User Manual for Cineo Lighting LightBlade Edge LB2 LED Light Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Cineo Lighting LightBlade Edge LB2 LED
- Product category: LED Lights Cineo Lighting
- Brand: Cineo Lighting
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Cineo Lighting LED Lights
User manual for the Cineo Lighting LightBlade Edge LB2 LED contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Cineo Lighting product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Cineo Lighting user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Cineo Lighting product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Featuring a modular design with zone control that allows you to individually regulate multiple blades, the 2' LightBlade Edge 320W LB2 LED Light from Cineo features extensive color control, dimming, onboard DMX, and universal power capability. This 4-blade version of the light comes with a cable set and Baby pin (5/8") for mounting, as well as a Power Chassis to hold the blades horizontally.The LightBlade Edge has color temperatures that can vary from 2700 to 5600K to accommodate ambient light conditions, match other fixtures and their presets, or just for creative expression. It has a RGB mode to give you access to literally millions of color combinations, while maintaining an accurate color rendition of a 95 CRI. Its output is also flicker-free up to 5000 fps.Light intensity is variable from 0 to 100%, and you can make color and dimming adjustments locally via the fixture's detachable controller. You can remotely control the console, thanks to an onboard 8- or 16-bit DMX / RDM controler. Another one of the LightBlade Edge's valuable features is its fan-less cooling, an asset in those sound-sensitive environments. The LightBlade Edge 320W LB2 is ready for worldwide use, due to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply.
- Cineo Zone Control
- A sleek modular design provides flexibility to use the blade individually and to use the same light in larger fixtures. This modular design is vital to the Cineo patent pending Zone Control feature found exclusively in LightBlade products. Zone control offers you the ability to control pairs of blades autonomously from one another with a degree of control to the entire fixture.
- Full Gamut, Five Color
- Cineo Full Gamut Five Color (2700, 6500, Red, Green, Blue) LED chips allow you to create a white light with the ability to fully overlay fully saturated color that essentially eliminates the need for costly gels. This process is in essence an extension to HSV in that it permits tunable CCT visible only to the camera.
- Color Rendering
- Cineo's LightBlade will boast a 95 average CRI at 3200K and 5600K while maintaining a CRI over 96 in the R9 value.
- LightBlade has a 320W draw that is approximately 60-lumen per watt. Each blade is flicker-free to 5000 fps.
- Passive Cooling
- The LightBlade offers a passive cooling operation.
- Cost Saving
- In addition to the energy savings, there is the ability to layer colors on top of the white light giving you the ability to digitally gel any color desired, saving you money on costly filters and on the labor spent skinning gel frames. Save on valuable production time by making lighting scheme changes instantaneously, allowing DPs to explore creative options without the inconvenience and time consuming light fixture adjustments.
In the Box Cineo Lighting LightBlade Edge LB2 LED Light (320W, 2') LightBlade Fixture Cable Set Power Chassis Reusable Colorplast Box Baby Pin Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Mounting Options
- All LightBlade Edge configurations ship with a 3/8"-16 threaded Baby pin for basic fixture mounting. We also offer a flush-mount LightBlade clip to mount individual blades to a wall, ceiling, and to a set piece.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Cineo Lighting LightBlade Edge LB2 LED Light in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Cineo Lighting LB2-320 Specs
| Color Temperature || 2700 to 6500K |
| Color Accuracy Standard || CRI 95 at 5600K Also CR95 at 3200K |
| Cooling System || Passive |
| Dimming || Yes, 0 to 100% |
| Display || None |
| Lumens || 20000 |
| Photometrics || 90 fc / 968.4 lux at 9.84' / 3 m |
| Fixture Dimensions || 24.0 x 12.5 x 4.7" / 61.0 x 31.8 x 11.9 cm |
| Fixture Weight || 11.4 lb / 5.17 kg |
| Yoke Mount || None |
| Fixture Mount || 3/8"-16 Female Also 5/8" Baby Pin |
| Accessory Mount || None |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Power Source || AC Adapter |
| Max Power Consumption || 320 W |
| Certifications || CE, ETL, as per Manufacturer |
| Operating Temperature || -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 75 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo pad with Wall Charger (AFC 25w)...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Bell & Howell Autoload 308 super 8 film video camera
Zoom lens F:10.5-26.5mm, f/1.9, reflex finder
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Formato Formattazione SD
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?...
How to connect Adapt with PC
Name: Shibu Mammen
Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system...
no picture just sound
Name: Terrance Brennan
Quasar SQ3210A 32" Class HD LED
i have no picture just sound while tv channels changes need help please.
thank you Terrance...
NBP Battery pack
Name: Michael Baker
Nitecore NBP68 Advanced Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
I am getting the nitecore NBP68 HD battery pack just wandered if I have to do anything to maintain it?
Don’t want to over charge it. Should I let it run completely down then fully recharge every so often?
Thanks for the info...
HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 800
Very interesting idea