User Manual for Fotospeed LD20 Lith Developer A B - 500ml Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Fotospeed LD20 Lith Developer A B
- Product category: Black & White Film & Paper Chemistry Fotospeed
- Brand: Fotospeed
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Fotospeed Black & White Film & Paper Chemistry
User manual for the Fotospeed LD20 Lith Developer A B contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Fotospeed product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Fotospeed user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Fotospeed product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Fotospeed LD20 Lith Developer allows you to explore the art of lith printing, using selected black & white papers, and offers the printmaker unusual and unique effects unlike the results achieved by toning. Fotospeed Lith developer is supplied as a two part liquid concentrate that can be combined. Each Part dilutes 1+3 with water before being mixed together to form the working solution, making up to a total of 10 liters of working solution.
- This is a creative tool that does not require a "lith" negative. The color of the finished image is largely determined by a combination of the printing paper, the length of the exposure and the developing time.
- Rarely is a print left in the developer for the full processing time. The "color" of the image is "captured" by pulling the print as soon as the desired color is visible in the tray, anything from a subtle peach color, through a greenish brown to a cold black.
- Fresh developer does not give the most interesting results. The best results will occur after a few prints. Alternatively, add old used lith developer(old brown) at 1:4.
- Success with this process is very dependant on the printmakers tenacity and experience gained only through trial and error. The instructions that accompany the Lith developer are very detailed and encourage experimentation.
Table of Contents
- LD20 will keep for at least two years in unopened bottles. Once opened the contents should be used within two months.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Fotospeed LD20 Lith Developer A B - 500ml in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Fotospeed 702420 Specs
| Chemistry Type || Paper Developer |
| Powder/Liquid || Liquid |
| Liquid Volume || 1 x 16.9 fl oz / 500.0 mL |
| Package Weight || 3.3 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.906 x 5.118 x 3.701" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer CyberPowerPC...
HP DeskJet 3755...
I am looking for a user's manual for a Sawyer Pana Vue 4R slide viewer....
Rodelink Filmmaker kit...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Turn off tv voice
Name: Shelley L Space
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K
How do I turn off the tv voice?... very annoying and speech is super fast, can't understand and not necessary....
with which keyschange language?
Name: Michalis kotzamanis
Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard
my samsunge smart tv has a Greek launguge, but i can switch to Greek.
whitch keys switch the launguge?
thanks you in advance....
califone cas 1500 cassette player/recorder /with built in microphone
Name: Elizabeth Thomas
Califone CAS1500 Cassette Player Recorder
not recording my notes...
Portal and Starlink
Name: Maureen Simon
We just installed starlink ... now our portal connection is unreliable. Picture and video go in and out. VERY annoying. Cannot seem to do 4-way chatting....
I ju.st geting information
Name: Rubén Bonano
Saramonic SmartRig UC Single-Channel Interface for
I am geting infomation of your product.