User Manual for Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack and Nikon Power Cable Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power
- Product category: Battery Packs Bolt
- Brand: Bolt
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Bolt Battery Packs
User manual for the Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Bolt product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Bolt user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Bolt product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Pocketable Power: The Bolt PocketMax Battery Pack Read More This Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack and Nikon Power Cable Kit put together by bundles a capable 5200mAh battery pack with a connection cable for select Nikon and Nissin flashes. Get up to 1000 full-power pops per charge with this compact unit, which weighs only 11.1 oz and is less than 1" thick. The PocketMax comes fully featured with a carrying pouch, USB adapter for charging your phone, and a multi-voltage charger that works with US, UK, and European plugs.
- Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack Designed to give you plenty of power in a compact form factor, the Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 from Bolt is a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery pack that weighs only 11.1 oz and can easily fit in your shirt or jeans pocket. It is compatible with a wide variety of flashes with high-voltage terminals, including Canon, Nikon, and Sony models. Providing up to 1000 full-power pops, the pack boasts recycling times as fast as 1.5 seconds even with most power-hungry units at full power, with this time considerably shrinking at lower power settings. The Cyclone PP-1000 can be fully recharged in approximately 5.5 hours with its included 100-240 VAC charger, which features three adapters for use with US, UK, or EU standard wall plugs. Battery levels can be checked at any time thanks to three LED indicators and a battery indicator button, all found at the top. The unit also comes with a USB adapter for charging common gadgets such as your phone or tablet with the pack, and a custom-made carrying pouch with a belt loop so you can easily carry everything around. Note: A dedicated power cord is required to connect the PP-1000 to your Canon, Nikon, or Sony flash unit.
In the Box
- Lithium-ion battery pack with 5200mAh capacity, designed for portable flashes
- Offers recycle times as fast as 1.5 seconds for blazing fast shooting
- Provides up to 1000 full-power flashes when fully charged
- USB adapter is included, allows you to charge other gear with the pack such as your phone or tablet
- Recharges in approximately 5.5 hours when fully spent
- Notably compact design, measuring less than 5" in height and with a weight of only 11.1 oz
- Durable aluminum shell can withstand small scrapes and bumps
- Three LEDs and a button at the top for indicating battery level and charging status
- Carrying pouch with belt loop included for easy transport while shooting
- 100-240 VAC charger comes with three plug adapters for US, UK, and European standards
- Bolt PP-1000N PocketMax Power Cable for Select Nikon Flash Units Designed to be paired with the Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000, this Power Cable from Bolt allows you to connect your battery pack to select Nikon or Nissin flashes. The round end of the cable goes onto the output port on your PocketMax, while the other end attaches to your flash unit. For a more secure connection, a locking ring on the cable can be turned clockwise to tighten the attachment.
- Compatible Flashes
- Nikon: Speedlight SB-910, SB-900, and SB-5000
- Nissin: Di700 for Nikon, Di866 for Nikon, Di866 Mark II for Nikon, and MG8000 for Nikon
- Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack fvseecevzbcczucevvzswuvqfuetwvaac
- Carrying Pouch
- Multi-Voltage AC Charger
- US (Type A) Plug Adapter
- EU (Type C) Plug Adapter
- UK (Type G) Plug Adapter
- USB Charging Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- PP-1000N PocketMax Power Cable for Select Nikon Flash Units
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack and Nikon Power Cable Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack
| Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Capacity || 5200 mAh |
| Carrying Options || None |
| Charging Time || 5.5 Hours |
| Dual Flash Capability || No |
| Battery Type || 1 x Built-In |
| Recycle Time || 1.5 Sec |
| Number of Flashes || 0 to 1000 |
| Connector Type || Proprietary |
| Output Ports || 1 x Flash Power Socket |
| LED Power Indicator || Multiple |
| Maximum Output Voltage || 330.0 VDC |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 3.0 x 4.8 x 0.8" / 7.6 x 12.3 x 2.0 cm |
| Weight || 11.10 oz / 314.7 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.1 x 4.8 x 3.8" |
- Bolt PP-1000N PocketMax Power Cable for Select Nikon Flash Units
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.0 x 4.0 x 1.0" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 38 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vizio D Series 24"...
KNIGHT K290 MULTIMETER
M Audio Accent 88 piano keyboard...
Google pixel 4a 128GB M...
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I don’t know how to upgrade my maps without a manual, or instructions on line. Thank you. Lia...
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I would love a manual for this device. If I could download it, that would be perfect....
JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
is there a way to play audio from a flash drive on my charge 4?...
Name: Neil Jordan
PageFlip Firefly - Programmable Bluetooth USB
I just got this a couple of months ago and it was working great until about a week ago and now when I advance a page it only does 1/ 2 of the next page and I have to hit it twice to get the full second page. What is happening? Fresh batteries and all!!!...
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....