User Manual for DJI Zenmuse XT Performance Temperature Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the DJI Zenmuse XT Performance Temperature Camera
- Product category: DJI Accessories DJI
- Brand: DJI
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for DJI DJI Accessories
User manual for the DJI Zenmuse XT Performance Temperature Camera contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any DJI product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official DJI user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a DJI product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Unlock the possibilities of thermal aerial imaging with this Zenmuse XT Performance Temperature Camera from DJI. By combining DJI's gimbal and image transmission technology with a FLIR thermal camera supporting 640 x 512 resolution and a 30 Hz frame rate, the Zenmuse XT allows professionals to capture thermal images with pinpoint precision over large areas and to save them for analysis and reporting. The Zenmuse XT mounts to a Matrice 100, Matrice 600, or Inspire 1 aircraft (all available separately). Seamless integration with the aircraft enables complete access to key features such as long-range video transmission, Intelligent Flight Modes, and customization through the DJI SDK.
The FLIR camera on the Zenmuse XT comes equipped with a 9mm lens which delivers high-sensitivity 50mK thermal imaging at 640/30 fps, providing accurate temperature measurements. The camera displays thermal imagery in real time while showing a temperature estimate at the center of the screen, which empowers emergency responders to quickly identify zones with contrasting temperatures in critical operations where each moment counts. Stabilized and controlled by a custom gimbal, the Zenmuse XT allows for 360° rotational movement to ensure smooth, clear images.
- Quickly Visualize Temperature Differences
- Engineered for emergency responders, this camera displays thermal imagery in real time while showing a temperature estimate at the center of the camera view. This makes it possible to quickly identify large temperature differences which is a crucial aid in search and rescue operations.
- Seamless Integration
- The Zenmuse XT is designed to be mounted to a Matrice 100, Matrice 600, or Inspire 1 aircraft, allowing you to take off and capture detailed thermal aerial images in a matter of seconds.
- Purpose-Built Applications
- Purpose-built apps such as XT Pro, DJI Pilot, DJI GS Pro, and DJI GO are available separately, enabling you to use your mobile device to enhance your control of the Zenmuse XT thermal camera in a wide range of mission profiles.
UPC: 190021293007 In the Box DJI Zenmuse XT Performance Temperature Camera (640 x 512, 30 Hz, 9mm) Limited 6-Month Warranty Table of Contents
- Image Enhancement Software
- This camera features a suite of image enhancements designed by FLIR. These include Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE), Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) that accentuates extremes in bi-modal scenes, Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) that adjusts scene contrast relative to its temperature difference, and Information Based HEQ (IBHEQ) that compresses complex image data to create the best quality image.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the DJI Zenmuse XT Performance Temperature Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
DJI CP.ZM.000326.02 Specs
| Thermal Imager || Uncooled VOx Microbolometer |
| Digital Video Format || 640 x 512 |
| Analog Video Format || NTSC: 720 x 480 |
PAL: 720 x 576
| Pixel Pitch || 17 μm |
| Spectral Band || 7.5 to 13.5 μm |
| Full Frame Rates || NTSC: 30 Hz |
PAL: 25 Hz
| Exportable Frame Rates || NTSC: 7.5 Hz |
PAL: 8.3 Hz
| Sensitivity || Up to 50 mK at f/1.0 |
| Scene Range || High Gain: -13 to 275°F / -25 to 135°C |
Low Gain: -40 to 1022°F / -40 to 550°C
| Spot Meter || Temperatures Measured in Central 4x4 |
| File Storage || microSD Card |
| Photo Formats || JPEG (8-Bit), TIFF (14-Bit) |
| Video Format || MP4 |
| Focal Length || 9 mm |
| Angular Vibration Range || ±0.03° |
| Mount || Detachable |
| Controllable Range || Tilt: 35 to -90° |
| Mechanical Range || Tilt: 45 to -135° |
| Controllable Speed || 120°/sec max |
| Digital Zoom || 2x, 4x, and 8x |
| Other Functions || NTSC/PAL field switchable, image optimization, digital detail enhancement, polarity control (black hot/white hot), and color & monochrome palettes (LUTs) |
| Operating Temperature Range || 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C |
| Non-Operating Temperature Range || -22 to 158°F / -30 to 70°C |
| Temperature Shock Test || 5°C/minute |
| Humidity || 5 to 95% |
| Dimensions || 4.05 x 2.91 x 4.01" / 10.3 x 7.4 x 10.2 cm |
| Weight || 0.59 lb / 270 g |
| Package Weight || 2.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.6 x 6.0 x 5.4" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 88 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I am looking for a coleman generator PM05420000 manual please...
Pom gear 10400mAh...
I am needing a user manual for the Polaroid iE826 digital camera. I did not receive tit with the camera when I bought it....
User Manual for Camplex 8-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Cable Reel with ST Connectors...
ibuypower BB931 ...