User Manual for Kenwood ProTalk XLS TK-3230DX 6-Channel UHF Two-Way Business Radio Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Kenwood ProTalk XLS TK-3230DX 6-Channel UHF
- Product category: 2-Way Radios Kenwood
- Brand: Kenwood
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Kenwood 2-Way Radios
User manual for the Kenwood ProTalk XLS TK-3230DX 6-Channel UHF contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Kenwood product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Kenwood user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Kenwood product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The compact ProTalk XLS TK-3230DX 6-Channel UHF Two-Way Business Radio from Kenwood is a 6-channel business radio designed to provide quick communication between employees. This push-to-talk radio has a user-switchable power output from 0.5-1.5W, and features controls for easy adjustment of volume, channels, and more. The channel scan function scans all channels for incoming transmissions, allowing you to keep track of all six channels. The radio also features 207 privacy codes which can be set for each channel to provide an uninterrupted transmission between employees. FleetSync technology helps identify which user is speaking by displaying the radio ID on the built-in LCD screen. Built for durability, this radio complies with MIL-STD regulations (810C, 810D, 810E, 810F, and 810G) and is IP52-rated for water resistance. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 18 hours of use.
- 207 privacy codes (39 QT and 168 DQT)
- Channel scanning function to monitor multiple channels
- Modifiable six preset channels from 99 pre-stored frequencies
- FleetSync (SELCALL) includes PTT ID digital Alphanumeric Number Identification (ANI) for instant radio call identification, caller ID display, and selective calling
- Four-digit, seven-segment LCD backlit display makes it easy to see the screen in varying lighting conditions
- Three-level battery indicator
- Three selectable power-on tones
- Built-in push-to-talk (PTT) microphone and speaker
- Two-pin external microphone/speaker jack
- Fast-charger, 2000mAh lithium-ion battery, and belt clip included
- MIL-STD 810C, 810D, 810E, 810F, 810G, and IP52-rated for water resistance
- Built-in VOX, privacy talk, key-lock/super-lock, compander feature, battery saver, 10-call alert tone, and busy channel lockout
UPC: 019048218315 In the Box Kenwood ProTalk XLS TK-3230DX 6-Channel UHF Two-Way Business Radio Fast Charger 2,000mAh Li-ion Battery Belt Clip Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Compatible with other UHF business radios
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Kenwood ProTalk XLS TK-3230DX 6-Channel UHF Two-Way Business Radio in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Kenwood TK-3230DX Specs
| Band || UHF |
| Output Power || 0.5-1.5 W |
| Channels || 6 |
| Privacy Codes || 207 (39 QT and 168 DQT) |
| Range || Open Areas: Up to 5 miles (8 km) |
Residential Areas (Near Buildings): Up to 1.5 miles (2.4 km)
Indoor: Up to 17 floors
Inside Steel/Concrete/Reinforced Buildings: Up to 225,000 ft² (20,900 m²)
| Frequencies || 99 pre-stored frequencies can be set to any channel |
| Display Type || 4-digit, 7-segment LCD |
| Microphone/Speaker || Built-in |
| Connectors || External microphone jack |
External speaker jack
| Scanning || Channel scan button |
| Battery Type || 2000 mAh lithium-ion battery |
| Battery Life || Power Saver On: Up to 18 hours |
Power Saver Off: Up to 14 hours
| Battery Charging Time || Approximately 2.5 hours |
| Battery Level Indicator || 3-segment on LCD screen |
| Military Specification || MIL-STD 810C, 810D, 810E, 810F, and 810G |
| IP Rating || IP52 |
| Standards || FCC ID K44478600 |
| Dimensions || 2.1 x 4.1 x 1.2" (52 x 103.5 x 29.6 mm) |
| Weight || 5.5 oz (155 g), with battery |
| Package Weight || 1.295 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.15 x 9.05 x 3.05" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 61 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: