User Manual for Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac 4 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac
- Product category: Home & Office Movavi
- Brand: Movavi
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Movavi Home & Office
User manual for the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Movavi product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Movavi user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Movavi product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This download of Screen Capture Studio for Mac 4 from Movavi provides personal users in non-business environments with tools to capture almost anything from the screen of their system, including video guides, Skype calls, streaming video, and more. Using a built-in video editor, raw footage can be made to be more stylish, as users will be able to cut out unwanted fragments, enhance the video, add music and titles, connect clips with dynamic transitions, and more. With support for frame rates as low as 5-10 fps and all the way up to 60 fps, you'll be able to capture streaming video and music by setting the required parameters, capturing the screen, processing the result with the editing app, and exporting the finished product in a variety of formats. While Movavi's Screen Capture Studio for Mac 4 is compatible Mac OS 10.6.8 and higher, please be aware that webcam recording is not supported under OS 10.6.
- Set Up the Screen Recorder for Mac
- Capture footage from your Mac screen at up to 60 fps, or reduce the output file size by capturing at 5-10 fps.
- Capture windows, or full screen, or specific parts of the screen.
- Capture Keyboard and Mouse Actions
- Show the keys you hit on the keyboard.
- Highlight the cursor with different colors.
- Set custom mouse click sounds and manage click sound volume.
- Capture Audio from Any Source
- Audio sets and headphones.
- Microphones and MIDI devices.
- Skype calls and program sound effects.
- Check if your sound devices work, adjust the volume.
Make a Screen Grab on Your Mac
- Manage your capturing with hot keys and the control bar above the capture frame.
- Grab HD screenshots while you're recording, edit them, and save the result in the format you choose.
- Configure the program for scheduled recording with the convenient capture timer.
- Edit Video
- Enhance the video quality.
- Divide the video into parts, delete unwanted segments.
- Add good music and stylish transitions.
Save Your Video
Table of Contents
- Save clips from your Macintosh screen quickly thanks to the SuperSpeed option.
- Convert video to MP4, MOV, AVI, or other popular media formats.
- Use the handy mobile presets to watch the result of your video screen capture on your smartphone, tablet, or other portable device.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac 4 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Movavi MSCSM4PE-ESD Specs
| Supported OS Versions || 10.6.8 - 10.13. |
| Storage Requirements || 700 MB |
| Processor Requirement || Intel |
| RAM Requirement || 2 GB |
| Minimum Display Resolution || 1280 x 800 |
| Image Formats Supported || BMP, DPX, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-LS, PBM, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, PTX, SGI, TGA, TIFF, XBM, XWD |
| Audio Formats Supported || AAC, AIFF, AMR, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA |
| Video Formats Supported || 3GP, ASF, AVI, DivX, FLV, M1V, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MPE, MPG, MTS, MXF, OGV, QT, RM, RMVB, SWF, TOD, TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 56 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: