User Manual for TC Electronic M100 Stereo Effects Processor with Reverb, Delay, and More Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the TC Electronic M100 Stereo Effects Processor
- Product category: Effects Processors TC Electronic
- Brand: TC Electronic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for TC Electronic Effects Processors
User manual for the TC Electronic M100 Stereo Effects Processor contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any TC Electronic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official TC Electronic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a TC Electronic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Weighing under 2 lb and measuring 1.8 x 7.5 x 3.9", the M100 from TC Electronic is a relatively compact multi-effects processor stocked with well regarded TC reverbs, modulations, and more. It’s designed for use in stage, home-recording, or studio-recording scenarios, and provides both mono and stereo processing. 16 effects are provided, including delay, flanger, phaser, multiple reverbs, and others. The signal path operates at 24-bit / 48 kHz to ensure high conversion from analog to digital and back again.On the M100’s rear panel you’ll find two 1/4” TS inputs for your sound sources, as well as two 1/4” TRS, impedance-balanced connectors. You’ll also note the footswitch jack with a single 1/4” TRS jack.The front panel provides large input, output, and mix knobs, as well as a tap-tempo/select button, which allows you to control a host of parameters with the tap of your finger. You’ll also find a large encoder governing the effect-type you’d like to employ, and, to the left of this encoder, a knob for adjusting the values of selected parameters; thus, you can control the pitch in the pitch-shift preset, or the length of a delay. A bypass button lets you disengage the unit easily when you don’t want to use it, though the unit can also be instantiated and turned off by a footswitch, available separately.
UPC: 653341304537 In the Box TC Electronic M100 Stereo Effects Processor with Reverb, Delay, and More Limited 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Effects Provided
- Cathedral: Simulates the reverberation heard in big cathedrals. This effect is characterized by a long reverb and church-like echoes. It works well with solo instruments and vocals.Concert: Simulates the reverberation in a medium-sized concert hall. This preset is well suited for natural instruments such as piano and vocals.Club: Simulates the cozy atmosphere of a medium-sized jazz club or theater. This reverb is characterized by its early reflections and short decay. The preset works well with vocals, electric piano, drums, saxophone, and other instruments.Chamber: Simulates the typical characteristics of a chamber. The preset is well suited for drums, guitars, vocals, or whenever you need an unobtrusive reverb to add some life to a signal.Gold Plate: Simulates the sound of the gold-foil reverb plate used in many studios of yesteryear. This effect features a very dense sound, and can add a distinctive sound to drums and vocals.Gated Reverb: Simulates popular in the 80s reverb in which the tail is cut off by a gate. Typically used with snare and kick drums, this effect can be used to achieve interesting effects with other instruments as well.Reverse Reverb: Produces a reverb which has its reverb tail reversed. Consequently, the reverb volume does not decrease over time but increases. This preset produces esoteric effects when paired with varied signals, and stands out of snare drums.Ambience: Provides the signal with spatial information, yet does not produce an audible reverb. The preset works well with drums, keyboards, guitars, vocals, or anywhere that could use an unobtrusive room sound.Delay: Produces several echoes and delays of the input signal, reduces them in level, and adds them to the original signal. Use the Delay preset to create rhythmic repeats on virtually any instrument, including keyboards, guitars, and vocals.Chorus: This modulation effect can be used to add a warm touch to the original signal, giving more body and width.Flanger: This modulation effect is a historically popular effect for guitars and keyboards, but you can also produce interesting sounds in combination with drums, vocals, or other signals.Phaser: This effect adds a copy of the input signal that’s been shifted in phase. Phasing can be applied to guitar, electric piano, and keyboards, vocals, and more.Rotary: Simulates the accelerating, braking, and rotating movements of a Leslie loudspeaker system. The fast rotation produces a tremolo effect. Traditionally, rotary effects have been employed on electronic organ. However, you can also apply it to guitars, clavs, and other signals.Pitch Shift: This effect adds another signal to the original signal, either below or above the original pitch. You can use it for soft detuning or for extreme octavization.Delay + Reverb: This is a combination of the Delay and Concert effects which works well with guitars, keyboards, and vocals.Chorus + Reverb: This combines the Chorus and Club reverb effects, providing a classic effect for guitars and electric pianos.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the TC Electronic M100 Stereo Effects Processor with Reverb, Delay, and More in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the TC Electronic M100 Stereo Effects Processor with Reverb, Delay, and More can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
TC Electronic M100 Specs
| I/O || 2 x TS inputs, phone type |
1 x TRS footswitch input/output jack, phone type
2 x TRS outputs, phone type
| Input Impedance || 7.5 kOhms |
| Output Impedance || Approximately 220 Ohms |
| Maximum Output Level || +10 dBu |
| Converters || 24-bit, delta-sigma, 128x oversampling |
| Sample Rate || 48 kHz |
| Frequency Response || 10 Hz to 22 kHz at -3 dB |
| Dynamic Range || 96 dB, 10 Hz to 22 kHz |
| Distortion || 0.01% typical, at 0 dBFS |
| Crosstalk || -76 dB at 1 kHz |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || 10 Hz to 22 kHz, > 86 dB at 0 dBu, A-weighted |
| Power Supply || External power supply, 12 VDC, 400 mA |
| Mains Voltage || 120 VAC, 60 Hz |
| Dimensions (H x W x D) || 1.8 x 7.5 x 3.9" / 46 x 191 x 99 mm |
| Weight || 1.3 lb / 0.6 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.1 x 5.7 x 4.1" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 51 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to TC Electronic M100 Stereo Effects Processor with Reverb, Delay, and More
|Date: 11.08.2022 05:04:37||Name: Don W.|
|for the life of me I cannot see this item makes sense in the writing of the jacks on the back,|
yes I understand the inputs, yes I understand the footswitch jack,
but NO I do NOT understand the outputs jacks,
for 1 input is both trs or ts,
outputs are trs only, how the hell do you use it in an insert jack when trs is in your mixer and all you have is 2 ts jacks for in/out from your mixer,
but it doesn't say nothing about using from your output jacks to use a ts, only trs,
well something isn't making much sense in your manual to me anyway,,
|Subject: TC ELECTRONIC M100|
|Date: 14.12.2021 07:06:33||Name: Brian Peavey |
|Can I use this for my home stereo |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Benro Astro Polareis...
SENNHEISER XSW-D: PEDALBOARD SET...
Motorola talk about t800...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...
Name: Millie Hilts
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
is there any way of disabling the clock. We want our Alexa to turn the radio on but the clock comes up first
Radio stop functioning-r-24 portable radio
QFX R-24 Portable AM FM SW1
Radio operated correctly, but later it stop completely, with ac current or battery, negative results....
How do I fold the Norris 200 hand cart?
Name: Debora Rae Garella
Norris Model 200 Folding Hand Cart
I cannot fold the Norris 200 hand cart! It crazy. I can fold the handle but not the platform
Does anyone know how to completely fold this thing?...
Remote PR100-R not working
Name: Gary Johnsen
Canon PR100-R Wireless Presenter Remote
New batteries pointer working, all I want is the ability to change slides but I get no response. I desire no timed slibes just change manually. Current timer says zero and is not flasihing. I tried to reset per instructions (maybe I did it wrong). Help please I have a presentatio...