User Manual for Digital Sputnik DS1 DoPchoice Snapbag System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Digital Sputnik DS1 DoPchoice Snapbag System
- Product category: Softboxes Digital Sputnik
- Brand: Digital Sputnik
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Digital Sputnik Softboxes
User manual for the Digital Sputnik DS1 DoPchoice Snapbag System contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Digital Sputnik product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Digital Sputnik user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Digital Sputnik product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Digital Sputnik DS1 DoPchoice Snapbag System contains the mounting component to allow the use of a Snapbag on a single DS LED Module. The system is comprised of a DS1 Module Speed Ring and a DoPchoice DS1 Snapbag with removable front diffuser.
In the Box Bundle Items DoPchoice SnapBag for DS1 LED Module vtvfdawrutztwwwevurvvtredtts DS1 Module Speedring Table of Contents
- DoPchoice SnapBag for DS1 LED Module The DoPchoice SnapBag for DS1 LED Module from Digital Sputnik is a lightweight modifier that springs out of its storage bag and "snaps" into shape to mount on the front of the DS1 in seconds. The SnapBag has a reflective interior to maximize output while its standard, removable front diffuser takes the edge off the bright LEDs and reduces contrast. The front diffuser can be replaced with diffusers of varying strengths for contrast options. Other optional accessories include a 40° SnapGrid for directional control and selective lighting. UPC: 850109006003
- DS1 Module Speedring The Digital Sputnik DS1 Module Speedring is an accessory that allows attachment of one 4 x 4" DS 1 LED Module to a Snapbag softbox. UPC: 850109006782
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Digital Sputnik DS1 DoPchoice Snapbag System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- DoPchoice SnapBag for DS1 LED Module
| Shape || Square |
| Requires Speed Ring || Yes, Not Included |
| Accepts Grids || Yes |
| Removable Front Face || Yes |
| Material || Fabric |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.25 x 19.95 x 2.05" |
- DS1 Module Speedring
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.6 x 8.0 x 3.1" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 85 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
manfrotto 241 Suctıon Grip with 5...
I NEED TO GET THE USER GUIDE
Tasco 120x60mm 9V-R ...
eaconn HD spotting scope 20-60x80...
Acer Aspire TC-865 Series Desktop Computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Solid orange light on RE6350 is on
Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
The orange solid light is on however my wifi is working. It was green when I set up last night but now orange. What does this mean?...
Name: berben cor
Swarovski 10x42 SLC Binocular
how to adjust focus
Battery installation for the Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED
Name: Didrik Stena
Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED Flashlight
I am having difficulty getting the flashlight to work after the installation of new batteries.
Battery pack is hard to slide in.
What am I doing wrong?...
dahle 558 trimmer
Name: carlos eastman
Dahle 558 Professional Rolling Trimmer
guide and roller blade assembly instructions.
need to re-assemble as guide and cutter head displaced
Motion sensor question
Name: David Russell
Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with
Can the motion sensor be turned off so frame runs continuously. don't want to jump up & down every so often to activate frame. Had a few Alurateks in the past but this feature is a non_-starter if I can't turn this feature of. I'm in the shopping process for a new frame but this...