User Manual for ZEISS Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T* Riflescope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ZEISS Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T*
- Product category: Riflescopes ZEISS
- Brand: ZEISS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ZEISS Riflescopes
User manual for the ZEISS Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T* contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ZEISS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ZEISS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ZEISS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T* from ZEISS puts enhanced clarity, long-range capability, and startling low-light performance to the top of your receiver. Starting at 6x the FOV is wide enough for mid-range target acquisition, dialing up to 24x brings distant or smaller targets in close for exacting shot placement. The massive 56 mm objective offers the clearest and brightest view possible. Victory Diavari scopes offer a distinctly superior field of view. Fluoride lenses deliver outstanding color rendition while minimizing distractions from flare and glare. Every air-to-glass surface has been treated with ZEISS' T* multicoating to ensure maximum light transmission. Finally, the external lens surfaces have been treated with an ultra-hard scratch and water resistant LotuTec coating. The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is quite remarkable. The robust and waterproof 30 mm main-tube is o-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key finish is refined yet unassuming. Parallax correction side-focus knob corrects parallax error from 50 yd/55 m to infinity. The tall target-type turrets are lockable, and they offer 1/4 MOA adjustments with a squared adjustment range of 57.6 MOA. The illuminated Rapid-Z Varmint reticle is placed in the second (non-magnifying) focal plane.
- Optical Performance
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- LotuTec coating: sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- FL Concept: fluoride glass lens elements deliver brighter and sharper images with accurate color and higher levels of contrast. They minimize chromatic aberrations while virtually eliminating stray light interference, image fuzziness, low contrast.
- Operational Details
- Precision adjustments: 1/4 MOA W&E correction
- Parallax correction: side-focus knob - 55 yd/50 m to infinity
- The illumination system is activated by pulling on the parallax correction knob and turning it. Once the reticle's intensity has been adjusted the dial can be pushed back into place to function as the side-focus/parallax knob.
- The Rapid-Z Varmint reticle: 2 floating posts at 3 and 9 o'clock with cross hairs, tick-marks, hash-marks for accurate hold-off and hold-over calculations. This Rapid-Z is calibrated for distances up to 600 yd. Recommended for use with fast/lightweight bullets: .204 Ruger, .220 Swift, .22-250, etc. Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range. The illumination feature provides the entire reticle with a brilliant red glow.
In the Box ZEISS Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T* Riflescope (Matte Black) Bikini Style Lens Covers CR2032 Battery Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction and Design
- Tall locking target turrets
- 30 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance
- The Shooting ASV elevation turret can be customized to match specific bullet-drop data with one or more of the included blank-stickers. Once the scope's zero is set, a blank sticker can be fitted onto the side of the knob and various distances/zeros can be marked off. Additionally - for an additional cost, the elevation knob can be sent to Carl ZEISS to be custom engraved to match any load or ballistics.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ZEISS Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T* Riflescope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ZEISS 52 17 73 99 75 Specs
| Magnification || 6 to 24x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 56 mm |
| Field of View || 6x: 18.5' @ 100 yd / 6.1 m @ 100 m |
24x: 5.1' @ 100 yd / 1.7 m @ 100 m
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 6x: 9.3 mm |
24x: 2.3 mm
| Eye Relief || 3.5" / 90 mm |
| Reticle Type || Rapid-Z Varmint Reticle (Second Focal Plane) |
| Illumination || Illuminated |
| Impact Point Correction || 1/4 MOA per Click |
| Windage Adjustment || 57.6 MOA |
| Elevation Adjustment || 57.6 MOA |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Fogproof || Yes |
| Maintube Diameter || 30 mm |
| Battery || 1 x CR2032 |
| Dimensions || Length: 14.8" / 37.6 cm |
| Weight || 30.4 oz / 861 g |
| Package Weight || 3.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.2 x 4.3 x 4.1" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to ZEISS Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T* Riflescope
|Subject: 6 x 24 ziess victory|
|Date: 27.09.2022 09:57:00||Name: Ray Cotter|
|Scope wont focus clearly beyond 12x|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsonite tripod 3751...
JVC Compact Component System MX-DK11...
VIZIO 40" hd...
manual for rayovac workhorse lantern...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser
I have a Ricoh SP C261SFNw printer that is leaving what looks like roller impressions on the left side of the paper after printing. I’ve cleaned the rollers and kind of paper I use, Can I fix this?...
Name: Ivan Ambroz
American DJ DB Display MKII -
Bei mein display ist 5 V eingang kaput. Da sind einige Elemente in SMD technik und ich weiss nicht wie heist diese IC, Viderstand und Dioden. Ich bite um Hilfe. Danke mit Grusse...
Versa h22 mid tower manual download needed
Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Chassis
I have a versa h22 tower I bought from 2015 and lost the manual, needing a download of the old one....
The worst support company
Name: PELAYO VIGIL
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Three days I have been trying to get an Activation Code for my AnyTime Organizer 16 Deluxe. I am blocked out of the program even thought I bought it in September 2022. No one answer me and I can not get into the programm. I have never experienced such a lack of support and the pr...
System output sounds bad
Name: Kelly bird
Numark MP103USB Professional USB & MP3
When using speakers the sou d is distorted. I need help troubleshooting ...