User Manual for ARRI CLM-4 Motor Basic Set with 4 x Gears, Bracket & Cable Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ARRI CLM-4 Motor Basic Set with
- Product category: Wireless Lens Control Accessories ARRI
- Brand: ARRI
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ARRI Wireless Lens Control Accessories
User manual for the ARRI CLM-4 Motor Basic Set with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ARRI product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ARRI user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ARRI product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The components in this ARRI CLM-4 Motor Basic Kit are used with an ARRI motor controller (available separately) to remotely control your lens's focus, iris, or zoom function. The high-end, solidly-built CLM-4 motor features smooth, quiet control for standard lenses. This CLM-4 Motor Basic Kit can be used with ARRI's UMC-4 Universal Motor Controller and SMC-1 Single Motor Controller. For optimal flexibility, any of the four included gears can be attached to either side of the CLM-4 Motor. The 0.8-, 0.6-, 0.5-, and 0.4-Mod Gears work with a variety of cine-style and ENG-type lenses. This kit includes a motor-to-controller cable, and a bracket with insert for mounting to a standard 19mm or 15mm rod.
In the Box Bundle Items CLM-4 Motor Unit fvseecevzbcczucevvzswuvqfuetwvaac CLM-4 Motor to Controller Cable (31") Standard 19/15mm Clamp for CLM-4 Motor 4 x Gear Set for CLM-4 Motor (0.8, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4-Mod) Table of Contents
- CLM-4 Motor Unit Use ARRI's CLM-4 Motor to remotely control your lens's focus, iris, or zoom function. The high-end, solidly-built CLM-4 motor features smooth, quiet control for standard lenses. This basic motor component of ARRI's modular ECS (electronic control system) can be fleshed out with separately available gears, cables, and brackets compatible with the ARRI or third-party camera of your choice. The CLM-4 motor can be used with ARRI's UMC-4 Universal Motor Controller and SMC-1 Single Motor Controller.For optimal flexibility, a gear can be attached to either side of the CLM-4 Motor, expanding position choice to either side of the lens, and either over or under the lens barrel depending on your camera configuration.
- Solidly-built lens control motor provides smooth, quiet operation
- For all ARRI and third-party cameras
- For flexibility in positioning, a gear attaches to either side of motor (gear not included)
- Compatible with ARRI UMC-4 and SMC-1 motor controllers
- Multiple mounting options available separately
- CLM-4 Motor to Controller Cable (31") This CLM-4 Motor Cable (31") from ARRI is used to connect the motor to an ARRI motor controller. This cable has a length of 31".
- Standard 19/15mm Clamp for CLM-4 Motor The Standard 19/15mm Clamp for CLM-4 Motor from ARRI is one of several mounting options for the CLM-4 lens control motor. This bracket slides onto the bottom of the motor and tightens onto a single 19mm or 15mm rod via its thumb-lever. An included rod insert adapts the bracket for use with industry-standard 15mm rods.
- 4 x Gear Set for CLM-4 Motor (0.8, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4-Mod) The 4 x Gear Set for CLM-4 Motor from ARRI includes 0.8, 0.6, 0.5, and 0.4-mod drive gears for use with a CLM-4 lens control motor. One metal gear flange (core) is included for swapping between the gears (additional flanges available separately). The 0.8-mod gear is compatible with most cine-style lenses; use the 0.6, 0.5, and 0.4-mod gears with select ENG-style lenses.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ARRI CLM-4 Motor Basic Set with 4 x Gears, Bracket & Cable in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- CLM-4 Motor Unit
| Operating Temperature || -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C) |
| Torque || 0.5 Nm (1 Nm peak) |
| Maximum Speed || 100 teeth per second |
2 rotations per second
| Dimensions (LxHxD) || With Gear: (available separately) |
5 x 2.7 x 1.1" (128 x 68 x 29 mm)
| Weight || 9.5 oz (270 g) |
- CLM-4 Motor to Controller Cable (31")
| Connectors || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Length || 31" (0.8 m) |
| Weight || 2.4 oz (68 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.5 x 6.0 x 0.4" |
- Standard 19/15mm Clamp for CLM-4 Motor
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Rod Compatibility || 15mm, 19mm |
| Weight || 1.8 oz (51 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.1 x 3.9 x 0.7" |
- 4 x Gear Set for CLM-4 Motor (0.8, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4-Mod)
| Gear Standard || Gear 1: 0.8 mod |
Gear 2: 0.6 mod
Gear 3: 0.5 mod
Gear 4: 0.4 mod
| Total Weight || 1.8 oz (51 g) |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 11 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Bushnell equinoxz2 4.5 x 40mm....
EZ-DOCK SuperSpeed 3.0
Speedlite Transmitter Yongnuo YN-E3-RTII...
User manual for the MiniX NEO U9-H Streaming Player...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...
360 pan only
Name: Rick Goode
Bescor MP-101 Motorized Pan Tilt Head
I cannot get the bescor to auto reset from 0 to 45 - or 0-90
It just keeps rotating 360 degree (full circle).
I want to use it for a Stormtrooper head on a full size Storm Trooper mannequin.
I want his head to turn from left to right. Like a guard scanning for security.
Set up Problem
Name: Peter Connolly
Swann SWADS-ALARMS Home Doorway Alert Kit
I purchased one of your Home Doorway alert kit Model: SWADS - ALARMS, how do you change the ring tone, i have tried as per the minimal instructions i have received & it still defaults to the same tone
Why isn't this device working
Name: Nancy Phillips
Vivitar 50-in-1 Memory Card Reader Writer
Please help!! I have a HP Chromebook. I bought the VIVITAR Reader/ Writer and tried to use it. Nothing happened. I re-inserted the unit and a red came on, stayed on for about a minute-inserted it again and nothing happens-no red light, nothing. What am ! doing wrong? My e-ma...
Name: Jason Nantz
Audio-Technica Consumer ATH-SPORT7TW SonicSport True Wireless
Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT7TWGY SonicSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones, I have these and when I plug in the charging cord the red lights come on for a few seconds and then go out. I ha e yet to have been able to use them. ...