User Manual for ETC 7050A1080 Dual 20 A Dimmer Module Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ETC 7050A1080 Dual 20 A Dimmer
- Product category: Dimmers ETC
- Brand: ETC
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ETC Dimmers
User manual for the ETC 7050A1080 Dual 20 A Dimmer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ETC product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ETC user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ETC product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The ETC 7050A1080 Dual 20 A Dimmer Module (800 μS) is designed for use in Sensor+Dimming series modular rack enclosures. The Sensor High Risetime module provides high risetime to reduce fixture hum, and also supports dimmer circuit feedback in AF-capable Sensor+ Racks and portable packs. The high-density, dimmer module features modular installation and removal, fully magnetic circuit breakers, and high risetime toroidal filters. This module dims acoustically sensitive loads without sacrificing dimmer density or efficiency.
- Voltage, current, and temperature sensors in each dimmer
- D20DHR modules are dual density
- Dual back-to-back SCRs for each circuit
- 800 μS or 1,000 μS risetime toroidal filters
- High-density modular assembly
- Die-cast aluminum chassis
- Fully magnetic circuit breakers
- 100,000 A Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR)
- UL and cUL Listed for continuous duty at 100% of rated load
- Modular plug-in assemblies
- Cast aluminum chassis, finished with textured epoxy paint
- Keyed to prevent insertion in inappropriately rated rack positions
- Fully magnetic to eliminate nuisance tripping
- 20x inrush current rating
- 125%, 10 to 120 seconds, must-trip rating
- Rated for 100% switching duty applications
- 100,000 A Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR)
- Modules withstand hot-patching of cold loads up to full rating
- Sealed, patented assembly
- Field replaceable with screwdriver
- Two back-to-back SCRs per circuit
- One control LED and one output LED per circuit
- Integral temperature sensor
- Built-in voltage and current sensors 1
Please Note: Risetime measured at full load, at worst case firing angle (90°), from 10 to 90% of output wave form close
- Incandescent, low voltage dimming range 100-0%
- Dimming range of 2 and 4-wire fluorescent ballast is dependent on lamp ballast combination
- Sizing of Neon transformer used in dimming applications should be 1.5x greater than size used in non-dimming application
- Advanced Features error messages-- Load dropped below recorded value, Load increased over recorded value, DC on dimmer output, SCR failed on/off, Circuit breaker tripped, Dimmer module removed, Dimmer load absent
In the Box ETC 7050A1080 Dual 20 A Dimmer Module (800 μS) 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Applications: Incandescent lighting, low voltage lighting, neon lighting, quartz lighting, cold cathode lighting, 2 & 4 wire fluorescent ballast
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ETC 7050A1080 Dual 20 A Dimmer Module in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ETC 7050A1080 Specs
| Certifications || UL and cUL LISTED |
| Current || BTUS: 688 |
| Power || Single Cycle Peak Surge Current: 1200 A |
Half Cycle peak Surge Current: 4150 A
Transient Over Voltage: 600 V
| Dimensions (HxWxD) || 1.5 x 11.8 x 5" (38 x 300 x 127 mm) |
| Weight || 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 34.0 x 13.5 x 13.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 65 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Monster 2 in 1 TV Transmitter/Receiver MBA9-1011-BLK...
Vivitar pro 4k HD CAMCORDER...
Gaf pana vue 2 slide viewer...
WD Elements 2TB ...
NR-2000 diving flash light...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
extreme fliers 3.0 user manual
Name: Katlin Donnelly
Extreme Fliers Micro Drone 3.0 Standard
HOW do I download it?!?!...
Name: Vincent Nastri
Hawke Sport Optics 4-16x44 Vantage SF
Really like this scope but can I unscrew the click discs after zeroing and reset to zero so after making any adjustments I can reset to my set zero?
I don’t want to undo the two small screws on each Knob to reset and have any bits flying out.
Toner cartridge may be feeding too much toner causing smearing of copies, both front and back
Name: Kent Price
HP 17A Black Original LaserJet Toner
I think my new toner cartridge may be defective. No problems with print quality for years. Then suddenly with new cartridge there is smearing of toner on both sides of a copy. On the left end of the cartridge facing it as it has been inserted, there are two white plastic parts...
Can’t connect to server
Name: Richard Ware
Vine TJ-610 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
My device can no longer connect to working internet. ...
Name: Ana P.
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
How do you access the pictures you already took?...