User Manual for ZEISS Victory Diavari 3-12x56 T* Riflescope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ZEISS Victory Diavari 3-12x56 T* Riflescope
- Product category: Riflescopes ZEISS
- Brand: ZEISS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ZEISS Riflescopes
User manual for the ZEISS Victory Diavari 3-12x56 T* Riflescope contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ZEISS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ZEISS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ZEISS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Victory Diavari 3-12x56 T* from ZEISS puts enhanced clarity, an extended power range, and startling low-light capability to the top of your receiver. The wide FOV at 3x brings in the entire scene, and 12x puts you on top of your quarry. The massive 56mm objective offers the clearest and brightest view possible - all day and right into twilight. Victory Diavari scopes offer a distinctly superior field of view. Fluoride lenses deliver outstanding color rendition while minimizing distractions from flare and glare. Every air-to-glass surface has been treated with ZEISS' T* multicoating to ensure maximum light transmission. Finally, the external lens surfaces have been treated with an ultra-hard scratch and water resistant LotuTec coating. The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is quite remarkable. The robust and waterproof 30mm main-tube is o-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key finish is refined yet unassuming. The capped low-profile hunting turrets feature 1/3 MOA adjustments with a squared adjustment range of 36 MOA. The illuminated #40 reticle has been placed in the first (magnifying) focal plane - the reticle's subtensions remain constant across the magnification range. Additionally, this Victory scope is configured with an integral ZEISS Rail Mounting system. This eliminates the need for traditional mounting rings that can scar the finish of the scope's tube. Instead, the rail system employs a pair of claw-type Railmounts to attach the scope to a Weaver or Picatinny mount.
- Optical Performance
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- LotuTec coating: sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- FL Concept: fluoride glass lens elements deliver brighter and sharper images with accurate color and higher levels of contrast. They minimize chromatic aberrations while virtually eliminating stray light interference, image fuzziness, low contrast.
- Operational Details
- Parallax correction: factory preset at 110 yards/100 m
- Metric adjustments: 1 cm @ 100 m / 1/3 MOA W&E correction
- Illuminated #40 reticle: a post and cross hair reticle that is similar to a German #4 - three heavy posts at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock create a narrow gate, while a single stadia stands at the 12 o'clock position. Fine crosshairs indicate the exact point of aim. The illumination feature produces a glowing red dot at the intersection of the cross hairs.
- The reticle is placed in the first focal plane. Its dimensions will change with an increase/decrease in magnification. The reticle's subtensions remain constant to enable accurate distance ranging/hold-over calculations across the entire power range.
- The illumination system is activated by turning a dial located on the scope's saddle. The reticle's intensity can be balanced against ambient lighting conditions for daytime, twilight, and low-light use.
In the Box ZEISS Victory Diavari 3-12x56 T* Riflescope (Matte Black) Bikini Style Lens Covers CR2032 Battery Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction and Design
- Low-profile hunting turrets
- 30 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance
- ZEISS Rail Mount: this mounting system does not employ traditional ring mounts to fit the scope to the firearm. Instead, a set of claw-type ZEISS Railmounts are attached to the firearm's Weaver or Picatinny rail. These Railmounts interface with the toothed rail on the underside of the scope to ensure a solid repeatable mount.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ZEISS Victory Diavari 3-12x56 T* Riflescope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ZEISS 52 17 44 9940 Specs
| Magnification || 3 to 12x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 56 mm |
| Field of View || 3x: 37.5' @ 100 yd / 12.5 m @ 100 m |
12x: 10.5' @ 100 yd / 3.5 m @ 100 m
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 3x: 14.7 mm |
12x: 4.7 mm
| Eye Relief || 3.5" / 90 mm |
| Reticle Type || #40 Reticle (First Focal Plane) |
| Illumination || Illuminated |
| Impact Point Correction || 1/3 MOA per Click |
| Windage Adjustment || 36.7 MOA |
| Elevation Adjustment || 36.7 MOA |
| Parallax Correction || Yes, 110 yd / 100 m |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Fogproof || Yes |
| Maintube Diameter || 30 mm |
| Battery || 1 x CR2032 |
| Dimensions || Length: 13.5" / 34.4 cm |
| Weight || 20.6 oz / 585 g |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 55 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to ZEISS Victory Diavari 3-12x56 T* Riflescope
|Subject: Problem parallax in Diavari 3 12x56|
|Date: 27.11.2021 13:14:10||Name: Hélder|
|How to fix parallax problem in Diavari V 3 - 12x56 T sight. Thank you|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Looking for Model #SLC8200BSTV3...
Operational manual or how to use it. SOUNDTRACK professional Mixer MIX2224BU. We lost our sound operator, therefore we need to learn on how to use it,...
Microsoft wireless keyboard 850...
AMD Quad Gaming Computer, Athlon X4 950 4x3.8GHz,
16GB DDR4, AMD Radeon...
I am looking for an instruction manual to set up the Quik Love WS 550 with accessories (mic stand, music stand, etc.)
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
WON'T PRINT COLOR
Name: betty mcdonald
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet
New color cartridge. Will only print black and it is faded and you can't read the numbers. Also, it shows the color to be almost empty and it was just inserted a short time ago....
Brother TN730 Standard Yield Black Toner
I can not get ny TN730 to connect to my WIFI...
roland vt-12 vocal trainer
Name: BRUCE CASH
Roland VT-12 - Vocal Trainer
please send me a copy of roland vt-12 vocal trainer manual. I have a vocal trainer I purchased from amazon and misplaced the manual and don't know how to operate it. send pdf file so I can start practicing on it. ...
Self Adhesive White Foam Board SAFW3240.3C
Name: William Discher
Nielsen & Bainbridge Foam Core Board
when is repositionable board set?
when can I trim the art/ board without puling up the paper from the adhesive?...
Name: Monica Gauthier
Skullcandy Push Truly Wireless Earbuds
Since I purchased my Skullcandy push earbuds I have truly never been satisfied. I frequently approach the supposedly charged connected to an outlet earbuds to be informed that they are battery low. How is that possible when I set them in the box and noted that they were red and c...