User Manual for Milos M222 Duo Truss Leg Kit - 8' Total Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Milos M222 Duo Truss Leg Kit
- Product category: Truss Accessories Milos
- Brand: Milos
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Milos Truss Accessories
User manual for the Milos M222 Duo Truss Leg Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Milos product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Milos user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Milos product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This 4 piece truss leg kit is a vital part of the Milos DUO M222 QuickTruss System. It consists of 4- 6.5' (2m) dual bar, braced aluminum sections. These sections are designed to fit into the MWPD Base/Wall Plate, using conical connectors that come with each QuickTruss Floor Kit. When combined with the Floor Kit, the total height will be 8' (2.4m).
In the Box
- 4 x Milos M222 Duo Truss Straight Section - 2000mm A Truss System is a modular aluminum frame that is used to mount lighting fixtures and audio equipment such as microphones and speakers over the performing area in the studio, onstage, or at trade shows. Depending on the anticipated total equipment load, a choice between a Milos QuickTruss DUO (2 Truss Tubes) or a TRIO (3 Truss Tubes) may be made. The Milos QuickTruss M222 System offers great weight loading capabilities despite its small size and light physical weight. Considering this, M222 is ideal for retail, trade show and decorative applications. Connection is fast and simple, using a Conical Connector system with Pins and R-Clips (available separately). This is a 2000mm (6.6') 2-bar straight section. Order them in pairs for your custom configuration, or order one of the B&H kits available HERE.bteaywbwxvdwat
- Connection is fast and simple, using a Conical Connector system with tapered Pins and R-Clips.
- All truss ends are fitted with precision CNC machined receivers and braced with horizontal end spars to provide a durable construction perfect for continuous use in harsh environments.
- The common connection method enables sections to be joined to any other components in the appropriate range without any problem, using your rubber or plastic mallet (Curve to Curve, Curves to Straight, Junctions, Base Plates, etc.).
Note: Base/Wall Plates not included Table of Contents
- 4 x M222 Duo Truss Straight Section - 2000mm bteaywbwxvdwat
- 2 x Conical Connectors (CCM)
- 4 x Pins (PM)
- 4 x Safety Clips (SRPM)
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Milos M222 Duo Truss Leg Kit - 8' Total in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- 4 x Milos M222 Duo Truss Straight Section - 2000mm
| Dimensions || BTM2000: 6.5' x 8.75"W (2m x 22.2cm) |
Each Truss Pipe: 1.25" Diameter (32cm)
| Weight || 4.3 lb (1.9kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 79.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 39 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
cr248 songwriter plus how to change a belt on the cd player
how ope tne unit to get to the cd drive...
Roland piano electronic keyboard.GO:PIANO88...
Garmin Drive 61 USA LM...
LG Ultragear Gaming Monitor 34GL750...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: José Manuel Alfaro García
Neewer NW630 TTL Flash for Sony
Hola Koldo: Tienes el manual?, no lo encuentro por ningún sitio
Name: Mylene Wood
Jabra EVOLVE 65 MS Mono Bluetooth
I ordered this headset with the intention of using it with my deskphone, I am now under the impression that it is not compatible with a desk phone, I fear this is the case. ...
which side to print on - inkpress media backlight film
Inkpress Media Backlight Film
which side should I print on - Backlight film 7mil (17x22")
Name: Gabrielle Finkelshteyn
Epson PowerLite 2250U 5000-Lumen WUXGA 3LCD
Maimonides Medical Center, would like to request a price quote for the following items:
**** PowerLite 2255U Wireless Full HD WUXGA 3LCD Projector - Epson
*** OPTOMA EH465 PROJECTOR - 4800 LUMENS
We would be interested in any bulk purchasing ...
I have no manual and the purveyor of this GO:PIANO88 had no advice or information for me.
Name: Shirley Knuckey
Roland GO:PIANO88 88-Note Digital Piano with
I am already a skilled pianist, and I need the key press response that this item offers. But I have no idea what some of the indications apply to...1 2 3 4 5 6 etc. What is that about?
Also i do not know how to enhance/ add to the volume once the knob is fully turned....