User Manual for Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack and Nikon Power Cable Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power
- Product category: Battery Packs Bolt
- Brand: Bolt
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Bolt Battery Packs
User manual for the Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Bolt product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Bolt user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Bolt product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Pocketable Power: The Bolt PocketMax Battery Pack Read More This Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack and Nikon Power Cable Kit put together by bundles a capable 5200mAh battery pack with a connection cable for select Nikon and Nissin flashes. Get up to 1000 full-power pops per charge with this compact unit, which weighs only 11.1 oz and is less than 1" thick. The PocketMax comes fully featured with a carrying pouch, USB adapter for charging your phone, and a multi-voltage charger that works with US, UK, and European plugs.
- Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack Designed to give you plenty of power in a compact form factor, the Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 from Bolt is a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery pack that weighs only 11.1 oz and can easily fit in your shirt or jeans pocket. It is compatible with a wide variety of flashes with high-voltage terminals, including Canon, Nikon, and Sony models. Providing up to 1000 full-power pops, the pack boasts recycling times as fast as 1.5 seconds even with most power-hungry units at full power, with this time considerably shrinking at lower power settings. The Cyclone PP-1000 can be fully recharged in approximately 5.5 hours with its included 100-240 VAC charger, which features three adapters for use with US, UK, or EU standard wall plugs. Battery levels can be checked at any time thanks to three LED indicators and a battery indicator button, all found at the top. The unit also comes with a USB adapter for charging common gadgets such as your phone or tablet with the pack, and a custom-made carrying pouch with a belt loop so you can easily carry everything around. Note: A dedicated power cord is required to connect the PP-1000 to your Canon, Nikon, or Sony flash unit.
In the Box
- Lithium-ion battery pack with 5200mAh capacity, designed for portable flashes
- Offers recycle times as fast as 1.5 seconds for blazing fast shooting
- Provides up to 1000 full-power flashes when fully charged
- USB adapter is included, allows you to charge other gear with the pack such as your phone or tablet
- Recharges in approximately 5.5 hours when fully spent
- Notably compact design, measuring less than 5" in height and with a weight of only 11.1 oz
- Durable aluminum shell can withstand small scrapes and bumps
- Three LEDs and a button at the top for indicating battery level and charging status
- Carrying pouch with belt loop included for easy transport while shooting
- 100-240 VAC charger comes with three plug adapters for US, UK, and European standards
- Bolt PP-1000N PocketMax Power Cable for Select Nikon Flash Units Designed to be paired with the Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000, this Power Cable from Bolt allows you to connect your battery pack to select Nikon or Nissin flashes. The round end of the cable goes onto the output port on your PocketMax, while the other end attaches to your flash unit. For a more secure connection, a locking ring on the cable can be turned clockwise to tighten the attachment.
- Compatible Flashes
- Nikon: Speedlight SB-910, SB-900, and SB-5000
- Nissin: Di700 for Nikon, Di866 for Nikon, Di866 Mark II for Nikon, and MG8000 for Nikon
- Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack fvseecevzbcczucevvzswuvqfuetwvaac
- Carrying Pouch
- Multi-Voltage AC Charger
- US (Type A) Plug Adapter
- EU (Type C) Plug Adapter
- UK (Type G) Plug Adapter
- USB Charging Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- PP-1000N PocketMax Power Cable for Select Nikon Flash Units
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack and Nikon Power Cable Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Bolt Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 Compact Power Pack
| Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Capacity || 5200 mAh |
| Carrying Options || None |
| Charging Time || 5.5 Hours |
| Dual Flash Capability || No |
| Battery Type || 1 x Built-In |
| Recycle Time || 1.5 Sec |
| Number of Flashes || 0 to 1000 |
| Connector Type || Proprietary |
| Output Ports || 1 x Flash Power Socket |
| LED Power Indicator || Multiple |
| Maximum Output Voltage || 330.0 VDC |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 3.0 x 4.8 x 0.8" / 7.6 x 12.3 x 2.0 cm |
| Weight || 11.10 oz / 314.7 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.1 x 4.8 x 3.8" |
- Bolt PP-1000N PocketMax Power Cable for Select Nikon Flash Units
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.0 x 4.0 x 1.0" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 38 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...
Canon PIXMA MG6820...
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo pad with Wall Charger (AFC 25w)...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Julie Dunham
Zero-G EPICA Virtual Synthesizer Plug-In for
what a symbol on map in upper right corner of screen means
Name: keith dickey
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
just purchased garmin drive 51lm. if i tap upper right corner a circle with a line through it appears. if i tap it i am able to remove gas restaurant and other symbols from map temporarily. how can i remove them permanently? i can find no info on that circle with a a diagonal th...
Formato Formattazione SD
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?...
How to connect Adapt with PC
Name: Shibu Mammen
Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system...
no picture just sound
Name: Terrance Brennan
Quasar SQ3210A 32" Class HD LED
i have no picture just sound while tv channels changes need help please.
thank you Terrance...