User Manual for Apresys Optics 6x24 eXpert 1000 Laser Rangefinder Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Apresys Optics 6x24 eXpert 1000 Laser
- Product category: Laser Rangefinders Apresys Optics
- Brand: Apresys Optics
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Apresys Optics Laser Rangefinders
User manual for the Apresys Optics 6x24 eXpert 1000 Laser contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Apresys Optics product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Apresys Optics user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Apresys Optics product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Able to accurately measure uphill and downhill as well as on the level, the Apresys Optics 6x24 eXpert 1000 Laser Rangefinder is designed for hunters or golfers who need accurate measurements before taking important shots in the field or at the tee. Outfitted with an eye-safe IR laser and integrated inclinometer, it can meter from 5 to 1000-yards at upward or downward angles from -70 to +70°. The display indicates line-of-sight distance along with options including slope angle, vertical distance above level, and angle-adjusted horizontal distance. In addition to selectable display options, the eXpert offers spot and scan modes, plus close-target priority for golfers and furthest-target priority for hunters to help filter out potential interference that can cause inaccurate ranging.Outfitted with a conventional 6x24 monocular that can be used with or without the rangefinder, the in-view display is uncluttered and easy to read. The eXpert offers a generous field of view that makes finding subjects easy and tracking moving targets even easier. To help conserve weight without sacrificing strength, the chassis is made of an impact-resistant composite material with a protective and slip-resistant rubber armor. Sealed with o-rings, the unit is IP64-rated — dustproof and impervious to light rain and splashing water. Its slim form-factor and light 6.7-ounce weight ensure it won't be too bulky in your pack or pocket, so you'll be sure to keep it handy in your blind or on the links.
- Rangefinder Details
- Class 1 eye-safe IR laser
- Measures in yards or meters
- 5-1000 yard metering range, accurate to ≥0.5 yd/m
- Integrated inclinometer measures relative angle to target, maximum angle reading ±70° with ≥0.1° accuracy
- Memory function remembers last 100 measurements with easy recall through Mode menu selection
- Runs on one included CR2 battery
- Optical Performance
- 6x magnification
- 24mm objective lens
- Compact roof prism optical path
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, clarity, and contrast
- 368' field of view at 1000 yards
- Rangefinder Modes
Measurement Display Options:
- Line-of-sight (LOS) distance with angle to target
- LOS and vertical distance to target using measured angle
- LOS with adjusted horizontal distance to target using LOS and measured angle
- Regular: Measures distance to a single subject
- Scan: Continuous measurements to a moving target or multiple targets
- Hunting: Ignores all close readings such as trees and branches, and displays the furthest target metered
- Golf: Prioritizes closer targets while ignoring more distant objects
- Use and Handling
- Focusing eyepiece collar
- Intuitive two-button interface: On/off and Mode
- In-view LCD display
- Uncluttered display shows aiming reticle, distance, laser activation, Mode, angle, adjusted distance, and battery status
- Auto shut-off after 15-seconds of non-use to conserve battery power
- 4mm exit pupil
In the Box Apresys Optics 6x24 eXpert 1000 Laser Rangefinder Carrying Case with Strap Lanyard CR2 Battery Lens Cloth Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- Lightweight and impact-resistant composite chassis
- Shock-absorbing rubber armoring protects while providing a slip-resistant grip
- Raised finger ridges improves grip strength
- IP64-rated, dust-proof and water-resistant
- Lightweight: 6.7 ounces
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Apresys Optics 6x24 eXpert 1000 Laser Rangefinder in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Apresys Optics X1000 Specs
| Prism Type || Roof |
| Magnification || 6x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 24 |
| Angle of View || 7.0°, actual |
| Field of View || 368' @ 1000 yd / 123.0 m @ 1000 m |
| Laser Type || Class 1 eye-safe IR |
| Metering Range || 5.0 - 1000.0 yd / 4.5 - 914.0 m |
| Accuracy || ≥0.5 yd / m |
| Inclinometer || Maximum angle: ±70° |
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 4.0 mm |
| Eye Relief || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weatherproofing || IP64-rated, dust-proof and water-resistant |
| Tripod Socket || None |
| Power Source || 1 x CR2 battery |
| Dimensions || 4.0 x 2.8 x 1.6" / 10.4 x 7.2 x 4.1 cm |
| Weight || 6.7 oz / 190.0 g |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vizio D Series 24"...
KNIGHT K290 MULTIMETER
M Audio Accent 88 piano keyboard...
Google pixel 4a 128GB M...
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I don’t know how to upgrade my maps without a manual, or instructions on line. Thank you. Lia...
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I would love a manual for this device. If I could download it, that would be perfect....
JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
is there a way to play audio from a flash drive on my charge 4?...
Name: Neil Jordan
PageFlip Firefly - Programmable Bluetooth USB
I just got this a couple of months ago and it was working great until about a week ago and now when I advance a page it only does 1/ 2 of the next page and I have to hit it twice to get the full second page. What is happening? Fresh batteries and all!!!...
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....