User Manual for Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
- Product category: Wireless Multi-Room Speakers Yamaha
- Brand: Yamaha
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Yamaha Wireless Multi-Room Speakers
User manual for the Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Yamaha product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Yamaha user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Yamaha product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy your music wirelessly with the black Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker. It features Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay, Wi-Fi, and DLNA technologies to connect to nearly any wireless component in your home. The speaker also has an Ethernet port for wired network connectivity. It has a 1" tweeter and a 3.5" woofer on the front and a passive radiator on the left and right sides to create an immersive soundstage.
The WX-010 can be controlled wirelessly with the MusicCast app, which is available for free from Google Play and the Apple App Store. MusicCast will also let you pair two WX-010 speakers together for stereo sound, or with other MusicCast-compatible components for music streaming throughout the house. The speaker is wall mountable with a rear 1/4"-20 thread.
- MusicCast is designed to make it easy to bring music to every room in your home wirelessly, with playback controlled by a simple app. Start with a single MusicCast wireless speaker, then add more MusicCast-compatible equipment, such as A/V receivers, soundbars, and other Hi-Fi components, throughout the house.
- Clear, Balanced Sound
- With a two-way speaker design plus two passive radiators, this speaker will provide dynamic sound despite its compact size. It also supports playback of high-resolution audio formats such as WAV, FLAC, and ALAC.
- Space-Saving Design
- The footprint of this speaker makes it ideal for use in the kitchen, bedside, or virtually anywhere space is limited. You can even mount it on a wall with commercially available speaker mounts using the integrated 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole.
- All Your Content
- MusicCast allows you to access your digital music library, streaming music services, Internet radio, and Bluetooth sources.
- Bluetooth Music Streaming
- Stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth or AirPlay. Use the MusicCast Controller app to pause/play and adjust the volume from your handheld device. With Bluetooth, you can stream music from the WX-010 to headphones for private listening or to other speakers.
- Stereo Pairing Using Two Units
- Two WX-010 units can be paired via the MusicCast Controller app to function as left and right channel speakers, providing stereo sound for a wider listening area.
- Control at Your Fingertips
- The free MusicCast Controller app puts control of your wireless speaker in the palm of your hand. Use the MusicCast Controller app to operate the speaker, change settings, select your source, and control music playback.
UPC: 027108954653 In the Box Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker (Black) Power Cable Limited 2-Year Warranty Manual PDF 1.3mbszqdxcucuzbrebtwfvsqaa Table of Contents
- EQ Setting
- By using the MusicCast app's EQ setting, you can perform sound tuning to optimize the source you are listening to or to match your own preferences. You can set the levels of High, Mid, and Low audio bands individually.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Yamaha WX-010 Specs
| Power Output || Woofer: 15 W |
Tweeter: 10 W
| Drivers || 1 x 1" / 2.5 cm Tweeter |
1 x 3.5" / 8.9 cm Woofer
| Passive Radiators || 2 |
| Wi-Fi Standards || Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) |
| Wi-Fi Bands || 2.4 GHz |
| Wi-Fi Security Modes || Mixed Mode, WEP, WPA2 |
| Bluetooth Version || 2.1 + EDR |
| Supported Bluetooth Profiles || A2DP |
| Supported Audio Codecs || AAC, SBC |
| Ethernet || 1 x 10/100 Mbps |
| DLNA Support || Yes |
| Supported Audio Formats || AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, WAV, WMA |
| Supported Sample Rates || Up to 192 kHz / 24-Bit |
| Power Consumption || 8 W |
2.0 W (Network Standby)
| AC Input Power || 120 VAC, 60 Hz |
| Dimensions || 4.8 x 6.2 x 5.1" / 120.0 x 160.0 x 130.0 mm |
| Weight || 3.7 lb / 1.7 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.7 x 7.0 x 7.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 47 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
|Subject: Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio to Musiccast WX-010|
|Date: 19.04.2021 10:34:17||Name: Prakash|
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio from iPad to Musiccast WX-010. Please advise how to fix this issue.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
MPM 1000 ...
Paramount Zxn 006bt user manual ...
ZAGG Cover-fit N12PKZKCF
Deka synchro hp platform...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Venture 30 cable
Name: Neil Razdan
GOAL ZERO Venture 30 Solar USB
I bought the Venture 30 and the Nomad 7 together 6-7 years ago. Couple of things I am trying to figure out. I somehow, packed the Venture30 away and forgot where I put it. For 3-4 years. One day I found it once again, and tried to charge it. It took couple of days to charge of t...
Problem with wheels
Name: Terry Noxel
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
The wheels on the cart got turned backwards (sideways) and I cannot get them back on the right side of the platform. Is there a way for me to take the wheels off and then reinstall them in the proper position?...
Kasa camera login Process
Name: Kasa camera login
TP-Link Kasa Spot 1080p Security Camera
Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog....
Name: yehuda hashai
Leica SF 64 Flash
Manuel instucion leica Sf64...
Name: Jason Scott
JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Speaker
Is there a way to connect the partybox 300 via Bluetooth with my Uconnect sound system in my Jeep? I know the Partybox can connect to another partybox but not sure the best way to connect it to another Bluetooth speaker or to my car stereo...