User Manual for ZEISS Milvus 35mm f 2 ZE Lens for Canon EF Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ZEISS Milvus 35mm f 2 ZE
- Product category: SLR Lenses ZEISS
- Brand: ZEISS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ZEISS SLR Lenses
User manual for the ZEISS Milvus 35mm f 2 ZE contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ZEISS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ZEISS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ZEISS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More A standard, bright wide-angle prime for the Canon EF mount, the Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE from ZEISS utilizes the Distagon optical design, with one anomalous partial dispersion element, to produce well-controlled imagery with reduced chromatic aberrations and distortions. A floating elements system is also used to achieve consistent performance, even sharpness, and clarity throughout the focusing range. An enhanced ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to markedly reduce lens flare and ghosting for working in trying lighting conditions.
The manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens-barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 aperture helps to achieve a more compact, portable form factor while also remaining versatile for use in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Distagon optical concept affords high sharpness, well-corrected image quality from edge-to-edge, and very low field curvature.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element is used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 11.8" to infinity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by focusing and depth of field scales along with hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
In the Box ZEISS Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon EF 58mm Front Lens Cap for 35mm Milvus Lens swxfsxwcyfsbse Rear Cap for Canon EF-Mount Lenses Lens Shade for Milvus 35mm f/2 Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Online Registration Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 Zeiss Soars with Milvus Lens Family for DSLRs Shawn C. Steiner 09/10/2015 Specification PDF 318.4kb Table of Contents
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ZEISS Milvus 35mm f 2 ZE Lens for Canon EF in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ZEISS Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE Specs
| Focal Length || 35mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/2 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 62
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 33 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924