User Manual for DPA Microphones IMK4061 Instrument Microphone Kit - Includes: 4061-BM Lavalier, DAD6001 Microdot to XLR Adapter, Instrument Holders, Windscreens and Storage Case Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the DPA Microphones IMK4061 Instrument Microphone Kit
- Product category: Instrument Microphones DPA Microphones
- Brand: DPA Microphones
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for DPA Microphones Instrument Microphones
User manual for the DPA Microphones IMK4061 Instrument Microphone Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any DPA Microphones product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official DPA Microphones user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a DPA Microphones product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The DPA IMK4061 is an instrument microphone kit that includes the 4061 lavalier, DAD6001 Microdot to XLR-male adapter, holders for stringed instruments, universal surface mounts, magnet mount, foam windscreens, frequency altering protection grids, and storage case.The 4061-BM features an omni-directional polar pattern, ideal for close miking musical instruments. The omni-directional pattern provides a generous pick and even frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.The 4061-BM is capable of withstanding sound pressure levels up to 144dB, resulting in a high tolerance for transient (peaking) audio signal without noise caused by distortion and overload. The wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response of the microphone allows the lavalier to be used for capturing a wide array of signal sources. A high frequency boost protection grid is included, providing a brighter, "airy" response. The microphone is powered via 48V phantom power source and is suitable for capturing strings, brass, woodwinds, guitar, percussion and more.
- Complete Instrument Microphone Kit
- Everything needed for close miking instruments is included. The kit contains the 4061 lavalier, DAD6001 Microdot to XLR-male adapter, holders for stringed instruments, universal surface mounts, magnet mount, foam windscreens, frequency altering protection grids, and storage case.
- Omni-Directional Polar Pattern
- The omni-directional polar pattern of the 4061 provides an even, smooth frequency and sensitivity response at the off-axis and direct sections of the capsule.
- Exceptional Signal Response
- A wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz result in transparent smooth sonic character no matter the source. The 4061 can handle high sound pressure levels without noise caused by peak distortion.
In the Box DPA Microphones IMK4061 Instrument Microphone Kit - Includes: 4061-BM Lavalier, DAD6001 Microdot to XLR Adapter, Instrument Holders, Windscreens and Storage Case 2 x DMM0007 Universal Surface Mounts 2 x MHS6001 Stringed Instrument Holder DMM0011-B Magnet Mount DAD6001 Microdot to XLR Adapter 5 x DUA0560 Foam Windscreen Protective Caps Storage Case Double Sided Tape 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Small Unobtrusive Profile
- The miniature lavalier design allows flexible microphone placement and positioning.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the DPA Microphones IMK4061 Instrument Microphone Kit - Includes: 4061-BM Lavalier, DAD6001 Microdot to XLR Adapter, Instrument Holders, Windscreens and Storage Case in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
DPA Microphones IMK4061 Specs
| Transducer || Pre-polarized Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Omni-directional |
| Frequency Response || 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 2dB (3dB soft boost at 8-20 kHz) |
Preamp Frequency Range: 20Hz to 50kHz (+0dB/-3dB)
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || not specified by manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || 26dB A-weighted |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 144dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || 48V Phantom Power |
| Output Impedance || 30 to 40 ohms |
| Output Connectors || 3-pin XLR Male |
| Pad || No |
| Low Frequency Roll-Off || High Frequency Boost Grid Included |
| Dimensions || Microphone Length: 0.5in (12.7mm) |
Cable Length: 5.9ft (1.8m)
| Weight || 7.5g (0.26oz) |
| Package Weight || 0.55 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.0 x 6.1 x 1.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: