User Manual for ZEISS Victory Fl Diavari 4-16x50 T* Riflescope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ZEISS Victory Fl Diavari 4-16x50 T*
- Product category: Riflescopes ZEISS
- Brand: ZEISS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ZEISS Riflescopes
User manual for the ZEISS Victory Fl Diavari 4-16x50 T* contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ZEISS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ZEISS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ZEISS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Victory FL Diavari 4-16x50 T* from ZEISS offers an excellent balance of power, size, and overall performance. This do-it-all sighting solution makes those longer shots possible - and the 50mm objective will keep the hunt alive until the final minutes of twilight. Victory Diavari scopes offer a distinctly superior field of view. Fluoride lenses deliver outstanding color rendition while minimizing distractions from flare and glare. Every air-to-glass surface has been treated with ZEISS' T* multicoating to ensure maximum light transmission. Finally, the external lens surfaces have been treated with an ultra-hard scratch and water resistant LotuTec coating. The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is quite remarkable. The robust and waterproof 30mm main-tube is o-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key finish is refined yet unassuming. Parallax correction side-focus knob corrects parallax error from 50 yd/55 m to infinity. The mid-height hunting style turrets are lockable, and they offer 1/3 MOA adjustments with a rectangular adjustment range of 43.2 x 59.4 MOA. The #20 Z-Plex reticle is placed in the second (non-magnifying) focal plane.
- Optical Performance
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- LotuTec coating: sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- FL Concept: fluoride glass lens elements deliver brighter and sharper images with accurate color and higher levels of contrast. They minimize chromatic aberrations while virtually eliminating stray light interference, image fuzziness, low contrast.
- Operational Details
- Precision adjustments: 1/3 MOA W&E correction
- Parallax correction: side-focus knob - 55 yd/50 m to infinity
- The #20 Z-Plex reticle: four long medium weight posts and fine cross hairs. This standard plex-style reticle affords quick target acquisition and accurate shot placement.
- Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range.
In the Box ZEISS Victory Fl Diavari 4-16x50 T* Riflescope (Matte Black) Bikini Style Lens Covers Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction and Design
- Mid-height locking hunting turrets
- 30 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance
- The Hunting ASV elevation turret can be customized to match specific bullet-drop data with one or more of the included blank-stickers. Once the scope's zero is set, a blank sticker can be fitted onto the side of the knob and various distances/zeros can be marked off. Additionally - for an additional cost, the elevation knob can be sent to Carl ZEISS to be custom engraved to match any load or ballistics.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ZEISS Victory Fl Diavari 4-16x50 T* Riflescope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ZEISS 52 17 77 99 20 Specs
| Magnification || 4 to 16x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 50 mm |
| Field of View || 4x: 26.7' @ 100 yd / 8.9 m @ 100 m |
16x: 7.5' @ 100 yd / 2.5 m @ 100 m
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 4x: 12.5 mm |
16x: 3.1 mm
| Eye Relief || 3.5" / 90 mm |
| Reticle Type || #20 Z-Plex Reticle (Second Focal Plane) |
| Illumination || Non-Illuminated |
| Impact Point Correction || 1/3 MOA per Click |
| Windage Adjustment || 43.2 MOA |
| Elevation Adjustment || 59.4 MOA |
| Parallax Correction || Yes, 50 yd / 45.7 m to Infinity |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Fogproof || Yes |
| Maintube Diameter || 30 mm |
| Battery || None |
| Dimensions || Length: 13.2" / 33.6 cm |
| Weight || 25.1 oz / 710 g |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 01 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Stark X5 Guitar Bass and violin ...
PowerSlideX User Manual...
Need user manual for Sandies 393 Three-Sided ON AIR Light please...
hi, i can't find a manual for logitech harmony 800 remote control...
Hawke Endurance Binoculars 8x32...