User Manual for ZyXEL 32-Port AC GbE SFP Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch with Four 10 GbE SFP and Four GbE SFP RJ45 Combo Ports Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ZyXEL 32-Port AC GbE SFP Layer
- Product category: Network Switches, Bridges & Hubs ZyXEL
- Brand: ZyXEL
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ZyXEL Network Switches, Bridges & Hubs
User manual for the ZyXEL 32-Port AC GbE SFP Layer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ZyXEL product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ZyXEL user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ZyXEL product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Provided by third party: Bandwidth-intensive applications such as multimedia streaming, VoIP and video surveillance are used daily in business networks for more efficient workflows. However, the networks could be overloaded and that causes reduced business productivity. Deploying 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports at the aggregation layer to deal with bandwidth-intensive networks becomes the top choice of users such as hospitality venues and education institutions. Zyxel's brand Layer-3 stackable XGS4600 Switch Series comes with Gigabit connectivity and four integrated 10-Gigabit SFP+ slots that enable high-speed uplink connections for affordable, reliable network elements. The front panel with carbon fiber look brings a totally fresh look than traditional switches. Under the elegant hood, the XGS4600 Series not only features advanced L2 switching functionality, but also L3 routing capabilities for communications between networks.
- Key Features
- High availability
- Advanced L3 features
- Flexible management and future-proof networks
- High availability
- To implement fault-tolerant networks, the Zyxel XGS4600 Series allows creating a physical stack through one or two 10-Gigabit SFP+ slots. Four units or 112 Gigabit ports can be configured as a stack using optional directattach cables or transceivers to provide high bandwidth on the XGS4600 Series for more flexible management. The stacking topology under the ring architecture provides high redundancy in case one of the stacking links fail. The system can quickly recover through another stacking connection. The XGS4600 Series is designed to support active-standby power redundancy to trigger backup power supply to take over in case the main power supply fails.
- Advanced L3 features
- Hierarchical business networks become more complex because of the increased communication among subnets. The XGS4600 Series features dynamic routing to simplify cross-subnet communications for businesses such as hospitality venues and education institutions that operate complex networks. In addition, the XGS4600 Series comes with full Layer-2 switching and Layer-3 routing capabilities if the system is working under the stacking mode. The stackable structure greatly enlarges network coverage as well as network resiliency that most enterprise networks require.
In the Box ZyXEL 32-Port AC GbE SFP Layer 3+ Managed Ethernet Switch with Four 10 GbE SFP+ and Four GbE SFP/RJ45 Combo Ports Zyxel XGS4600-32F Rack mounting kit Table of Contents
- Flexible management and future-proof networks
- The XGS4600 Series can be managed via CLI which is consistent with Zyxel managed switches, while the intuitive Web-based GUI helps skilled network administrators to quickly become more productive. As the IP address scheme evolves to accommodate a growing number of network devices, the Zyxel XGS4600 Series assures businesses a smooth migration path from IPv4-based networks to a full IPv6 infrastructure for protection to the investments in future network upgrades.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ZyXEL 32-Port AC GbE SFP Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch with Four 10 GbE SFP and Four GbE SFP RJ45 Combo Ports in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ZyXEL XGS4600-32F Specs
| Device Type || Switch - 28 ports - L3 - managed - stackable |
| Enclosure Type || Rack-mountable 1U |
| Subtype || Gigabit Ethernet |
| Ports || 24 x Gigabit SFP + 4 x combo Gigabit Ethernet/Gigabit SFP + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ |
| Performance || Switching capacity: 136 Gbps |
Forwarding performance: 101.1 Mpps
| Capacity || IPv4 forwarding table entries: 8000 |
IPv6 forwarding table entries: 4000
Routing tables: 12000
IP router interfaces: 256
| MAC Address Table Size || 32K entries |
| Routing Protocol || OSPF, RIP, IGMP, DVMRP, VRRP, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, ECMP |
| Remote Management Protocol || SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, SSH-2 |
| Encryption Algorithm || SSL, TLS |
| Authentication Method || Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2) |
| Features || Flow control, port mirroring, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, IP address filtering, ZyXEL iStacking Technology, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP), IPv4 support, DHCP relay, Class of Service (CoS), 4MB packet buffer, GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), ErrDisable Recovery, ZyXEL One Network (ZON), CPU protection, IP source guard, ARP inspection, Network Timing Protocol (NTP), Loop Guard, Smart Connect, Guest VLAN |
| Compliant Standards || IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.3az |
| RAM || 1 GB |
| Flash Memory || 64 MB |
| Interfaces || 24 x 1000Base-X SFP |
4 x 1000Base-T RJ-45/SFP
4 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+
1 x serial (RS-232C) management
| Power Device || Internal power supply |
| Voltage Required || AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz) |
| Power Consumption Operational || 60.1 Watt |
| Rack Mounting Kit || Included |
| MTBF || 794,270.06 hours |
| Compliant Standards || IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 A, CE/EMC, ANSI/UL 60950-1 |
| Width || 17.4 in |
| Depth || 10.6 in |
| Height || 1.7 in |
| Weight || 9.28 lbs |
| Service & Support || Limited warranty - lifetime |
| Min Operating Temperature || 32
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Motorola Model:MBP700PU Baby monitor ...
Energizer 20000mAh Powerbank with PD Port ENG-UB05
Alesis command advanced drum module....
Vivitar Fly View Drone with the camera.
Item # DRC-188....
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Sdvd1332 Remote control
Name: Jeremy Cox
Sylvania SDVD1332 13" Portable DVD Player
The answer to your question is the
RM-SeriesÂ® Replacement Remote Control for Sylvania SDVD1030 SDVD1332 SDVD9005...
plays too fast on 33
ION Audio Mustang LP Stereo Turntable
It does not adjust to the correct speed when playing an album. Sounds like the chipmonks singing...
Konus Konustart-700B 60mm F.700 MANUAL
Name: Robyn Bonenkamp
Konus KonuStart-700B 60mm f 11.6 Refractor
A manual should be supplied when you buy the * thing. Would appreciate a copy of user guide/ manual....
Wheel quit working after update on pc
Name: Ryan Keith Freeman
Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
Wheel stopped working after windows update giving me green flashing light pedals still work won't recognize the wheel at all...
LG SK8000 55" Class HDR UHD
does it matter which HDMI port is used for best picture quality ? what are the recommend settings for best pic?...