User Manual for Yamaha R-N803 Stereo Network Receiver Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Yamaha R-N803 Stereo Network Receiver
- Product category: Receivers Yamaha
- Brand: Yamaha
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Yamaha Receivers
User manual for the Yamaha R-N803 Stereo Network Receiver contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Yamaha product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Yamaha user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Yamaha product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy music from a variety of sources with the Yamaha R-N803 Stereo Network Receiver. This 2-channel receiver produces up to 100W of RMS power per channel at 8 Ohms. Built-in AirPlay and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly stream music from compatible audio sources such as computers, smartphones, and tablets. On-board Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity gives you the ability to stream music from Internet radio sources and use DLNA technology to share content with compatible networked devices. Furthermore, the free MusicCast app allows you to control the receiver from your favorite smart device.
In addition to the receiver's aforementioned wireless connectivity, the R-N803 has a coaxial, optical, four stereo RCA, and a phono input for connecting different types of audio sources. Its 1/4" headphone output enables private listening when connecting headphones. This receiver's integrated AM and FM tuners allow you to enjoy free over-the-air content. Note: Access to certain Internet-based content may require a subscription to a service.
- ToP-ART Design
- The ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) design of the R-N803 is engineered to faithfully preserve the integrity of the audio signals by combining a symmetrical left/right circuit layout and signal directness (straight, short signal paths), a rigid, low-vibration chassis, and an "Art Base" resin frame fashioned to absorb and block unnecessary vibration for enhanced sonic purity and accurate stereo imaging of the music.
- Low-Impedance, High-Power Amp
- The R-N803 utilizes a high-power amp featuring a single push-pull structure using eight bipolar-type power transistors (four each for left and right) as its output terminals. Impedance is lowered by minimizing the lengths of the audio signal paths in the circuit design to achieve an enhanced drive power with a maximum output of 145W per channel.
- YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer)
- The R-N803 is equipped with YPAO technology, which is designed to measure the shape of the room, the material of the wall, and the position of the speaker, then automatically adjust the sound to create the appropriate response and sonic quality. Other YPAO functions are also available, including YPAO - Reflected Sound Control, which is designed to actively correct the early reflection sounds that influence sound quality, and YPAO Volume, engineered to apply high-precision EQ (equalization), with 192 kHz/64-bit operation for an enhanced listening environment. Additionally, after a scheduled future firmware update, you can control the YPAO feature and display the analysis results with the MusicCast app.
- Supports High-Resolution Music
- The R-N803 is compatible with high-resolution sound sources, such as DSD 5.6 MHz native and AIFF, WAV, FLAC 192 kHz/24-bit, as well as Apple Lossless 96 kHz/24-bit files. It uses a SABRE 9006AS 192 kHz/24-bit DAC (from ESS Technology) to deliver enhanced S/N performance.
- Hi-Fi Everything
- From your smartphone, networked audio, streaming services, or the TV, you'll enjoy Hi-Fi quality with enhances sonic integrity on everything you hear with the R-N803.
- Digital Audio Input for TV or Blu-ray Players
- The R-N803 is equipped for digital audio with both optical and coaxial inputs. The optical is for receiving audio from a display, and the coaxial is for receiving audio from a Blu-ray player. The audio stays in the digital domain, helping to provide pure, dynamic sound for all your entertainment sources.
- Enjoy playback of your vinyl records by plugging your turntable into the phono input of the R-N803.
- Fingertip Control
- Tap, swipe, and control your music with the free MusicCast app, which can also control other optional MusicCast devices.
UPC: 027108955889 In the Box Yamaha R-N803 Stereo Network Receiver Remote Control with Batteries YPAO Microphone FM Antenna Cord AM Antenna Cord Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- 505.2 VA power transformer with 12,000uF/71 V block capacitors
- Pure Direct Mode for enhanced sound purity
- Compatible with popular music streaming services, including Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer
- Trigger control
- Gapless playback compatibility
- Energy-saving design for low power consumption
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Yamaha R-N803 Stereo Network Receiver in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Yamaha R-N803 Stereo Network Receiver can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Yamaha R-N803BL Specs
| RMS Power Output || Minimum RMS: 100 W x 2 @ 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.019% THD |
| Maximum Output Power || 145 W x 2 @ 8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD |
| Dynamic Power per Channel || At 8/6/4/2 Ohms: 140/170/220/290 W per channel |
| Damping Factor (8 Ω) || A Speakers, @ 1 kHz: ≥240 |
| Wireless Connectivity || Wi-Fi with Wireless Direct |
DLNA version 1.5 (DMR)
Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR, A2DP, AVRCP, SBC/AAC (receiving only)
| Supported File Formats || MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC 48 kHz / 320 kbps, WAV, FLAC, AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, ALAC 96 kHz / 24-bit, DSD 2.8 / 5.6 MHz |
| Inputs || 2 x optical TOSLINK |
2 x digital coaxial
1 x stereo RCA phono with ground screw
4 x stereo RCA
1 x USB (front)
| Outputs || 2 x stereo RCA |
1 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) headphone (front)
| Other Connectors || 1 x Ethernet LAN |
1 x FM antenna
1 x AM antenna
1 x mono RCA subwoofer out
1 x trigger out
| Speaker Connectors || 2 (L/R) |
| Standby Power Consumption || 0.1 W |
Wired/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Network Standby On: 1.8 W
Wireless Direct, Network Standby On: 1.9 W
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || Without Antenna: 17.125 x 6 x 15.44" (43.5 x 15.24 x 39.21 cm) |
With Antenna Up: 17.125 x 8.5 x 15.44" (43.5 x 21.59 x 39.21 cm)
| Weight || 24.3 lb (11.02 kg) |
| Package Weight || 29.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.0 x 18.0 x 8.5" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 63 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons ATV 4.5X14X40 MODEL ATV 4514. I just bought one and was needing a manual. ...
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...