User Manual for Formatt Hitech 4x4" Day for Night Monochrome 1 Water White Glass Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 4x4" Day for Night
- Product category: Day for Night Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Day for Night
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 4x4" Day for Night contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Formatt 4x4" Day for Night Monochrome 1 Water White Glass Filter is a great way to create images simulating dusk or night-time while filming during the day. This is a special effects yellow-green filter that removes most of the red from the image. In this way, your daytime shot takes on the cool tones of a night shot. Inasmuch as the color balance of the image is strongly affected, care needs to be taken in the use of this filter.Formatt, a company with three generations of professional filter-making experience produces every filter to the highest technical standards. The finest materials, together with state of-the-art production technology have resulted in a standard of optical excellence unmatched anywhere else. Note: Day for Night Monochrome filters are available in densities from 1-3 with 3 having the greatest effect
- Cool Day for Night is based on the perception that moonlight is cool, therefore bluish in color
- To produce this effect Formatt uses a shade of lavender for visual coolness while maintaining realistic flesh tones
- Monochrome Day for Night is based on the theory that lower light levels will reduce the sensitivity of the eye, creating a more 'silvery moon' type effect; This filter effects the color balance of the image so fine tuning of color timings is essential
- Each filter is manufactured from Schott White Water Clear Optical Glass
- Absolute consistency in color and density to Kodak Wratten standards
- Precision grinding and polishing result in unbeatable optical flatness allowing use on even ultra-long focal length lenses
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); this unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface.
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; the repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernible differences in color or density.
UPC: 719821319092 In the Box Formatt Hitech 4x4" Day for Night Monochrome 1 Water White Glass Filter One-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 4x4" Day for Night Monochrome 1 Water White Glass Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 4-1-MONOC4 Specs
| Type || Day For Night Monochrome |
| Size || 4x4" (100 x 100 x 4mm thick) |
| Grade || 1 |
| Filter Factor || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Multi-Coated || Yes |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Simulates night when shooting during daylight |
| Application || Nature, scenery |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott Water White Clear Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || Not Applicable |
| Front Lens Cap Size || Not Applicable |
| Package Weight || 0.3 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.2 x 5.1 x 1.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 92 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I am looking to work with you to engage in profit oriented ventures in your country with good ROI.
I have the directive of Sheikh Mubar...
Browning Spec Ops FHD Trail Camera BTC 8FHD...
Sylvania smart Android tablet/portable DVD player 2-in-1 combo 10.1"...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
WiFi not connected
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
Have green cord plugged into phone wall jack. Other end in green receptacle on modem dsl 1&2 do not light up. ...
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
The modem has the green cord plugged in to the green receptical
, but the lights for dsl 1 & 2 are not on. The cord is plugged into the phone line on house wall...
Name: Jonquil Vincent
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Can you scan multiple documents at one time? I've tried twice, and it just pulls them all through together, only printing the top one....
loose eye piece
Name: tony white
Tasco 10x25 Essentials Compact Binocular
The Eye Piece of my 10 x25 model 168RB is loose and I can see how to tighten it ?...
Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working...