User Manual for Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for
- Product category: See All Gimbal Stabilizers Others
- Brand: Others
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Others See All Gimbal Stabilizers
User manual for the Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Others product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Others user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Others product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description WPPI 2019: Zhiyun-Tech Updates Performance and Compatibility of WEEBILL LAB Read More The Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB introduced a new design to motorized handheld gimbal stabilizers. Zhiyun has added support for a mini tripod in the upper section of the gimbal, allowing for two-handed operation as well as easily switching to underslung mode. At the same time, Zhiyun has shortened the main handle to make the gimbal more compact and lighter. The WEEBILL LAB supports up to 6.6 lb and offers pan follow, full follow, locking, POV, vortex, and PhoneGo modes with 360° pan, tilt, and roll rotation. PhoneGo mode enables the gimbal to operate at maximum follow speed for extreme sports and similar applications. The WEEBILL runs for up to 10 hours on two supplied 18650 batteries.
The WEEBILL LAB supports a single external servo motor for controlling focus or zoom using the onboard handwheel on the side. The TransMount Max Servo is recommended because it has the torque to handle zoom (which requires more power than focus adjustment) and can be used interchangeably between the focus and zoom rings.
Via a Wi-Fi connection to an iOS/Android phone or tablet, the WEEBILL LAB is capable of wirelessly transmitting your video recordings to your mobile device in real time in 720p resolution. This feature is compatible with select cameras such as the Sony a7S and Panasonic GH5. Please see Zhiyun-Tech's website for a full camera compatibility list.
The gimbal includes an iOS/Android ZY PLAY app (free download) which provides features such as panorama, focus time-lapse, motion time-lapse, long exposure time-lapse, camera settings, and more. The WEEBILL also has an OLED display and onboard controls including a joystick and shutter release button.
Another major feature of the gimbal is an axis latch lock system consisting of a separate latch lock on each axis. This feature allows you to lock the individual axes to remember your balance positions when powering the gimbal off. This way you won't have to rebalance each time.
Along with the WEEBILL, Zhiyun has released an entire ecosystem of optional, dedicated TransMount accessories to allow for more enhanced use of the gimbal. These include a phone holder for monitoring, servo motor, camera belt, and specialized monopods that work together with the belt and gimbal to allow for stable jib-style shots. Another useful accessory is the TransMount Quick Setup Adapter which allows you to attach the included mini tripod by quick release functionality. The mini tripod can also be attached the standard way on the bottom of the gimbal, to function as a stand or extension. If you incorporate two Quick Setup Adapters, you'll be able to quickly move the mini tripod between the two locations. You can also add a second mini tripod and have one in both positions. Note: The WEEBILL LAB doesn't support many 3rd-party 18650 batteries because it requires the slightly shorter kind made by Zhiyun-Tech, so only Zhiyun-Tech 18650 batteries are recommended.
- Crafted Latch Design
- The WEEBILL LAB is designed with a red latch next to each axis for saving the balance positions when powering the gimbal off for storage or battery swaps. When powered back on, the gimbal returns to its balance positions. This way you won't have to rebalance it every time you power it on.
- Wireless Image Transmission
- Via a Wi-Fi connection to an iOS/Android phone or tablet, the WEEBILL LAB is capable of wirelessly transmitting your video recording to your phone as a 720p image in real time.
- Dual QR Plates and Enhanced Balancing System
- The WEEBILL LAB camera balancing system features the above-mentioned latch design plus dual quick release plates (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto). This combination allows balancing the camera and getting the gimbal ready for operation faster and easier. The dual quick release plates consist of a Manfrotto baseplate and Arca-Swiss camera plate. With the camera plate attached to your camera you can transition between equipment and not have to rebalance the gimbal when attaching the camera back on the gimbal.
- PhoneGo Mode
- In addition to the standard operational modes, the WEEBILL LAB also features PhoneGo Mode, which lets the gimbal operate at maximum follow speed for extreme sports and similar applications.
- ZY PLAY
- The included ZY PLAY iOS/Android app offers features such as panorama, focus time-lapse, motion time-lapse, long exposure time-lapse, and more.
- ViaTouch Control System
- The WEEBILL LAB's ViaTouch Control System consists of a variety of controls that come up on the ZY PLAY app and allow for framing shots, controlling certain gimbal movements, and adjusting camera settings.
UPC: 191493001268 In the Box Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras 2 x 18650 Battery Mini Tripod Charger Lens Support USB Type-C Cable Micro-USB Cable Camera Cable Micro-USB to USB Type-C Converter Carry Case Limited 1-Year Warranty WEEBILL LAB Camera Compatibility List PDF 344.3kb Table of Contents
- Wireless Password
- The default Wi-Fi password for the WEEBILL LAB is "12345678".
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Specs
| Number of Axes || 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw) |
| Rotation Range || Yaw (Pan): 360
Rating68% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 57 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Pacsafe 3 digit cable lock silver...
Arbiter karaoke machine model number K899...
Benro Astro Polareis...
SENNHEISER XSW-D: PEDALBOARD SET...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
User Guide/Manual for Vizio Class D FHD DM40fm-JO9 Smart TV
Name: Jean B Britt
VIZIO D-Series 40" Class Full HD
I just purchased this Smart TV on Friday, September 23, 2022. There was no Owners/ Operational Manual included within the box. Although I love the TV and love all the movies, etc. I have not been able to watch my Local Programming from my Spectrum Cable Box. I watch the local p...
I need instructions on how to use my Samsung Duo Plus USB type C Flash drive
Name: David Allen
Samsung 128GB DUO Plus USB 3.1
I am 68 years old and not very computer literate I need some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to use this device. i bought it from Amazon almost a year ago and want to download my pictures, videos and music. Please help me!...
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...
Name: Millie Hilts
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
is there any way of disabling the clock. We want our Alexa to turn the radio on but the clock comes up first
Radio stop functioning-r-24 portable radio
QFX R-24 Portable AM FM SW1
Radio operated correctly, but later it stop completely, with ac current or battery, negative results....