User Manual for MeldaProduction MBassador - Bass Enhancer and Subharmonic Generator Plug-In Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the MeldaProduction MBassador - Bass Enhancer and
- Product category: Virtual Processor Plug-Ins MeldaProduction
- Brand: MeldaProduction
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for MeldaProduction Virtual Processor Plug-Ins
User manual for the MeldaProduction MBassador - Bass Enhancer and contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any MeldaProduction product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official MeldaProduction user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a MeldaProduction product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description MBassador from MeldaProduction is a plug-in designed to help musicians and producers recreate the missing bottom end of a recording with not enough bass level, or generate deep subharmonics that do not exist in nature, in a tight, precise, and musical way. MBassador employs a crossover module to separate the bass content from the original signal, leaving the high-ends intact and sending the low-ends to be processed by three modules. The Bass Enhancer module resynthesizes the bass signal itself, creating higher harmonics that render the bass frequencies more apparent in a mix. This stage is enabled by default and is effective when looking to make your bass audible on low-end speakers that lack bass response, or on commonly used low-quality headphones. The Sub Generator produces a subharmonic of the original signal, one octave below the lowest note in the signal. It works best on monophonic, percussive bass content such as bass guitars or kick drums. The Sub 2 Generator creates a 2nd subharmonic two octaves below the lowest note. The bass can be "felt" while you can hear the higher harmonics of the tone. It is ideal for electronic music styles such as Drum & Bass, Dubstep or Hip Hop.
Table of Contents
- Key Features
- Advanced user interface is freely resizable and stylable — choose between knobs, sliders or buttons
- All the graphics are accelerated using your GPU graphical interface — provides a quick response and frees up your CPU power
- Visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Four full-featured modulators control any set of parameters, including other modulators
- Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, MIDI/audio-triggered ADSR envelope, randomizer, pitch detector, or even in combination — lets you listen to the sidechain
- Control multiple parameters using a single multiparameter button
- Handles mono, stereo signals, and mid/side encoding for stereo field processing, discrete left & right channels, discrete mid- or side- signal, and up to 8 channels of surround audio
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC) quickly adapts to current settings, and ensures that the output sounds as loud as the input
- Safety brickwall limiter ensures that the output stays below 0 dB
- Minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase upsampling algorithms help avoid aliasing
- Compatible with MIDI controllers and MIDI learn
- 64-bit audio processing with sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- Fast processing power, optimized for newest AVX-capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange — automatically share your presets and download presets of other users, via company's servers
- Supports all major hosts on Mac/Windows platforms
- No dongle or internet access required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the MeldaProduction MBassador - Bass Enhancer and Subharmonic Generator Plug-In in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
MeldaProduction 11-30261 Specs
| System Requirements || Mac |
Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
OS X 10.6 and newer (32- or 64-bit)
Host software that supports AAX Native, Audio Units, VST or VST3 plug-in formats (32- or 64-bit)
Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32- or 64-bit)
Host software that supports AAX Native, VST or VST3 plug-in formats (32- or 64-bit)
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 64 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: