User Manual for Sensei 77mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood and 72mm Lens Cap Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sensei 77mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood
- Product category: Lens Hoods Sensei
- Brand: Sensei
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sensei Lens Hoods
User manual for the Sensei 77mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sensei product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sensei user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sensei product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Sensei 77mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood and 72mm Lens Cap Kit is designed to block stray light and prevent flare inside the lens. With the threaded thin internal ring, the hood screws onto the lens, and the hood has three stages of shade extension, which depends on the focal length used.Fully collapsed it covers wide angle lenses in a full-frame format of 28mm, or 18mm for APS-C sensors, and it does not cause any type of vignetting. At this stage it also protects the lens from sudden impacts or damage. In its first extension, it will give shade for lenses up to 50mm, and fully extended it will cover lenses 70mm and up. In addition, the lens cap works in conjunction with the lens hood. Pinching the center of the cap, it will snap into place inside the lens hood.
In the Box
- Sensei 77mm 3-in-1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood for 28mm to 300mm Lenses The 77mm 3-in-1 Rubber Lens Hood by Sensei blocks unwanted stray light from entering your camera's lens to minimize flare and glare. The 3-in-1 hood is extendable and provides three stages of shading. At its collapsed setting, the hood provides shading for 28mm lenses (in full-frame format, 18mm with APS-C format sensors), without vignetting. At its middle stage, it covers lenses up to 50mm (full-frame format, 35mm with APS-C). Fully extended, it covers lenses 70mm and up (full-frame format, 55mm with APS-C).
Additionally, in its collapsed stage the hood protects your lens from accidental impact, and saves space during transport. It attaches to your camera's lens via the threaded internal ring. The hood's ridged interior helps minimize light reflection. The hood's internal ring will accept a 72mm lens cap, which further allows you to protect the lens from dust, fingerprints, and scratches when the lens is not in use. The ideal lens cap to use for this is a center-pinch (push-on) type. Note: Please note that with the lens hood attached you will no longer be able to use the original lens cap. The hood does have its own internal threads, and a 72mm center-pinch (push-on) type can be used even with the hood attached. UPC: 847628584419
- Sensei 72mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap The 72mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap from Sensei is a front lens cap with a squeeze, spring, and snap-on mechanism. It is easy to put on and take off, especially when using a lens hood, and it stays on. Lens caps protect your lens from scratches, fingerprints, and the elements when the lens is not in use. It's always good to have a spare in your camera bag, too. UPC: 847628028074
- 77mm 3-in-1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood for 28mm to 300mm Lenses bxusdwfdsuyyewuqeyyfwtwr
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- 72mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sensei 77mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood and 72mm Lens Cap Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Sensei 77mm 3-in-1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood for 28mm to 300mm Lenses
| Mount Type || Thread |
| Rear Lens Thread Diameter || 77 mm |
| Front Filter Thread Diameter || 72 mm |
| Material || Rubber, Aluminum |
| Weight || 1.0 oz / 28.3 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.1 x 4.6 x 1.4" |
- Sensei 72mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap
| Type || Front |
| Size || 72 mm |
| Attachment Method || Center Pinch |
| Material || Plastic |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.3" |
Rating40% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 54 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tad o ES103050...
IBUYPOWER I-series 506 SN: 278d-ceb2-1efd-1ada-16 desktop computer...
Requested for Toyota 8001 sewing machine user manual 2days ago,but there is nothing. What's happening...
Toyota 8001 sewing machine...
Wild Game Innovations Quick Feed 225...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
10,000mAh Power Badge Power Bank
Name: David Charles
Acellories 10,000mAh Power Badge Power Bank
This unit has two USB outlets, one 2.1A and the other 1A
How does one tell which one is which?
There seem to be no marking on the unit a all!
Your help please.
Can you identify for me, which one is which?
All the best,
difficulty finding how to download manuals
Name: P Kimberley
Cinevate Inc Dromos Hi Hat Board
I am trying to download a variety of Cinevate Inc manuals but can not locate a link or download button. ...
Name: Lan Mai
Gigastone 128GB IF-6600 i-Flash Drive
My Gigastone i-flash 6600 64GB is suddenly 'Write Protected' after being used to store pictures and videos. I tried Diskpart in Windows 10 to remove the Write Protection, but it does not work. Please advise...
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
What do you mean "insert link to website"?
Whose website? My e-mail address.
Your instructions are not clear...
instruction manual for TED130T
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
i am having difficulties downloading and printing instruction manual. as i am internet challenged, it is not clear as to what i am supposed to do. please send me a paper copy...