User Manual for THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY Heavier 7 Strings Metal Guitar Virtual Instrument Plug-In Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY Heavier 7 Strings Metal
- Product category: Virtual Instruments THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY
- Brand: THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY Virtual Instruments
User manual for the THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY Heavier 7 Strings Metal contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The metal-style Three-Body Technology Heavier 7 Strings is a sampler-based, 7-string guitar virtual instrument plug-in with a fully equipped effects rack and a library of 200 MIDI patterns in various styles, including metal, rock, pop, and clean. Playable on a keyboard in real time, it presents keyboardists with new creative opportunities by giving them access to authentic sounds and precise articulations previously available only to metal guitar players, while being able to compose and perform using their preferred instrument.Heavier 7 Strings offers an 8GB library comprising 10,000+ samples that were recorded with high-quality, 24-bit / 48 kHz A/D conversion and low noise level. It features the company's THRASH (Tonal/Harmonic Reconstruction and Shaping) DSP engine that provides realistic pitch-bend and pitch-shift, as well as dynamically adjustable sample harmonics. Each note is recorded with up to sixteen round-robins and processed by the THRASH engine, which induces randomized tone changes to produce more realistic repeated playing than with random-repeats samples.The software gives keyboard players access to metal-specific articulations such as hammer on & pull off, legato slide in/out, pinch harmonics, tremolo, palm mute, picking noise, polyphonic legato and more, all playable in real time. In addition, Heavier 7 Strings' effect rack offers 19 effect modules, 16 amp emulations (from metal to clean), 66 cabinet IRs with adjustable delay, volume and phasing, expertly chained in 200 factory presets that deliver studio-level quality for your guitar tracks.
- 7-String Virtual Instrument
- High-quality A/D conversion and low noise level—24-bit / 48 kHz
- 4 years of recording and engineering to bring you original samples
- 10,000+ samples, 8 GB in total
- Individual samples for infinite sustain with adjustable decay rate
- Effects Rack
- Fully equipped effects rack
- 19 x effect modules including Screamer, EQ12, AMP, Flanger, Ping-Pong delay, and more
- 16 x AMPs with styles from heavy metal to clean. 2x to 8x sample rate processing
- 66 x cabinet IRs—up to four at once with adjustable delay, volume, and phasing
- 200 x factory presets, along with a preset manager to store your own presets
- Realistic DSP
- Proprietary sampler designed with no compromise on sound quality
- Direct-from-disk stream allows for more efficient resource usage
- THRASH (Tonal/Harmonic Reconstruction and Shaping) DSP engine dynamically reconstructs formant and produces refined pitch-bend and pitch-shift sounds
- Dynamically adjustable sample harmonics
- RR (Round-Robin) gives you different sound when notes are played repeatedly
- Samples have at most 16 RRs recorded
- THRASH engine induces randomized tone changes in addition to recorded samples, to produce realistic repeated playing
- Adjustable, real-world sampled-LFO for authentic vibrato—uses pitch-shift curve from real-world vibrato playing to modulate the normal-playing samples
- Each instance of Heavier 7 Strings shares the same memory, allowing for many instances without occupying additional resources
- Real-Time Virtual Guitar Performance
- Playable in real time
- Real-time tapping, hammer on & pull off, legato slide in/out, pinch harmonics, tremolo, palm mute, picking noise, polyphonic legato, and repeats
- Automatic determination on fret board position, up/down picking, and strumming
- Automatic playing of power chords
- Chord detect function
- Chord Mapping allows you to easily play guitar chords from a keyboard
- 24 hot keys and flexible key-mapping system allows for complex real-time performance styles, string and fret assignments, and adjustable humanization
- True doubling: Two guitars playing simultaneously on left and right channel, each has individual random note delay and RR selection
- Flexible CC mappings instead of fixed key-switch assignments, allowing greater freedom when switching playing styles
- Unison bend. Choose whether pitch-bend affects all notes in a chord, or only the lowest note
- Adjustable tension and resonance
- Adjustable level control per string
- Adjustable palm muting level and attack
- Adjustable drop-A tuning
- Pickup switch
Table of Contents
- 200 factory MIDI patterns together with effect rack presets
- Various styles: metal, rock, pop, clean
- Non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds
- Drag MIDI patterns into host DAW
- User-definable patterns
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY Heavier 7 Strings Metal Guitar Virtual Instrument Plug-In in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY Heavier 7 Strings Metal Guitar Virtual Instrument Plug-In can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
THREE-BODY TECHNOLOGY 75761 Specs
| System Requirements || Mac |
Intel Core Duo, with SSE4.2 or higher
OS X 10.9 or higher (64-bit)
Intel Core Duo / AMD Athlon 64, with SSE4.2 or higher
Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-/64-bit)
4 GB RAM
10 GB free hard drive space
| Plug-In Compatibility || Windows: VST (32-/64-bit), AAX (32-/64-bit) |
Mac: VST, Audio Unit, AAX (64-bit)
Logic Pro X or higher (9 not supported)
| Library Specifications || Size: 10,000+ samples, 8 GB |
Audio Resolution: 24-bit / 48 kHz
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 14 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Easy One Wireless 2. Wireless Charging Car Mount Dash and Windshield...
Jay Turser JTB134
Semi Hollow 4 String Bass Guitar ...
Military marine 8x30 binocular...
Pom Gear Sport Pods
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I have a CyberPower 1000VA unit that won't stop humming
Name: Daryle W Hier
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS
We had a power surge during a storm and it set off our two UPS units. The one we just hit the on off button a couple times and it came back on without the humming. However the other one, which is only a couple years old, keeps humming. We've turn it off and back on again and it s...
Funcionará este flash con una canon T100
Name: brayan Cerdas Pereira
Neewer NW670 TTL Flash for Canon
Tengo la duda ya qué el flash viene con 5 contactos y la canon T100 viene con 4 contactos no trae pin central. ...
Wi Fi range
Name: chops huysamen
ezviz ezNVR X5C 8-Channel Wi-Fi NVR
Hi there I am having an issue with getting my 4 Ezviz cameras. I have tried everything. The NVR is situated about 50 metres from the furthest 2 cameras. The 2 closer ones at about 25 metres away. The NVR used to be in the middle of the 4 cameras.
I had to move our fibre from the...
Name: Jan Samuelsson
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
How do I "print screen" with this keyboard? (MK 850).
Please e-mail me a pdf-manual for keyboard and mouse (MK 850)...
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio Interface
Name: Zdeněk Götz
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio
I bought an AX I/ O and now I want to connect it to my computer. But I have it 8 meters from the AX and when I use a normal USB cable, I was told that it is not able to transmit the signal further than 4.5 meters. So I bought AXAGON ADR-205 USB REPEATER CABLE 5 M and wi...