || 6 oz (170g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.25 x 3.05 x 2.7" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 46 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Kit with Stand and AC Adapter
|Date: 25.11.2021 16:42:46||Name: Rowan|
|How do you turn on arpeggio? I’ve been trying to figure it out but am not sure how to.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons ATV 4.5X14X40 MODEL ATV 4514. I just bought one and was needing a manual. ...
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...