User Manual for taulman3D 2.85mm PCTPE Filament Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the taulman3D 2.85mm PCTPE Filament
- Product category: All 3D Printer Filament/Cartridges taulman3D
- Brand: taulman3D
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for taulman3D All 3D Printer Filament/Cartridges
User manual for the taulman3D 2.85mm PCTPE Filament contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any taulman3D product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official taulman3D user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a taulman3D product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Short for "Plasticized Copolyamide Thermoplastic Elastomer," the LulzBot green 2.85mm PCTPE Filament from taulman3D allows users to print highly flexible parts with the added durability of nylon polymers. This combination of polymers was developed to allow those who use Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) 3D printers to print parts from durable prostheses to complete and wearable cosplay outfits, as well as cell phone enclosures and flexible utility/industrial parts. The flexibility of PCTPE means that the end parts will have the smooth texture of nylon and the flexibility offered by a rubber such as TPE, yet retain high levels of durability and other non-delaminating benefits.
- Print Temperature
- This filament can print at temperatures ranging from 455 to 468°F.
- Low Shrinkage
- Prints on glass with a 50% water/PVA glaze heated to 104°
- Dye Absorption
- Takes on acid-based color dyes (RITT) quickly, in about 5 minutes @ 140°F.
- taulman3D has added a "draw" process to the manufacturing of this filament, which stretches the material during the final production stage. This is similar to a process used to make large nylon ropes for cruise ship docking maintenance. This added stretch increases the tensile properties of the raw line such that the tendency to fold or buckle is virtually eliminated. This additional process has allowed taulman3D to increase the percentage of TPE, resulting in a material that gives the user a wide range of design flexibility based mostly on the nozzle size, number of perimeters, and percentage of internal fill used during slicing. From thin parts that wad up like thin paper to thicker shoe soles with just the right flexibility, PCTPE is a user-friendly material meeting a long list of requirements.
- Super Layer-to-Layer Bonding
- PCTPE helps ensure that you do not need to use an enclosure just to get excellent layer bonding of parts from 3.93 to 39.3". With PCTPE, the layer bonding will allow you to print single perimeter walls that bend or fold along the printed axis without delamination or separation.
- Wearable Texture
- As nylon is known to be a comfortable material to the touch, taulman3D made sure that the 3D-printed texture of PCTPE was smooth to the touch. This texture is key to making wearable objects that flow with body movements. In addition to the texture, the flexibility of PCTPE is more accommodating for complex wearable designs.
- Surface Texture
- Use of Taps for Threads
- CNC Coolant
- Forced air only
- Printed Prostheses
- Robotic Assemblies
- Lenticulated Overlays
UPC: 817752017152 In the Box taulman3D 2.85mm PCTPE Filament (LulzBot Green, .5kg, 490') Limited 30-Day Warranty Table of Contents
- Dye Uptake (Saturation)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the taulman3D 2.85mm PCTPE Filament in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
taulman3D RM-NY0013 Specs
| Printing Temperature || 455 to 468°F / 235 to 242°C |
| Melting Temperature || 397°F / 203°C |
| Tg Glass Transition || 165°F / 74°C |
| Pyrolysis - Thermal Degradation || 594°F / 312°C |
| Non-Destructive Evaluation || No |
| Print Bed Temperature || 122°F / 50°C |
| Ambient Temperature (Enclosure) || None |
| Tensile Stress || 5046 psi |
| Ultimate Elongation || 497.6% |
| Modulus || 10,594 psi |
| Opacity || 0% |
| Reflectivity || None |
| Color || LulzBot Green |
| UL 94 HB || Yes |
| UL 94 V2 || Yes (at 0.1" / 1.5 mm thickness) |
| Nominal Diameter || 2.85 mm |
| Weight / Spool || 1.0 lb / 0.5 kg |
| Nominal Length / Spool || 490' / 149 m |
| Shrinkage || 0.0061" / 0.0155 cm |
| Solvent/Glue || ComPlete |
| Package Weight || 2.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.25 x 8.25 x 3.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Easy One Wireless 2. Wireless Charging Car Mount Dash and Windshield...
Jay Turser JTB134
Semi Hollow 4 String Bass Guitar ...
Military marine 8x30 binocular...
Pom Gear Sport Pods
Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” powered loudspeaker...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I have a CyberPower 1000VA unit that won't stop humming
Name: Daryle W Hier
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS
We had a power surge during a storm and it set off our two UPS units. The one we just hit the on off button a couple times and it came back on without the humming. However the other one, which is only a couple years old, keeps humming. We've turn it off and back on again and it s...
Funcionará este flash con una canon T100
Name: brayan Cerdas Pereira
Neewer NW670 TTL Flash for Canon
Tengo la duda ya qué el flash viene con 5 contactos y la canon T100 viene con 4 contactos no trae pin central. ...
Wi Fi range
Name: chops huysamen
ezviz ezNVR X5C 8-Channel Wi-Fi NVR
Hi there I am having an issue with getting my 4 Ezviz cameras. I have tried everything. The NVR is situated about 50 metres from the furthest 2 cameras. The 2 closer ones at about 25 metres away. The NVR used to be in the middle of the 4 cameras.
I had to move our fibre from the...
Name: Jan Samuelsson
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
How do I "print screen" with this keyboard? (MK 850).
Please e-mail me a pdf-manual for keyboard and mouse (MK 850)...
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio Interface
Name: Zdeněk Götz
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio
I bought an AX I/ O and now I want to connect it to my computer. But I have it 8 meters from the AX and when I use a normal USB cable, I was told that it is not able to transmit the signal further than 4.5 meters. So I bought AXAGON ADR-205 USB REPEATER CABLE 5 M and wi...